• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

toad don't you dare.
don't forget your notorious "if you lynch me YOU WILL BE SORRY"

D1 lynch: toad 4 being rude af

- - - Post Merge - - -

inkling is always quick to point a finger.

it was a joke! I am really jealous and want HP world so bad... and yeah I wish I had taken that back (it was douchey) and Sarasa told me that while mentoring me in that game hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

send me a butterbeer k?

it was a joke! I am really jealous and want HP world so bad... and yeah I wish I had taken that back (it was douchey) and Sarasa told me that while mentoring me in that game hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

send me a butterbeer k?

ya i can send you some butter beer. :')

yeahhh it is a bit strange you're quick to not care about who's lynched. i know it's a big game but the set up is closed right? so the chances are that the majority of people have roles if not all?

what do u mean by the last sentence? we all have roles

am i allowed 2 ask this..
what are all the roles available in this specific game?

Last edited:
am i allowed 2 ask this..
what are all the roles available in this specific game?

Closed game means all the roles are hidden until they die

- - - Post Merge - - -

also you can't edit your posts

Questions for each player:
1. How are you doing today?
2. Would you prefer to play as town or scum in this game?
3. How active will are you planning to be this game?
4. What's your timezone?

1. Conflicted, got a lot running through my mind right now.
2. Scum naturally, the thrill of making fakeclaims and getting away with them makes me so excited. :) Though given the nature of Tarot Cards and the closed setup, I can't really make one of those even if I was scum. So no fakeclaims to protect others this game. :(
3. As active as I can be? Not going to make promises I can't keep.
4. EST/EDT

what do u mean by the last sentence? we all have roles

that's why i said "if not all?" this is only my second game, calm down.
i assumed since it's closed set up we all have legit roles instead of some of us just being "vanilla townies" lol.

I'm day cop inkling is maf.I think nick superpenguin and trundle would be proud of the great job I'm doing. :lemon: white text

Over what? Being cold and unfeeling to the Blue Man Group's lovechild? Or for putting forth a vote against Inkling? None of which absolutely screams mafia to me.

nah i'm not being serious. i'm just hoping things pick up a bit today so we can get some good insight going. i'm uncertain if a d1 nl is really useful in a set up like this. who knows, not me.

could the mafia's power be two? could we have two kills tonight?

- - - Post Merge - - -

nah i'm not being serious. i'm just hoping things pick up a bit today so we can get some good insight going. i'm uncertain if a d1 nl is really useful in a set up like this. who knows, not me.

I think its with odd numbered people its best to actually lynch someone... right?

I think its with odd numbered people its best to actually lynch someone... right?

yeah you think so?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also @toad if you start with that ellipses bull**** again i'm going to murder you. istg.

could the mafia's power be two? could we have two kills tonight?

Most likely, possible even three given the number of players. 4-5 mafia, possibly a third party?

Regardless, we've gotta make days work somehow because the majority of us can only talk during the day. Not going to rule out any mason or jailer type roles honestly. Day one will be slow and stagnant. Always is.

Back