• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Students please help! Quick Survey

windfall, Hirisa & iLoveYou
Thank you all so much! I now have 99 responses, so I just need one more to reach 100!

I've filled it out too. I know I graduated this year, so I'm technically not a student anymore, but I still hope it helps anyhow.

Thanks to everyone who filled in my survey properly too!

I have had a few problems with the responses from here though... 6 people only filled in the first two questions (Age and Gender) and then quit the survey- Don't do that as your first two responses still register so my answer numbers have been messed up and people have been responding with things like:
Question: Do you believe that the common stereotypes of teenagers are true? (E.g. Rude, immature?)
Answer:"you bet. some lil young twig f****r tried to punch me in the face"
Question: Do you believe that the teenagers/young adults shown in music videos are good role models for your child/children?
Answer: "yer nicki minaj nd her sexy a**, miley twerkin, thts exactly the kind of role models i want for my kids (not being sarcastic)" (This one would definitely have been done by someone from here as I've already questioned my mum's work mates as it was a parent only question.)
Question: Please list 5 stereotypes of teenagers that you believe to be true.
Answer: "lanky f*****s, s***s, **** t**s, small d***s, hemorrhoids" (Seriously?)

Because of this my essay is now missing the figures I needed from teenagers and I'm stuck with responses from adults. Thanks to everyone who messed up my research, never posting any surveys here again. Heck I got more mature responses from a survey I put up on Tumblr... Apologies to anyone here who filled the survey in properly.

Back