Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Why was I out of that spotlight, my name not brought up much after day 3, and then a unanimous vote against me. I narrowly beat Wolf.

Who is Jubs?

(yes, we still make that joke, you're going down in history Superpenguin <3 )

Crying-and-Knowing-I-Should-Hate-You.gif

Okay, everyone, I hate to say this, but I resign from the TBT Mafia II: The Mafia Strikes Back! The reason is because I will be away starting Wednesday, and I think will be back Sunday, and I don't want to burden everybody with waiting five more days for my sake.
Besides, I am not that popular anyways...

Too bad, I was really looking forward to this...

Okay, everyone, I hate to say this, but I resign from the TBT Mafia II: The Mafia Strikes Back! The reason is because I will be away starting Wednesday, and I think will be back Sunday, and I don't want to burden everybody with waiting five more days for my sake.
Besides, I am not that popular anyways...

Too bad, I was really looking forward to this...
I think I'll resign too, as I still have a chance to back out. Part of me thinks I'm ready for this, and the other part thinks I'm not. I think now I'm unfortunately going with the part that says I'm not ready, because when I do stuff like this it always backfires, like it did last season.

Last edited:
I'm backing out as well. I don't think the skills I have are good enough to play this game. Good luck to everyone who participates. :)

I don't know if I'll join the TBT Mafia 2 just like last season. It's because I don't think I'll survive until the final day or like Day 7 or 6 just like last season.

But, I really wanted to do it... I think I have the skills necessary, it is just that I won't be here, and I will norpt be able to play...

But, I really wanted to do it... I think I have the skills necessary, it is just that I won't be here, and I will norpt be able to play...

theres always next time

i still wanna play tho bc i didnt get to do anything ):

Well, you can still have fun watching us :) One of my favorite things was reading the death stories (Seriously, shoutout to Karla for making those awesome!)

With a few people resigning you'll probably make it in :) beary(randomnumbers) hasn't been talking lately so maybe it's another possibility.

im already in i meant im not gonna drop out (im not very clear sometimes oops)
we have room for one more person actually so theres no need to kick someone out

Last edited:
Back