• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Why was I out of that spotlight, my name not brought up much after day 3, and then a unanimous vote against me. I narrowly beat Wolf.

Who is Jubs?

(yes, we still make that joke, you're going down in history Superpenguin <3 )

Crying-and-Knowing-I-Should-Hate-You.gif

Okay, everyone, I hate to say this, but I resign from the TBT Mafia II: The Mafia Strikes Back! The reason is because I will be away starting Wednesday, and I think will be back Sunday, and I don't want to burden everybody with waiting five more days for my sake.
Besides, I am not that popular anyways...

Too bad, I was really looking forward to this...

Okay, everyone, I hate to say this, but I resign from the TBT Mafia II: The Mafia Strikes Back! The reason is because I will be away starting Wednesday, and I think will be back Sunday, and I don't want to burden everybody with waiting five more days for my sake.
Besides, I am not that popular anyways...

Too bad, I was really looking forward to this...
I think I'll resign too, as I still have a chance to back out. Part of me thinks I'm ready for this, and the other part thinks I'm not. I think now I'm unfortunately going with the part that says I'm not ready, because when I do stuff like this it always backfires, like it did last season.

Last edited:
I'm backing out as well. I don't think the skills I have are good enough to play this game. Good luck to everyone who participates. :)

I don't know if I'll join the TBT Mafia 2 just like last season. It's because I don't think I'll survive until the final day or like Day 7 or 6 just like last season.

But, I really wanted to do it... I think I have the skills necessary, it is just that I won't be here, and I will norpt be able to play...

But, I really wanted to do it... I think I have the skills necessary, it is just that I won't be here, and I will norpt be able to play...

theres always next time

i still wanna play tho bc i didnt get to do anything ):

Well, you can still have fun watching us :) One of my favorite things was reading the death stories (Seriously, shoutout to Karla for making those awesome!)

theres always next time

i still wanna play tho bc i didnt get to do anything ):
With a few people resigning you'll probably make it in :) beary(randomnumbers) hasn't been talking lately so maybe it's another possibility.

With a few people resigning you'll probably make it in :) beary(randomnumbers) hasn't been talking lately so maybe it's another possibility.

im already in i meant im not gonna drop out (im not very clear sometimes oops)
we have room for one more person actually so theres no need to kick someone out

Last edited:
Back