Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Also I can understand the kill on Endless, but why did they choose to kill Ayaya of all people?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hold up a second, would you mind posting these reads before you delete them?

Sure, I'll keep them up. I wasn't done with a few of them, so I'll pretend they haven't died and go off before-death evidence to base an opinion on.

Be smart Town and good luck! :D

My first death in a mafia game... /flies to heaven that is obs chat

Also, like it was stated, once all the greenies are dead town basically loses, so I think they spent the first couple nights knocking off two important blue roles, and now that they're gone, they're killing off all the greenies.

Also, like it was stated, once all the greenies are dead town basically loses, so I think they spent the first couple nights knocking off two important blue roles, and now that they're gone, they're killing off all the greenies.

Well at this point I wouldn't be surprised if all the Blues are dead. Besides that, we still possibly have a Doctor on our hands. So anyone who claims a blue is still suspicious in my book.

I promise you my role name is what I got. I'm a blue one-shot vigilante. I don't think just because there is a Stark family in the role list at the moment means that all blue roles have to be Starks. I actually highly doubt Minties would do that. I do fully understand your suspicion and I even believe you to be town, oath, but I promise I am not lying about my role.

Really need to hear from Tom, Blu Rose, Tina, Dolby, & Trundle. Especially the first four.

Who are you guys most suspicious of and who do you want to lynch?

HOLY ****, **** JUST ****ING WENT DOWN.

Ok, ok ok. This gives us tons of possibility to find scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That being said I could be a good king today if needed, but don't king Blu rose or any of the inactives.

Why in god's name should you be king?

I promise you my role name is what I got. I'm a blue one-shot vigilante. I don't think just because there is a Stark family in the role list at the moment means that all blue roles have to be Starks. I actually highly doubt Minties would do that. I do fully understand your suspicion and I even believe you to be town, oath, but I promise I am not lying about my role.

Loras Tyrell. Given that we're fighting the Lannisters, what I find particually interesting is that in the show Loras Tyrell joins forces with King Joffrey and Tywin Lannister and helps them defeat Stannis Baratheon. Basically, he joins the Lannisters, our enemies. What's interesting here is that every town role is related to the Starks. Osha (Ayaya) and Rodrik Cassel (Endless) are in the service of the Starks. Septa Mordane (Meg-mog) was in the service of House Stark. Every town role is fighting the Lannisters, except yours who somehow seems to be fighting them.

seriously !!! F*** !

ill try to read back and post some reads asap.

I'm sure you will.

First thing I want to know.

Mafia has to kill the SK in order to win, correct?

Alrighty so all that's left are the following players

• Me
  • Tom
  • Ness
  • m3ow
  • Dolby
  • Trojan
  • Panda1376
  • JellofishXD
  • Blu Rose
  • Trundle
  • aVidear
  • Tina
  • Sataric
  • Lucanosa

Three of these people are scum. One of them is an SK. One of them is a doctor. Trundle is a vigilante, which I guess at this point might as well be proven now that Endless said he was protected and ended up flipping town. One of them is the Kingmaker. This leaves seven players who could be unknown blues or townies, one of whom is very likely a Hero.

Karla's will says a lot and I do like them pushing aVidear, especially that bolded bit. aVidear, please explain how you knew that Trojan's reads are false as of the following quote

Ok well as of right now the only one I suspect is Trojan for the following reasons:
- a Lot of his comments are useless and are stating the obvious
- I get a bad vibe about his post
- All his reads have been false ( not sure if this would be because his a bad player or his mafia )
This is all I have right now got a bit of catch up to do tho

Really need to hear from Tom, Blu Rose, Tina, Dolby, & Trundle. Especially the first four.

Really? Why not aVidear? They've been far quieter.

If anybody was protected or roleblocked last night, then please claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very disappointed in the lack of Endless' will

How about we hear from you first? You've said just about nothing all game. Top scum read.

