• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

tbh I have no clue why people are sussing me over the others too...

Day 1 I was the second person to vote for qwerty after Kirby, if I was scum I could've easily picked Zendel or Ayaya to vote for, but instead I went for qwerty because the other two were town leans to me.
I already commented on my shady effort and different play style... which Kat seemed to have read the 1st sentence of and then just discredited the whole post
Other than that what else have I done? Kat said I was trying to "coach" other players at one point too... that seems like an absolute bs reason to sus me especially because it was Mog and I was actually trying to make her feel better

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you even effing know me? I use AtE all the time and I think you have lost your mind at this point

Hey mate, please calm the **** down, yeah? I'd be very interested in seeing an actual, serious, rebuttal from you to the point Zendal made - that your AtE is usually done after attention is [negatively] focussed on you. Saying you use AtE "all the time" isn't working for me.

To be clear : by no means am I settled in my reading of things yet. I'm not much keen on Zendal's most recent contributions and I have serious qualms about the reasoning behind them. But the point is valid, imo (I certainly have had similar thoughts), however oddly it was put.

Are you gonna keep this up? But I agree, it's a cutie patootie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you gonna keep this up? But I agree, it's a cutie patootie.

Yes, yes I am.

I was watching animal videos all day yesterday and I was on a Jurassic Park film watching spree hence my inactivity. :)

Can I be lynched? Please...

Hey mate, please calm the **** down, yeah? I'd be very interested in seeing an actual, serious, rebuttal from you to the point Zendal made - that your AtE is usually done after attention is [negatively] focussed on you. Saying you use AtE "all the time" isn't working for me.

To be clear : by no means am I settled in my reading of things yet. I'm not much keen on Zendal's most recent contributions and I have serious qualms about the reasoning behind them. But the point is valid, imo (I certainly have had similar thoughts), however oddly it was put.

I have made my rebuttal and, like in Miraculous ladybug, when I got shoved into a corner I do crazy things, i am not going to spiral down like that (ever again) but I think we NEED to look over all these claims, something is off... when have you ever seen this many claims so early in a game? Its dumb to do it and everyone just takes them as truth because they don't think they can question it. I think Kat's claim is the least believable, and if it takes me getting lynched for you all to then believe that and show you, then I guess thats fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, yes I am.

I was watching animal videos all day yesterday and I was on a Jurassic Park film watching spree hence my inactivity. :)

what the actual crap?

Yes, yes I am.

I can never enjoy watching Jurassic Park (cos cringe, and maybe a lil scary) so hats off to you.

Anyway, why? Are you scum? What the hell are you trying to pull here?

I have 39 cats.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I am indeed scum....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can never enjoy watching Jurassic Park (cos cringe, and maybe a lil scary) so hats off to you.

Anyway, why? Are you scum? What the hell are you trying to pull here?

Honestly the screaming kids ruin it for me.

I would actually assume you are jester at this point, but thats not good... if you are scum, why would they lynch jester then have one of their members act like the jester?

and if you were town, this does not help the town at all in way shape or universe so wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

but that's not a possibility *

I have made my rebuttal and, like in Miraculous ladybug, when I got shoved into a corner I do crazy things, i am not going to spiral down like that (ever again) but I think we NEED to look over all these claims, something is off... when have you ever seen this many claims so early in a game? Its dumb to do it and everyone just takes them as truth because they don't think they can question it. I think Kat's claim is the least believable, and if it takes me getting lynched for you all to then believe that and show you, then I guess thats fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

what the actual crap?

I'm going to put the AtE thing to the side for now since I don't see any headway being made in that direction right now.

About the roleclaims : I haven't read all the posts yet (duh), but it really doesn't look that extraordinary to me so far. Both legit claims and the opposite happen all the time in these games, for reasons including strategy, lack of player knowledge, and different reactions to being pressed/tested for reactions. Can you help me see what is so unusual to you about the claims in this game?

Holey ****ing guacamol? - I'm on mobile and clearly not refreshing this thread enough rn.

Wtf Zendel????

Amanda I seriously don't know what to think right now. I'll wait until the others come in. Rip his team members.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't understand this at all, but I mean yeah... of course I'd vote for you over Kat.
We will get her tomorrow then :)

Who else do you sus aside from Kat? Btw I still don't think she's part of scum team.

Back