• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

Alright - So it has been brought to my attention that Farobi has not only been online a lot, but that he has actually been informed multiple times of the ongoing Mafia game as well. If you take a look at his profile, there are visitor messages there from Aiko (ITookYourWaffles) who usually plays in these Mafia games, and she has been reminding him that the game is ongoing regularly, but he pretends to keep forgetting, and still has not contributed with a single post. He is usually not very active, but last time he acted this way and kept making excuses, he was scum - So we definitely need to keep an eye on him. I feel that no matter what alignment he has, it's really rude towards Tina and other hosts to sign up for a game if you're barely participating. I would like it if he could be replaced if he doesn't act soon, but that's ultimately not my call to make.

To say the least I don't know whats going on with her. I'm not scum and I am very much town-aligned. To say the least since Karen isn't even a player anymore when the time this seemed to go down, I don't find it fair that its being brought up.

It's Day 1, we have to start somewhere. I think that taking 17 mins to reply to a PM doesn't seem scummy to me, stuff can come up in real life and so on. But Trundle has brought up some good points of why we should be suspicious of you and consider you for a lynch. You also seemed to become a bit quieter once your name was brought up a bit.

I'm suspicious of the inactives too - Farobi, lynn105, and Kuma. Kuma hasn't been active on TBT since she signed up, so I'll put that to the side today (maybe she can be replaced). On the other hand, Farobi and lynn105 have been prompted to post, yet STILL cannot even write a reasonable paragraph for us on their suspicions and such. I have seen lynn105 lurking this thread multiple times, so I think it's a lie that she needs to 'catch up'. Farobi is behaving just like he did last game, where he was scum... He is definitely avoiding the thread on purpose (just check the VMs between him and Aiko).

@ PrayingMantis10 - I cannot reply to your VM, and I don't know why you didn't ask me your question here in the thread if you're actively reading it, or in a PM if you wanted the question and answer to be hidden from prying eyes. Anyways, to answer your question "Could you please let me know in which Mafia game was Farobi scum?", it was in the last BioShock Mini-Mafia hosted by Minties, if I recall correctly. He never got lynched as he had to be replaced due to seeming inactive, but I think he just couldn't handle the pressure. His behavior that game was very similar to how he's acting this game. Andelsky took over for him, and was the last scum to fall.

Everything you need to know about previous games can be asked here, I'm sure I, oath, karla or anyone else can help. Oath tags each mafia game as "mafia". Any questions can be asked here, it seems sly to ask such a general question away from the thread. When a player calls you out about it too, makes you look worse. So always direct any general mafia and past mafia game questions here and someone will answer, especially if it is to aid a case to compare behaviour.

in bc more active now :lemon:

Farobi has been active in the tbt marketplace, the gamer's lounge and the vm board of Aiko but not by posting in this game. Sataric, thank you. I had totally forgotten he was scum during Bioshock and he was definitely mia throughout that entire game until he quit. So he definitely is starting to reek of scum...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything you need to know about previous games can be asked here, I'm sure I, oath, karla or anyone else can help. Oath tags each mafia game as "mafia". Any questions can be asked here, it seems sly to ask such a general question away from the thread. When a player calls you out about it too, makes you look worse. So always direct any general mafia and past mafia game questions here and someone will answer, especially if it is to aid a case to compare behaviour.

I was hoping not to clutter up the thread with my questions. That's why I left it as a vm on their profile page. But thank you, I will definitely do as you suggest in the future.

I've been skimming the thread and literally just caught up with the latest post two hours ago though, so I can see why some players are suspicious of me. I must admit I probably need a break from Mafia but I don't want to be replaced right now (though if many people think I should be replaced then I would consider it!)

FYI, I was going to do the opinions per candidate thingy but the day went a bit too fast for me so I missed that. Doing it right now will be counter-productive since it won't really add discussion since a mayor has already been chosen...

I've been skimming the thread and literally just caught up with the latest post two hours ago though, so I can see why some players are suspicious of me. I must admit I probably need a break from Mafia but I don't want to be replaced right now (though if many people think I should be replaced then I would consider it!)

FYI, I was going to do the opinions per candidate thingy but the day went a bit too fast for me so I missed that. Doing it right now will be counter-productive since it won't really add discussion since a mayor has already been chosen...

Discuss who you think should be lynched, then.

It's Day 1, we have to start somewhere. I think that taking 17 mins to reply to a PM doesn't seem scummy to me, stuff can come up in real life and so on. But Trundle has brought up some good points of why we should be suspicious of you and consider you for a lynch. You also seemed to become a bit quieter once your name was brought up a bit.

I'm suspicious of the inactives too - Farobi, lynn105, and Kuma. Kuma hasn't been active on TBT since she signed up, so I'll put that to the side today (maybe she can be replaced). On the other hand, Farobi and lynn105 have been prompted to post, yet STILL cannot even write a reasonable paragraph for us on their suspicions and such. I have seen lynn105 lurking this thread multiple times, so I think it's a lie that she needs to 'catch up'. Farobi is behaving just like he did last game, where he was scum... He is definitely avoiding the thread on purpose (just check the VMs between him and Aiko).

