• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Most likely, possible even three given the number of players. 4-5 mafia, possibly a third party?

Regardless, we've gotta make days work somehow because the majority of us can only talk during the day. Not going to rule out any mason or jailer type roles honestly. Day one will be slow and stagnant. Always is.
i can confirm their is a third party, I think.

yeah you think so?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also @toad if you start with that ellipses bull**** again i'm going to murder you. istg.

remember I went and did research after last time everyone wanted to kill me over NL... :) enjoy that
thats what I thought I learned, as an attempt to learn I was asking all the people around who have played a zillion games of this

- - - Post Merge - - -

third party? whats that mean??

Most likely, possible even three given the number of players. 4-5 mafia, possibly a third party?

Regardless, we've gotta make days work somehow because the majority of us can only talk during the day. Not going to rule out any mason or jailer type roles honestly. Day one will be slow and stagnant. Always is.

this seems possible in all honesty, day one really is stagnant for a while. unless someone kicks up some ****.
i guess we just gotta wait it out for now.

remember I went and did research after last time everyone wanted to kill me over NL... :) enjoy that
thats what I thought I learned, as an attempt to learn I was asking all the people around who have played a zillion games of this

- - - Post Merge - - -

it means yellow orangey.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im going to assume a wild card character who is neither town nor mafia and has to act on their own behalf. probably with a goal to kill both town and mafia in order to win?

correct me if i'm wrong. this is just what im assuming from my lack of mafia game knowledge.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and @toad: yes we cannot talk at night at all. it's in the rules for this game.

//total mafia noob sitting here having no idea what to post.

I agree with taesaek, that they're not town or mafia, killing both for them to win.

oh dang... my mind is gonna be blown this game I feel like!

@tae remember when you yelled at me for constantly pointing out my inexperience? you may want to stop that

I am going to work, but will try to check up on my phone!

with games like this, (to those of you who aren't new) is it common to have a possibility of multiple same role players?
like for example if someone has a doctor role or something, is there a possibility that there can be more than just one? or do games usually tend to just have one person for a certain role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@tae remember when you yelled at me for constantly pointing out my inexperience? you may want to stop that

:rolleyes: hee hee

with games like this, (to those of you who aren't new) is it common to have a possibility of multiple same role players?
like for example if someone has a doctor role or something, is there a possibility that there can be more than just one? or do games usually tend to just have one person for a certain role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:rolleyes: hee hee
not likely unless tom is maf and claims blue. Same role usually happens larger games.

not likely unless tom is maf and claims blue. Same role usually happens larger games.

ahh makes sense. thanks for clearing that up.

Are you a Shapeshifter, which is why you were a one shot vigilante, then a townie, and now a vengeful one shot vigilante?

holy **** that is the brightest yellow i've ever seen, who raised you like this.

Are you a Shapeshifter, which is why you were a one shot vigilante, then a townie, and now a vengeful one shot vigilante?
no, that would be FOOLISH, for me to say. I am trying to SURVIVE until the end.

jkjk

Wow now if I'm really blue you put the noose around my neck, are you willing to live with that regret?

Also third party don't always have killing power, sometimes they are peaceful and can win with either team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also no talking at night was applied to this game and specifically this game. Should mention it in the OP.

Also third party don't always have killing power, sometimes they are peaceful and can win with either team.

oh third party can just be neutral? that's a fun spin on things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Setup Information[/CENTER]
No outside of thread communication.
Plurality lynch.
48 hour days, ending at 8 PM PST. Nights are 24 hours. This will be sped up later in the game.
Nights are silent, and the thread will be locked.
Closed setup. Each role is unique.
All art from Dragon Age: Inquisition or qissuss@tumblr.​

it is in the OP

Wow now if I'm really blue you put the noose around my neck, are you willing to live with that regret?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also no talking at night was applied to this game and specifically this game. Should mention it in the OP.
yes I could live with it bc ur not blue. If I put the noose, you would have tightened by saying what you just said as a blue.

I wish others could stop lurking. night is coming.

nights coming in 30 hours ? ha im trying to figure out, what ou and Tom are talking about.

and all the New Players please go back and reread the game setup/ rules... cause this pointless back and forth or information you can easily find in the OP is distracting and not helping town.

Back