Oath I wouldn't go and hammer automatically. I'm not dumb enough to make a bad king, maybe not a good one but i'd go off of plurality unless there was something that I didn't like. If you feel like you should be king then you probably should speak up, because your one of the few people who i'm trusting right now.

I could be king if you needed me to step up to the plate. I'm not saying that i'm the #1 option here, but if Kingmaker feels anyone else who should be king then i'd make a good pick. I already have a few in mind who would be scum. Also, i'll try to add some of the things that have happened in the General thoughts post that I promised.

Besides Oath, I feel that Trundle could make a good second option as well.

I'm inclined to agree, but I still can't shake some dumb gut feeling about him, I don't know why. Everything screams town about him. He's basically for all intents and purposes, proven vigilante, but I can't shake the feeling he might be scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah make me king dammit

@Oath: Not that I disagree with you about aVidear, but we need to focus on the vets that are, in Jello's terms, "sailing by". and not the newbie who may be scum or may be just new to the game. There is a very good chance one of the vets at the very least is mafia. They are a greater threat. I'll be explaining why I feel this way in detail and post an analysis later tonight

Also, I meant to add Jello to one of those that we need to hear from asap.

Also, to anyone who's king i'd like this to become a agreed upon policy to the kings if anyones interested:

Before the King hammers anyone, they should state "Intent to Hammer". On mafia scum whenever theres majority lynch, whenever someone is close to being lynched someone always says "Intent to Hammer" before they vote to give the lynchee time to give any last defense/argument. This doesn't need to come into play, but it would be a bit more contributional instead of flat out deciding on a lynch out of the blue.

Not sure if Kingmaker will choose before I have enough time to make my post, so let me just say that Ness and Oath would be good choices for King

Like I said, there's no way in hell I'm reading through all 1,000+ posts in one setting to get an overall good view of who's scummy and who's townie, but I'm picking apart bits here and there so I'm hoping this comes out not sounding weird/out of order

my opinions on each person:

(Note: when I say inactive, I mean inactive; when I say relatively inactive, I mean they haven't contributed/posted all that much)

One of the few people who posted reads, I'm sensing town vibes because for once you're not shtposting and being a memer like Trojan and Dannyboi
Scumminess: Leaning Towards Town
Pushed Sataric, lynched llamas, and tries to get people to forgive him for apparently causing the death of kit??(correct me if I'm wrong, I might've missed something) Not quoting any of your quotes because you're posting a lot of juicy stuff and it's a pain to edit out bits
I want to watch you play, and see how you post more before I say you're definite scum/town.
Scumminess: Undecided
Has lucanosa been weeny all this time????

#Weenyisluca

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also sorry for shtposting so much i'm making a lengthy post right now. Glucose is a bit low so might take longer
So you're justifying shtposting??? Looking back you DID shtpost quite a bit, and you keep saying you're gonna post some reads/stuff but where is it? did I skip it or did you not post it yet?
General thoughts post coming up later today
where is it
Ok so here we are, general thoughts and defense. First of all this is a defense post so lets jump right into that.

What about that is weird to you? Like I said at a later time, I was also busy with homework. If you want it, well, heres the General thoughts now. I personally think that your town panda. You have your typical behavior of making 1 liners explaining yourself along with a lengthy post every now and then.

During the course of time in these last 2 posts, I was typing this in the school bathroom on my phone to make sure I don't get in trouble.

"Back and forth questioning" Don't you do that in mafia, literally thats how you play the game.
"Being very active"-Wtf why is that bad.
"Making promises"-Alright this is where you start misrepresenting me. Tell me where i've made a promise anywhere in that post.
Asking ender whats going on and doesn't want to read the thread alright, I am reading the thread. I wanted Ender's opinions on you to get a better understanding of what was going on. Also, seriously most of these posts shouldn't even be suspicious. You're making me look like scum when theres next to nothing scummy about any of that. In fact, how is asking for opinions in that matter in anyway bad?

