• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

School

Thank you everyone for all the great replies. :) I survived the first week, that's good right? It was boring for my first two morning classes (Chem. and Pre-Cal 12B) because the best teacher ever was not there. He came on Friday and melted chocolate kisses in a beaker. The room was not smelling good as we discusted how it was turning into liquid, then gas because of the smell... Then we got the chance of experimenting with one in our mouth (In other words, eating one). After that we had to go in a corner and he made us be particles in a solid, liquid, and then gas. Now that's the work of the awesomest teacher in the world! That there just made the day better.

Thank you everyone for all the great replies. :) I survived the first week, that's good right? It was boring for my first two morning classes (Chem. and Pre-Cal 12B) because the best teacher ever was not there. He came on Friday and melted chocolate kisses in a beaker. The room was not smelling good as we discusted how it was turning into liquid, then gas because of the smell... Then we got the chance of experimenting with one in our mouth (In other words, eating one). After that we had to go in a corner and he made us be particles in a solid, liquid, and then gas. Now that's the work of the awesomest teacher in the world! That there just made the day better.

Glad you had fun :)

only thing bad about school is waking up early
it's fun, unless you don't have friends lol

only thing bad about school is waking up early
it's fun, unless you don't have friends lol

The pain of having no friends in a class or two friends in a class because they always pick each other

Or if your other 2 friends aren't friends with each other and you have to decide on 1. (unless your teacher allows 3 people)

The teachers here are really generous, it was like a 4 person group task but we were allowed seven woops

started school sept 2nd (so previous tuesday) it's my first year into KS4 (which is 14-15 in the UK), it was good actually, we do the subjects we want to, compared to in KS3 where we did all subjects. I'm really happy to be reading OMAM for English and I love my french and spanish teachers. Just annoying because there's a lot more pressure this year, GCSEs (tests and qualifications in the UK) start this year and finish next year, plus, because i'm in the highest set for mathematics we do our GCSE a year earlier than everybody else :( but, so far so good.

Lol this is me, and the people in the group are never happy that I joined them :p

Usually my teacher is nice and lets me choose the pair I want to go in, but it all depends on who the teacher is for me. But when I don't get to choose I always end up with a group of guys or girls who just don't like me aha

Last edited:
i like learning and **** like 20% of the time maybe

bbut the people at school... no thanks bye

Not going back to school but I miss it very badly. Hopefully I can come back soon to do my MA. *fingers crossed

I'm in 8th grade this year...
happy to be the oldest, but not happy because next year I'll be the youngest again. :/
I've also been getting a lot of homework and my last hour teacher lets us out later than most teachers do so I have to run to get to the bus...sigh

The biggest problem that I've been having entering high school is that the friends I were close to during middle school aren't in any of my classes. I feel like we will inevitably drift apart, since I'm horrible with keeping in-touch outside of school. Other than that things have been going along fine, I found out one of my old friends from elementary school plays ACNL, which is awesome. The classes haven't been too difficult, but I am having two Latin and a Geometry quiz this week. :c

Back