Kuma is usually pretty active, since she hasn't logged on since sign up she may be replaced soon. I'd put off on her for now, like you suggested, because it's clearly a real life thing. I would also like to see what's going on with Lynn105 and Farobi, it doesn't take that long to "catch up". I'm sure most of us have already read the thread multiple times so it's not too much to ask for them to get active in the discussion.

I'm glad we finally wised up and picked Jer for mayor. Trundle, I feel like I owe you an apology, I didn't mean that you wouldn't make a good mayor it's just that Jer would be better for the plan. If you aren't already, I encourage you to work with him. With you two working together, I expect scum to be dropping quickly!

Andelsky seems like the likely choice for lynch candidate after reading Trundles case. I don't know why Karen would make that up and then drop from the game but she could have and if Andelsky ends up being someone we shouldn't have lynched, we should check out Gallows.

All this talk about Kuma is well and good, but she isn't playing in this game :)

She is player number 26. Or did you mean that she simply has not started playing yet? Because that I can agree with. Tina has left her a VM in which it says that she needs to start contributing very soon or else she risks getting replaced or modkilled. Similar messages was left to Farobi and Lynn106. Maybe there's more but those are the ones I spotted.

wat, I Ctrl+F'd and typed her name and nothing came up.

My bad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stop fluffing your posts. I want your opinions on the main posters in this thread. What do you think of Jeremy? Why is Trundle happy to work with him? Why is Andelsky your best choice?

Regarding lynn, she was scum in game 3, and remained very very quiet throughout the entire game. She survived very late and was the last scum to be lynched because of this. Fortunately in that game, we had cleared enough of the remaining players to confirm her as scum, but we should not be put into a similar position this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stop fluffing your posts. I want your opinions on the main posters in this thread. What do you think of Jeremy? Why is Trundle happy to work with him? Why is Andelsky your best choice?

Regarding lynn, she was scum in game 3, and remained very very quiet throughout the entire game. She survived very late and was the last scum to be lynched because of this. Fortunately in that game, we had cleared enough of the remaining players to confirm her as scum, but we should not be put into a similar position this game.

in bc more active now :lemon:

Because of the evidence of Trundle, I think Andelsky would be our best choice.

So after looking all ALL posts made by Farobi, how he can sit there and jump on a bandwagon for andelsky, when he himself has only posted a total of 3 times one saying he was going to be more active, the second explaining that he was "catching up" and the worst excuse for missing mayor voting known to man. And the last post jumping on a bandwagon for someone yes that has evidence against them but isn't posting and has explained why they aren't, which is more than we can say for Farobi. Instead of pointing your finger why don't you answer Karla and back up your reasoning for your inactivity but also instead of "agreeing", find yournown material. Trundle went out and started quizzing Andelsky by himself and got his own case together, try putting effort into the game and try it yourself. Like you said, you have more time.

So far Andelsky has been brought up, and Farobi has a been brought up a bit as well. Unless the discussion changes pace, it looks like everyone is leaning towards lynching Andelsky. But I'll let the conversation go for most of the day if you all want to talk about it more.

Congrats Jeremy you better make it worth all our time. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Opinions: Andelsky seems like the best choice for lynching with all the evidence brought forth against her, and I agree with everyone else (sorry my kawaii bf), that Farobi's activity everywhere else is weird.

Yeah I know this is just agreeing with everyone else but I literally have no other thoughts right now

Jeremy, can you post your thoughts on the Andelsky case? I know you have your own little plan and circle going on in the background, it doesn't preclude you from sharing your thoughts with us. Situations like this are exactly why i'm turning against the concept of allowing PMs in mafia games.

Jeremy, can you post your thoughts on the Andelsky case? I know you have your own little plan and circle going on in the background, it doesn't preclude you from sharing your thoughts with us. Situations like this are exactly why i'm turning against the concept of allowing PMs in mafia games.

Without PMs, how can people work together? Working together with different roles is an important part of mafia. Some information shouldn't be in the hands of everyone. And mafia / 3rd party can also use PMs to deceive town. A PM-free mafia game might be a fun experiment to try with a mini, but I don't see how it would work otherwise (for either town or scum).

Anyway, ~off topic~.

What I think is missing is why Karen quit. Maybe I missed this or maybe this isn't something that is supposed to be public, but I originally assumed it was because Andelsky got upset at her after Trundle started interrogating her. She doesn't seem too upset now though. Either way, day one lynches are always hard, and I think Karen provided something for us that we don't normally see this early in the game. Therefore, I think we should in fact lynch Andelsky. And if that turns out to be botched, we should look more into Gallows (replaced Karen).

Actually it had nothing to do with me and Karen. I didnt find out she turned in me until this morning. She quit tbt and itc because of Karla talking to her and amashing her in itc. It was posted eariler by alice but she removed it. I had no idea why Trundle suspected me and just randomly pme me out of the blue as you can tell by my pms with him.

Back