Ugh, these types of things make me cringe.

Yeah whats the big deal with that? I was asking Ender his opinion on the matter because Oath was saying I was being Over defensive when I wasn't at all.

Can I just say here that i'm always get over defensive in these games and always get a scum read for it? Seriously its a repeating jester in these games. Put that down as a piece of my meta.

Ugh, well its not forgotten about anymore Panda. Also, why would I be worried about that when its a simple question. I even say in the next post that the "bit long explanatory" part was scrapped because it didn't make any sense.

God damnit, these are the things that make me want to puke. Look at the pieces I bolded in this statement.

1. How or why do you think that? Why would I feel the need to give up information when I explained everything inside that post you quoted?

Excuse

verb
ikˈskyo͞oz/

Attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.
"he did nothing to hide or excuse Jacob's cruelty"

2. How the *** is that an excuse when I said it didn't make sense to post. Thats not an excuse, its me saying that I didn't want to post something that didn't make sense.

Anddddddd what are we supposed to do in mafia and especially Day 1? Questions!

Because panda, I thought that Endless said he was a fan of him pushing me so I wanted to know what his opinion on me was. Its good to know that someone is townreading/nulling you because what you do in these situations is start posting more, explaining things, sharing reads and asking questions. You need to dig yourself out of holes you make to be proven as innocent.

hahahahahahahhaahhhaha, read what google says on this matter~

Paranoid

unreasonably or obsessively anxious, suspicious, or mistrustful.
"you think I'm paranoid but I tell you there is something going on"
synonyms: oversuspicious, paranoiac, suspicious, mistrustful, fearful, insecure
"all the layoffs in my department have made me paranoid"

If anything Paranoid should be a great word to describe town. You don't know who anybody is, so of course paranoia is always rampant inside mafia. Why did you "really not like it" like you say you do? I said I was paranoid because thats how I feel about everything in this game. If I feel like the reasoning to be suspecting someone is a bit off then yes, I'm going to point it out. It doesn't mean I have a scum alignment with Daniel, even if it comes off that way, i'll be obliged to explain myself on the matter.

Yeahhhhhh that KINDA is a reason to be paranoid.

More of these posts make me cringe. Just ugh, stop making these? Please? You sound like a complete smarta$$ in these types of posts. If you want me to explain that, I wasn't paranoid at that time. That wasn't even fcking backtracking either, your misrepresenting me.

Yeah, where did I say that I didn't want to lynch Daniel? In fact I never said I wanted nor didn't want to lynch him. I simply thought that because someone "is playing serious" is a good reason to suspect someone. If there ends up being solid dirt on him being scum, then i'll sure as hell want to lynch him.

In other words that's what seems to be going for me right now other then people saying that i'm not posting enough.

Alright, general thoughts coming after all of this. Oath is thirsty for me to post this. So, i'll do my general thoughts in the Night (if I live that is.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does this effect your feelings?
"general thoughts and defense"
where's your general thoughts
ohh.. later the night. so much procrastination, you're starting to sound like me tbh.
I'm not at my A+ game with this tbh.

I do better when i'm mafia.
so because you're not scum, you're not going to help scumhunt and be on your a-game? the ****.
These are all of the posts that have some kind of connection to Llamas.

475 we have our first This is the first post that relates to a Llamas suspicion from Call me Daniel.

481, Daniel now explains his suspicions on Llamas, I?m not a big fan of some of the things said in this post.

We don?t really discuss much more about Llamas for a while after Daniel?s 2 posts on her.

We get yet another suspicion of Llama?s from Call me Daniel in post 692.

