• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Why??? Have you been reading because 1) he's been blackmailed aka silenced aka he can't post in here / communicate with us unless we use a code method and 2) he's confirmed town

I honestly don't know what to think of Mori. I can see that she could just be a clueless town but this isn't even her first game. She doesn't even try.

Why??? Have you been reading because 1) he's been blackmailed aka silenced aka he can't post in here / communicate with us unless we use a code method and 2) he's confirmed town

Yea I know, I was here when the vote code thing happened, any scrap of info can be helpful though which is why i want to see more

Yea I know, I was here when the vote code thing happened, any scrap of info can be helpful though which is why i want to see more

okay so if you want to see more start a post with @dolby, ask him a question and give him possible answer choices that he can communicate through votes as I did

Alright then. @Dolby, who do you think would be the best person to lynch today? (sorry if this was already asked/answered, I checked/skimmed through all his posts from N2 and I didnt see him mention a lynch candidate for today) vote for them in voting thread.

Boom bop dibby da da boom bop....
hi....
Uhh are you ok lol

Gonna ask you too: thoughts on the game thus far?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Uttumori: Are your reads the same as D2? And if no, who's changed, and what are your thoughts on them now?

Uhh are you ok lol

Gonna ask you too: thoughts on the game thus far?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Uttumori: Are your reads the same as D2? And if no, who's changed, and what are your thoughts on them now?

I'm never okay! :D lmao

I think we're going to win and think we should lynch Toad!!!

The more I read Kat's posts the more I don't believe her claim and think she is actually scum tbh

Kat when have I ever even begun to think about requesting a replacement? that is not my style at all
Town-LOCKing good players on the basis that they are too smart to lynch a jester, thats a stretch
If she was "unlyncher" it would be convenient that her target would die because now she is a survivor and can coast on her previous claim
Most of us thought their would only be one third party
I think mafia somehow knows what role they can claim and at the start of this thread she said "I want to be Zircon, she is my queen", there are way too many things that come up too convenient in my eyes

and if I get lynched before Uttumori who just said they want more out of the person who is blackmailed, then I give up on mafia forever. At this point its also clear to me there is a godfather, because I'm now in this small pool of unconfirmed people, getting sussed to hell and istg I'm town

Zendel's last post seems 0% effort and like they are trying to jump on my wagon even before it happens. IF they were actually being helpful they would've listed reasons why and a second thought on the matter than just me

The more I read Kat's posts the more I don't believe her claim and think she is actually scum tbh

Kat when have I ever even begun to think about requesting a replacement? that is not my style at all
Town-LOCKing good players on the basis that they are too smart to lynch a jester, thats a stretch
If she was "unlyncher" it would be convenient that her target would die because now she is a survivor and can coast on her previous claim
Most of us thought their would only be one third party
I think mafia somehow knows what role they can claim and at the start of this thread she said "I want to be Zircon, she is my queen", there are way too many things that come up too convenient in my eyes

and if I get lynched before Uttumori who just said they want more out of the person who is blackmailed, then I give up on mafia forever. At this point its also clear to me there is a godfather, because I'm now in this small pool of unconfirmed people, getting sussed to hell and istg I'm town

Zendel's last post seems 0% effort and like they are trying to jump on my wagon even before it happens. IF they were actually being helpful they would've listed reasons why and a second thought on the matter than just me

You've been AtE so hard this entire game, you usually do it after people direct attention on you. Which is sooooOooooOoOoooooo0000ooooOooo scummy.

I don't think a lynch on Silver is good because Silver hasn't really been given a chance to post any real contributions.

tbh I have no clue why people are sussing me over the others too...

Day 1 I was the second person to vote for qwerty after Kirby, if I was scum I could've easily picked Zendel or Ayaya to vote for, but instead I went for qwerty because the other two were town leans to me.
I already commented on my shady effort and different play style... which Kat seemed to have read the 1st sentence of and then just discredited the whole post
Other than that what else have I done? Kat said I was trying to "coach" other players at one point too... that seems like an absolute bs reason to sus me especially because it was Mog and I was actually trying to make her feel better

- - - Post Merge - - -

You've been AtE so hard this entire game, you usually do it after people direct attention on you. Which is sooooOooooOoOoooooo0000ooooOooo scummy.

I don't think a lynch on Silver is good because Silver hasn't really been given a chance to post any real contributions.

do you even effing know me? I use AtE all the time and I think you have lost your mind at this point

tbh I have no clue why people are sussing me over the others too...

Day 1 I was the second person to vote for qwerty after Kirby, if I was scum I could've easily picked Zendel or Ayaya to vote for, but instead I went for qwerty because the other two were town leans to me.
I already commented on my shady effort and different play style... which Kat seemed to have read the 1st sentence of and then just discredited the whole post
Other than that what else have I done? Kat said I was trying to "coach" other players at one point too... that seems like an absolute bs reason to sus me especially because it was Mog and I was actually trying to make her feel better

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you even effing know me? I use AtE all the time and I think you have lost your mind at this point

Clearly not. ;___;

The more I look back on Kat's posts this whole game it just looks like she has been trying to build up a bs case on me this whole time because she thought it would be easy to lynch AtE toady. The "coaching" call, taking the first line of my N2 post saying I don't like this part and not responding to the rest of it. I flat out don't believe her claim, I feel like amongst all these claims has to be a bogus one and more than likely it is hers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She is also trying to hammer in my lynch by trying to turn what Apple and Qwerty said around to make it seem like "they knew it was me"

Zendel seems super off. I was going through the pool lynch and had Zendel on town lean but not anymore after his recent posts.

Also I think Toads is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*lynch pool

Zendel seems super off. I was going through the pool lynch and had Zendel on town lean but not anymore after his recent posts.

Also I think Toads is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*lynch pool

Interesting how 3 posts can change your view on me.

Interesting how 3 posts can change your view on me.

When the 3 posts are questionnable, yes? Also you haven't been contributing much since start of Day 3. Today is crucial so I'd rather not let things go easily.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Dolby I want to know if you think it is possible that Kat fakeclaimed as Unlyncher.

Vote Toads: YES
Vote Panda: NO

I am considering the possibility, no matter how unlikely I think it is (unless mafia does have safe claims).

I want to hear more from Amanda and Silver today.

@Kirby who are do you think are the 3 scums left?

--

Townlock: Dolby, Kirby, Karen
Town but wary: Endless
Leaning town but wary: Toads
Returned town but do not trust: Panda

Null: Silver, Amanda, Zendel, Uttumori

I am in the middle of rereading the thread again so I will elaborate my thoughts more later.

Back