• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Kat/Silver(curry)/Amanda(brijade)/zendel is the lynch pool I'd be looking at today.

Out of that, I think silver is the one I'd go for the most, but unfortunately we need to wait for him to catch up a little bit.

I thought people had suspicions of Kirby's claim?
it really hasn't been proven yet, I for one believe it more than Kat's

weee alrighty then

so remaining players are:
dolby
seroja (ayaya)
zendel
endless
toads
kirby
amanda (brijade)
uttumori
lil silver (curry)
kat
panda
me

filtering out most likely non-scum we are left with
zendel
toads
amanda (brijade)
uttumori
lil silver (curry)

and that list does not include 2 people who returned town from investigations — seroja (ayaya) and panda.

I thought people had suspicions of Kirby's claim?
it really hasn't been proven yet, I for one believe it more than Kat's

People that are suspicious of Kirby's claim are reaching. Like I stated earlier, he's simply not good enough for this guise as mafia. (No offense Kirby)

Also keep in mind it is VERY late for me for where I live so I'll be going to bed soon. It's nice to have the news on Dolby cleared up though.

If you guys have anything to ask me be free to do so and I'll answer them when I wake up.

oh phewww ok that's good that things are cleared. still bitter we couldn't get dolby's input today :/ I'm babysitting my sister's baby rn so I'm a bit tied up!

The unlyncher becomes a survivor once their target is nightkilled. They only lose if their target is lynched.

so as a survivor does that mean they win as long as they survive till endgame, or do they have to side with mafia?

As stated earlier, by game balance, it's unlikely that we'd have that many third parties in the game. Not the worlds strongest logic, and I'm reticent to follow up on it too fast. But I feel like she should definitely be within the lynch pool.

That being said, I'm going to present a concept, the concept isn't the worlds best concept, nor do I think it's necessarily what happened, but I want to present it as a concept to consider as a possibility.
Here is the concept:
Byngo was nightkilled because mafia thought that killing byngo would kill Kat. If this is the case, it becomes incredibly likely that Seroja just slipped this in her earlier post. (Making her the godfather.)
This would also indicate that Kat was town. Or rather, third party. Leaving the lynch pool for the remaining 3 mafia to be Silver(Curry)/brijade(Amanda)/Zendel, in which case I'm incredibly for the scenario of Zendel/Silver.

the former, but in some cases it's easier for them to achieve the former by doing the latter (ie siding with mafia).

in that case the choice to kill byngo makes a bit more sense now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As stated earlier, by game balance, it's unlikely that we'd have that many third parties in the game. Not the worlds strongest logic, and I'm reticent to follow up on it too fast. But I feel like she should definitely be within the lynch pool.

That being said, I'm going to present a concept, the concept isn't the worlds best concept, nor do I think it's necessarily what happened, but I want to present it as a concept to consider as a possibility.
Here is the concept:
Byngo was nightkilled because mafia thought that killing byngo would kill Kat. If this is the case, it becomes incredibly likely that Seroja just slipped this in her earlier post. (Making her the godfather.)
This would also indicate that Kat was town. Or rather, third party. Leaving the lynch pool for the remaining 3 mafia to be Silver(Curry)/brijade(Amanda)/Zendel, in which case I'm incredibly for the scenario of Zendel/Silver.

you mean this?

Anyway I do believe Kat is the unlyncher because she was the one who claimed first before Byngo. if she lied, why would she said she has to protect Byngo? too much of a coincidence.

I feel like mafia is trying to waste a lynch on a 3rd party with all this doubt cast on her. If your concept is true, I think mafia would have discussed the possible outcome in the mafia chat and asked the host about it. Regardless, I think what Karen said is a more possible motivation.

Ok, I thought that Endless was scum, because I invested Toads, but hosts ****ed up

I'm trying my best to wrap my head around things but recent events really aren't helping lol!

Without getting into anything out-of-bounds, how dod Dolby investigating Toads matter here? How is that result tied to Endless?

I'm trying my best to wrap my head around things but recent events really aren't helping lol!

Without getting into anything out-of-bounds, how dod Dolby investigating Toads matter here? How is that result tied to Endless?

Dolby is oracle. AKA he targets someone, someone else gets the result, chosen at random. In this scenario, he targeted toads. I claimed oracle targeted panda, consequently, he thought I was lying, as he'd targeted toads. But actually, it was an error on the hosts part.

I think what has happened is dolby chose to investigate me last night. A mix up happened and instead Abe was sent the result for panda. So when Dolby saw Abe report that instead he though Abe must be scum for reporting faulty information. That's why there needed to be a clarification, so that Abe doesn't get instant scumread for something that was not his fault

I haven't had time to read the thread, my dog got out, we had the fix the fence we found him, it's all good but I'm gonna claim so we don't have to go through any bs I'm Greg (sounds like the most boring role ever ) Townie.

Ahhhh, now I see, thanks Endless and Toads. I figured it must be obvious but I haven't played with an Oracle before so wasn't clear on how it works.

And, thanks for the catch-up on the game before. I'm still making my way through the thread, amongst unpacking duties.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't had time to read the thread, my dog got out, we had the fix the fence we found him, it's all good but I'm gonna claim so we don't have to go through any bs I'm Greg (sounds like the most boring role ever ) Townie.

Glad your dog is okay!!

I know you said you're claiming now to avoid us going through any BS, but why specifically *now*?

Back