706 A new suspicion from Karla saying that most of Llama?s defense was worthless and didn?t do anything.

709 Endless says he doesn?t get Llama?s posts at all.

776 Ender calls Llama?s out for pocketing.

780 Ender explains more as to why Llamas was pocketing her posts.

840 Tom says he?s considering these 4 people to lynch, one including Llamas.

853 , 854 and 855 all state that they want Llamas to be lynched without providing any feedback as to why. Ender I can understand, but Tom never stated a reason to lynch Llama and Daniel hasn?t brought up lynching Llama since post 692, and I still think that Daniel?s reasoning for this lynch is really weird.

868 Endless says here that Llama?s isn?t the best lynch for today.

872 Panda never mentioned any sort of suspicions towards Llamas up until this point, and sheeps along with everybody on the Llama?s lynch.

918 Tom once again says that Llamas is up for lynch.

940 (its only fair that I put myself on this list) I say here that a Llamas or M3ow lynch is better over myself.

945 Ender says he wanted a Llama?s lynch over me.

949 Panda sheeping along again wanting a Llamas lynch without providing the reasoning.

Posts 952-953 both are sheeping along the Llama?s lynch, 1 being myself.

973 Ender once again saying he wants a Llamas lynch.

From posts 100 to the night post, nothing really happens besides Llama being lynched.

Thats most of the posts that relate towards Llama?s if I can recall. I may have missed some, heres some general thoughts.

I don?t like this post. It went over my head before but Daniel is calling Llama?s out as scum here for the blandest of reasons. It was too early in the game to make any sort of case either.

I dislike how Oath called me out for being overly defensive here when it wasn?t overly defensive at all.

Trundle is another one of my major town reads because of the way he posts. I really like the way he makes lengthy posts talking about something, obvious town Trundle.

Still don?t know what was going to be said about this.

I don?t like this fence sitting. You never did anything contributional or added to the conversation either.

Still not a fan of the way Kit called Ender out as scum. This post still stands out to me.

Inacurate post.

Thats most of my thoughts right now.

Thats basically that. Heres a bit of a blunted reads list.

Town

Trundle: I like the way he?s posting and progressing discustion further. Its obvious when Trundle is scum, so he?s town.

Sataric: The way they post isn?t scum motivated and they have great points. Its these types of posts that I really like-

Panda As annoying as I think she is, this is her obvious town behavior. Her points on me are bad and just posts one liners but this is obvious town.

Enderwiggin: His points about Llamas and Kit are good, overall town.

KarlaKGB: I feel like their posts are town oriented, mainly the same boat as Sataric.

Tom: Even though he was the one who casted the vote for Llama, its not his fault. Other people had been pushing for a Llamas lynch, he just did what everybody was asking him to do. I also like that he pointed this out-

So, Tom is in my main town reads right now.

Null

Kit: She?s been defending me a lot, and I agree with oath on her distracting town with her posts, but I have her down as null because she?s only recently started contributing a bit. During Forest Fire, she did contribute quite a bit but she just sheeped along with everybody and stayed quiet the whole time. Now, she?s mostly been s###posting the entire time. Null for now.

Ashtot: I like the way he?s been posting and he?s been suspicious of little things that go over people?s heads. I also really liked that he went from s###posting to now being much more serious. I have him down as null because of post about Endless however which isn?t much.

Endless: Progressivily pushing the day forward with his posts, but from what others are saying its giving a slight gut feeling, so I just put him down as null. Overall town however.

M3ow_: I don?t know what to think of her, I have mixed feelings about her. While I feel like she got over defensive when it wasn?t a serious suspicion on her, I can?t tell what she is. I?d prefer to hear what other?s judgements of are her before I can say she?s a scum read.

Trojan: Usual behavior, but null.

Middle of the road

Oath2order: I?m still not a fan of the push on he made on me by saying I was overly defensive when I wasn?t. This isn?t after the scum read panda made on me, this is before in this post:

I don?t know what I think about oath.

Ayaya: Came in at the beginning of the game and was a bit weird, and has disappeared since. Don?t know what to think either.

Scum reads

Call me Daniel: Sorry to single this one out, but I dislike the way he?s been posting. He hasn?t been doing anything much of substance and I like stated above dislike this post.

