• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Speculative Sweets - Sellback Enabled for Yellow Candies!

Of the 100 I bought, I got 6 Rainbow Candy collectibles. Better than I expected to be honest, didn't think I'd be able to make a row of them. Nice.

Congrats to everyone who ended up with a beautiful Rainbow candy, and I hope you've all had a Happy Halloween!

For those of you with a surplus of Yellow Candies that you can't bear to look at any longer, we've enabled the sellback feature that can be accessed via your inventory. You can sell one at a time, or by clicking the checkbox which will allow for a mass sellback:

screen-shot-2020-11-14-at-12-15-39-am-png.335038

Each unwanted Yellow Candy can be sold back for 8 TBT Bells, so over half the purchase price! I'll also include some event stats below:

Total Yellow Candies purchased: 3,226
Total TBT Bells spent: 48,390
Total Rainbow Candies manifested: 96
Total users who ended up with a Rainbow Candy: 51

Congrats to everyone who ended up with a beautiful Rainbow candy, and I hope you've all had a Happy Halloween!

For those of you with a surplus of Yellow Candies that you can't bear to look at any longer, we've enabled the sellback feature that can be accessed via your inventory. You can sell one at a time, or by clicking the checkbox which will allow for a mass sellback:

screen-shot-2020-11-14-at-12-15-39-am-png.335038

Each unwanted Yellow Candy can be sold back for 8 TBT Bells, so over half the purchase price! I'll also include some event stats below:

Total Yellow Candies purchased: 3,226
Total TBT Bells spent: 48,390
Total Friday the 13th Candies manifested: 96
Total users who ended up with a Friday the 13th Candy: 51
Uh you mean rainbow candy?

I got 0 as well (as I predicted) and have already sold back my sad fail candies (except for one to keep). I found the sellback price to be generous so thank you for that 🖤🖤🖤

Back