🎃 Share your pumpkin patch photos 🎃

7193c4e5-41c0-4801-916c-92de9fd01b0d.jpg

I managed to catch a shooting star, too!
A simple garden with 1 row of each color.

EjZ2M8dVgAACs3_

EjZ2M8dUwAEuIVN

Here’s an updated version of my personal farm’s pumpkin patch! I even replaced some of my original flower displays at the entrance with pumpkins just for display, not harvest.

Most of my villagers got their own little patches as well, although I’m definitely not going to have use for this many pumpkins, I do like the idea of incorporating small crop plots for them for future updates. Here’s a tiny patch in front of Hamphrey’s noodle shack:
EjZ2ZOTVoAMNjd4

And here’s a couple for Erik’s little flower patch!
EjZ2ZKmVgAYRHwJ

I really like how the pumpkins look next to flowers as decoration!
Wahhh!! It’s so beautiful 😭💕. The orange, yellow, and white go sell well with your island colors. 💛💛

I got three! Here's my personal little pumpkin patch;
View attachment 325289
Here's Curlos's farm;
View attachment 325290
And here's Francine's garden;
View attachment 325291
Despite all of these, I don't have any Yellow Pumpkins. I might replace some of the orange ones.

Woah! I love your arrangement of everything. I can tell you put a lot of thought into it even the placement of the trees.
Post automatically merged:

Just a wee spooky update 🎃

View attachment 325297

Wow! That looks really great with all the lighting! I honestly didn’t think the corral fences would look good with the pumpkins, but it looks like I was wrong. :) Nice job! I love the placement of the spooky furniture. They really bring out the background and foreground :)

Everyone's pumpkin patches look so wonderful and are so creative!
Here's mine that I threw together in a hurry, but I'm happy with it for the most part. Sorry for the poor photo quality from my smartphone.
27203285_6UbwRUVsP8tUIEF.jpg

Last edited:
2020100808264600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020100809461000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I finally got the pictures off of my switch! I still need to customize the sign to my main pumpkin patch, but I love it. This has to be my new favorite area in my town. I also planted another small personal patch in Flo's yard. She won't be living on Oakheart much longer because I have plans to move in Muffy, but as my last starter, I decided she deserved to live in a fancy area for a while before she left.

If there is one thing I'm OBSESSED with right now, its pumpkin patches!
Ej0ptTJVgAE90nq.jpeg

I gave myself the largest one, technically the only functional patch to actually go and harvest large amounts of pumpkins to make diys.
Ej0po6wUcAAh2_y.jpeg

Ej0po6tUcAAsxMN.jpeg

Ej0po6KVcAAarjo.jpeg

Ej0phRZU0AAKICQ.jpeg
I used the lil Timmy and Tommy Nook flags as lil seedling labels/markers :D

I also put a smaller one in front of my house, right now prolly for decoration and a place to dump my harvested pumpkins and acorns/candy/pinecones. I plan on making this area somewhat larger maybe. I want it to be witchy but I'm not sure how to go about that yet :/
Ej0po6MVgAEVj0q.jpeg

Ej0phQ2U8AUojiq.jpeg

And lastly I gave Sylvana her own working pumpkin patch, albeit with less ideal single growth pumpkins as opposed to the ideal triple growth. She always has a garden but I utilized weeds as the "crops" until now. If we get anything more, maybe I'll change other villagers' gardens. I turned Walt's into a grape vine orchard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ej0phRSVcAAF5Ci.jpeg

Ej0phRWVgAI5tya.jpeg

Last edited:
If there is one thing in OBSESSED with right now, its pumpkin patches!
View attachment 325426

I gave myself the largest one, technically the only functional patch to actually go and harvest large amounts of pumpkins to make diys.
I used the lil Timmy and Tommy Nook flags as lil seedling labels/markers :D
By the Power of Greyskull! 😱 That be a lot of Pumpkin.

Just an average day here in Magicant~ Tucker doing a bit of wee-wee watering, Gonzo looking up "pumpkin" in his botany book, Boots and Ken staring deeply and passionately into one another's eyes, trying to understand the inner machinations of the other's mind... Just the guys doing guy things.
2020100814153300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Back