Trundle also called him out for this same reason, but he only replys with-

and theres also this, which I dislike as well for calling one or the other out-

To me he?s seeing these 2 as easy lynches for the day, and the bolded is making me feel weird about it. Daniel is either dumb town or scum, I hope its the 2nd right now.

Can?t read, needs more posts.

Dolby
JellofishXD
Blu Rose
AVidear
Meg-mog

Sorry this took so long. I?ve been putting it off for the majority of the day. Also as a side note, i've been really rude and annoying most of this game. I can be decent at this game, as I won a game as scum the other day on a different website. I'm aware that I can really suck at this, but I can try to start posting things of substance.
finally!!! you need to stop procrastinating or you'll be like me with the dark crystal and pm everything here on tbt. heaven knows that RP died because of me tho.
anyways, the reads don't say much other than you're wrong with enderwiggen, but right with everyone else.
ScummiNESS: Leaning Towards Town
I'd say definite townie, but since you're not on your a-game and you shtposted the first day or so you're not confirmed townie imo
Not contributed much, I want you to post more before I make any opinions of you
Also what's your opinions on everyone else so far??
Not contributed much, I want you to post more before I make any opinions of you
Also what's your opinions on everyone else so far??
I'm not gonna quote anything, because in all the other reads (most of them), everyone is saying you're sus.
The solution?: lynch and see what you flip. you're mainly shtposting and defending yourself anyways, so it won't matter that much if you die.
Scumminess: Almost Definite Scum
Helping scumhunt, but not as much as in the reindeer mafia (or forest fire mafia, i forgot)
I need to see more of your posts and your opinions tho before I make any opinions of you
I have to give you an award tho for no shtposts the whole game, good job!
Thought you were townie based on how you posted; you contributed reads right after Ness, and were scumhunting. When you were killed, it proved you were townie.
super inactive, has like almost no posts out of a 1,000+ so far. here are the few that caught my attention:
I mean we're kinda letting you sail by as well so
I guess....but that's dumb, just because I'm a bad player doesn't mean I couldn't be scum same goes for aVidear about being new.
so basically you justify your inactivity on you or aVidear being scum. smh
Daniels suspicions shouldn't be ignored, he was scum in Reindeer Mafia and his town/mid scum reads contained his teammates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here are his reads from Reindeer Mafia in which Dolby, Ashtot and Tom were his teammates, notice how none were placed in his "red" reads
brings up Danny's reads..... Danny flipped mafia, ironically, but how would you know he's scum?? this is one of the only posts you contribute with, and it's defending Danny (?? at least it is in my eyes)
Scumminess: Almost Definite Scum
I got a weird vibe off you... but the way you posted in here was the same way as you posted outside of here, so I was undecided. Finding you flip vig was a shocker tbh, especially seeing how Trundie-poo claimed vig
Inactive, sorta, you haven't really stated who you're sus of
this post rubs me really wrongly
this is like jesus
kit why did you have to post this
^Quoting was targeted @Kit.
Kit turned out to be blue. Wouldn't it be ironic if Blu rose killed a Blue role D1? //my opinion
if he were mafia, then he would go quiet so as to not reveal any more information
and i get that it's something his team could've fabricated. seriously, think about it for a moment
and i also get that you have thought and will not change your mind, dw

no, i'm not stating that i suspect sataric
please take anything with a <3 after it from me with a grain of salt
rather, with like a barrel load

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just realized what you were trying to say that first paragraph
ok yeah i get it now but still
i'd be liable to go quiet as mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yes i get that i'm me and cmd is cmd
So basically you're defending Danny. Okay....
And you haven't contributed anything much yet.... okay.....
Scumminess: Leaning Towards Scum
Relatively inactive...
Also, I did not vote in the straw poll, but if I did, I'd go for Daniel. As I've seen in previous games, he's very jokey and memey as town and actually tries to play as mafia. He isn't making jokes in his posts. When I tried to mention this a game or two ago I was pushed on super hard for no reason even though I was town. (cough cough m30w cough cough) which kinda just goes to show m30w is a terrible town player, not scum
well hurr durr, Danny and Trojan are tied for the Dank Mafia-Memer award. especially after danny made the "Lynch Starry D1" meme become a thing, trojan and danny have been almost immediate scum targets every game because they don't play serious. Or in Danny's case, he's not a good scum-player
I don't think N e s s is scum at all actually. You are all pretty bad players (Kit, Panda, Trojan) and I'm quite certain that this is the same as what happened in that game where beary and Blu Rose and a bunch of people were posting nothing for days on end pointing fingers for no reason.
Defending Ness
I disagree. This is Blu's town behavior. When Blu is mafia they appear a lot more articulate and put together because he thinks his posts out more as to avoid suspicion. On the part you found evasive, Blu said "idk it's hard to put into words" which, if Blu was mafia, would have just been a whole deleted paragraph altogether. I see full truthfulness.
Defending Blu rose in a damn confusing way. Like damn, you just defend people and not post opinions on who's sus.
I shot Endless (not Ender) last night. I was a one-shot vigilante, now just a townie, role name Loras Tyrell. Also, if Tom IS mafia, that would explain why he has not attacked me at all yet this game. I was actually thinking I would be shot tonight. The main reasoning on my shot was that I heavily thought EnderWiggin was a blue role, and Endless' posts reminded me of the game he was mafia. His posts looked to be like he was defending himself even though he was rarely being accused of anything. Once I'm not on mobile I will post more thoughts. Not a bad trade off for town, but I think the mafia will just be glad they got the DT.
Ooohhhhhhh, so you're not playing much because you knew after you used the shot you'd be a useless blue role, and since green are more important in this game than blue, having no power but be a blue would make you a trash role (if that makes sense).
or you could be scum and instead be the killer of Endless, and you're using this as a cover-up so you can have Endless (another valuable greenie) die overnight.
Things that make me think you're scum: not posting many reads, vig-shot as coverup
Things that make me think you're town: vig-shot as accident
I want more proof you're not covering up endless's murder before I make any more opinions about you
Inactive, so not much to go by
I'm the best king guys remember how good I was last game
Trojan King ~2016
what the actual ****.
As a new player as well, I don't have much experience but this sounds like a good option, the only problem is I don't think that it will cut down the list of scum very much because I am sure other then the new players everyone is gonna run for king this is also provided that the kingmaker who ever that is decides to agree to this idea. With out revealing his identity.
Playing the "Im-a-newbie!" card.
First of all I said Trojans post was fluff sorry for not being clear, secondly it in some cases is a waste of time because the King makes his own decision and does not need to follow in another way it is good to see who supports who later on in the game which is useful information, this still does not answer my question on why you think I am scum and why you would lynch me based of one comment with no other evidence.
I am pretty brain washed today but I am going to vote Trojan because of his post on how he is gonna start trying, the only other time I have seen him try is when he was scum a bit ago, also for his useless posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ow and also I can't post got a black out wasting download.
Ok well as of right now the only one I suspect is Trojan for the following reasons:
- a Lot of his comments are useless and are stating the obvious
- I get a bad vibe about his post
- All his reads have been false ( not sure if this would be because his a bad player or his mafia )
This is all I have right now got a bit of catch up to do tho
Trojan is sus, Trojan is sus, and Trojan is sus is basically what you say in these three posts ^
Not much to go by, considering you're a newbie and newbs are hard to read so.... idk. don't really have much to go by
Didn't post much... died a greenie.
what is there to say other than a wasted life because y'all are too busy shtposting to make reads
#sorrynotsorry my salt is coming through
Seems to only repeat stuff, sprinkling in little opinions here and there; plus relatively inactive so idk. I want to see your opinions Tina so far on who you think is scummy and who's townie, since there's not much to go by. Like, 99% of your posts are random and aren't contributing... I mean... unless I skipped some but otherwise I'm going to have to go with semi-scummy till you start interacting with all of us more.
Lynched Dannyboi and definitely thought he was scum, so definite townie unless lynching danny was a sacrifice to keep you in the clear (I'm paranoid. deal with it.)
Scumminess: Almost Definite Town
Relatively inactive, and the most she's contributed is just feelings, not giving any reasons why she has her opinions.
I don't know, everyone seems to be point fingers at ness or Daniel.
^ danny flipped scum in the end, and this is a really dry post, so there's not much to go off here
Her posts that contribute/show her opinions are:
Someone what's my opinion on this. Awesome.

I don't know but I have a feeling something is up with Trojan, but I can't tell what it is.
Im leaning towards Panda or Trojan. Mainly because Trojan is hard to place, he seems like town but has random posts. And panda has been hiding and lurking around.
There's about a hundred posts between these two quotes^ and in both she's pushing Trojan as scum. Trojan is always shtposting (the last few games I've played with him he shtposts a lot anyway) so who knows. but overall, with how little she's contributed, doesn't give reasons to suspecting Trojan besides his shtposting, I'm on the fence
Scumminess: Leaning Towards Scum

~//update after day/night cycle\\~

Now that she's flipped green, I'm definitely wondering if Trojan is scum.... but she only pushes him because of how he shtposts so there's not much to go off of

In the end, I think Trojan or JellofishXD would be the best bet as far as who to lynch, especially considering they haven't contributed anything and they haven't really done much to help town. Also sorry if any salt came through and if I screwed up any of the facts, I'm falling asleep while writing this and I have a lot of other things on my mind.

Let me rephrase that I don't think that i'm the best option to being the king, i'd prefer an Oath/Trundle king instead. What I mean is that I could step up the plate if theres nobody around to do it. I'd be the good 3rd option if you will.

Other then that Oath is probably the #1 pick for today in my book. With the way he's been posting and thinking I feel he could find the last scum today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are all of the posts that have some kind of connection to Llamas.

475 we have our first This is the first post that relates to a Llamas suspicion from Call me Daniel.

481, Daniel now explains his suspicions on Llamas, I?m not a big fan of some of the things said in this post.

We don?t really discuss much more about Llamas for a while after Daniel?s 2 posts on her.

We get yet another suspicion of Llama?s from Call me Daniel in post 692.

706 A new suspicion from Karla saying that most of Llama?s defense was worthless and didn?t do anything.

709 Endless says he doesn?t get Llama?s posts at all.

776 Ender calls Llama?s out for pocketing.

780 Ender explains more as to why Llamas was pocketing her posts.

840 Tom says he?s considering these 4 people to lynch, one including Llamas.

853 , 854 and 855 all state that they want Llamas to be lynched without providing any feedback as to why. Ender I can understand, but Tom never stated a reason to lynch Llama and Daniel hasn?t brought up lynching Llama since post 692, and I still think that Daniel?s reasoning for this lynch is really weird.

868 Endless says here that Llama?s isn?t the best lynch for today.

872 Panda never mentioned any sort of suspicions towards Llamas up until this point, and sheeps along with everybody on the Llama?s lynch.

918 Tom once again says that Llamas is up for lynch.

940 (its only fair that I put myself on this list) I say here that a Llamas or M3ow lynch is better over myself.

945 Ender says he wanted a Llama?s lynch over me.

949 Panda sheeping along again wanting a Llamas lynch without providing the reasoning.

Posts 952-953 both are sheeping along the Llama?s lynch, 1 being myself.

973 Ender once again saying he wants a Llamas lynch.

From posts 100 to the night post, nothing really happens besides Llama being lynched.

Thats most of the posts that relate towards Llama?s if I can recall. I may have missed some, heres some general thoughts.

I don?t like this post. It went over my head before but Daniel is calling Llama?s out as scum here for the blandest of reasons. It was too early in the game to make any sort of case either.

I dislike how Oath called me out for being overly defensive here when it wasn?t overly defensive at all.

Trundle is another one of my major town reads because of the way he posts. I really like the way he makes lengthy posts talking about something, obvious town Trundle.

Still don?t know what was going to be said about this.

I don?t like this fence sitting. You never did anything contributional or added to the conversation either.

Still not a fan of the way Kit called Ender out as scum. This post still stands out to me.

Inacurate post.

Thats most of my thoughts right now.

Thats basically that. Heres a bit of a blunted reads list.

Town

Trundle: I like the way he?s posting and progressing discustion further. Its obvious when Trundle is scum, so he?s town.

Sataric: The way they post isn?t scum motivated and they have great points. Its these types of posts that I really like-

Panda As annoying as I think she is, this is her obvious town behavior. Her points on me are bad and just posts one liners but this is obvious town.

Enderwiggin: His points about Llamas and Kit are good, overall town.

KarlaKGB: I feel like their posts are town oriented, mainly the same boat as Sataric.

Tom: Even though he was the one who casted the vote for Llama, its not his fault. Other people had been pushing for a Llamas lynch, he just did what everybody was asking him to do. I also like that he pointed this out-

So, Tom is in my main town reads right now.

Null

Kit: She?s been defending me a lot, and I agree with oath on her distracting town with her posts, but I have her down as null because she?s only recently started contributing a bit. During Forest Fire, she did contribute quite a bit but she just sheeped along with everybody and stayed quiet the whole time. Now, she?s mostly been s###posting the entire time. Null for now.

Ashtot: I like the way he?s been posting and he?s been suspicious of little things that go over people?s heads. I also really liked that he went from s###posting to now being much more serious. I have him down as null because of post about Endless however which isn?t much.

Endless: Progressivily pushing the day forward with his posts, but from what others are saying its giving a slight gut feeling, so I just put him down as null. Overall town however.

M3ow_: I don?t know what to think of her, I have mixed feelings about her. While I feel like she got over defensive when it wasn?t a serious suspicion on her, I can?t tell what she is. I?d prefer to hear what other?s judgements of are her before I can say she?s a scum read.

Trojan: Usual behavior, but null.

Middle of the road

Oath2order: I?m still not a fan of the push on he made on me by saying I was overly defensive when I wasn?t. This isn?t after the scum read panda made on me, this is before in this post:

I don?t know what I think about oath.

Ayaya: Came in at the beginning of the game and was a bit weird, and has disappeared since. Don?t know what to think either.

Scum reads

Call me Daniel: Sorry to single this one out, but I dislike the way he?s been posting. He hasn?t been doing anything much of substance and I like stated above dislike this post.

Trundle also called him out for this same reason, but he only replys with-

and theres also this, which I dislike as well for calling one or the other out-

To me he?s seeing these 2 as easy lynches for the day, and the bolded is making me feel weird about it. Daniel is either dumb town or scum, I hope its the 2nd right now.

Can?t read, needs more posts.

Dolby
JellofishXD
Blu Rose
AVidear
Meg-mog

Sorry this took so long. I?ve been putting it off for the majority of the day. Also as a side note, i've been really rude and annoying most of this game. I can be decent at this game, as I won a game as scum the other day on a different website. I'm aware that I can really suck at this, but I can try to start posting things of substance.

...how did you miss this.

Let me rephrase that I don't think that i'm the best option to being the king, i'd prefer an Oath/Trundle king instead. What I mean is that I could step up the plate if theres nobody around to do it. I'd be the good 3rd option if you will.

Other then that Oath is probably the #1 pick for today in my book. With the way he's been posting and thinking I feel he could find the last scum today.

Last scum? There is currently at least 3 left?

Back