• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

School

I think year 8 is 7th grade here; year 13 is your last year? maybe idk i'm probably wrong i'm not smart what

Ah, that makes sense!
Year 11 is our last year in secondary school, and then we go to college until we're 18. So year 13 would be my last year of college ^u^

Started my third year/junior year in college last Monday. It's already difficult.

I'm on the first year of high school and my school started like a month ago. I really dislike school, I'm super lazy and I never feel like studying. Also I need to wake up early and it sucks.

Uh oh I just checked my time table and I have French tomorrow. I got lost today, for I went to the 4th floor instead of the 3rd floor for art and I was walking around for 5 mins. I went back 2 school yesterday and since there were big teens there I felt really nervous

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on the first year of high school and my school started like a month ago. I really dislike school, I'm super lazy and I never feel like studying. Also I need to wake up early and it sucks.

Me too! *high fives* I'm scared of the huge 16 year olds there

I'm currently in my second year of uni and i really do miss school, there were obviously some horrible/annoying boys but i miss my friends so much, I still see them but not as much as I'd like to. Also there wasn't the "what am i doing with my life" thought in my head every second of the day *_*

Starting in 4 days... I've tried to have a more positive outlook so I can have a "fresh start", but I bet everyone will see me in the same way as last year, and I'll remain alone, just like last year.

I started school last week, and I am a freshman in college! I am in marching band, and it is the greatest thing ever! :3

AUg. 21st

It sucks.

They bully me 24/7 and I am not ready for a transition.

School began two weeks ago but I'm starting my first day tomorrow. I'm a little nervous cause it's a new school.

I started three weeks ago as a senior.

The work's not too bad, but I've been exhausted pretty much the entire time (thanks, marching band), and it's starting to negatively impact my emotional state and probably my grades. I need to make up my sleep deficit this weekend lol.

Sigh. British Columbia. GOD DAMMIT B.C. GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER. No one knows when school is going to start.. Our premier is like, "Lol, no. Private school all the way. Kay, have fun public school."

I started today. I don't understand the American grading system but I'm in year 8 of secondary school and I'm 12, coming on 13, if that helps anyone 'translate' my grade.

I generally like school, just not most of the people in it.

My friend, who hadn't texted me all summer, except this conversation:

Me: Would you like to go to town sometime next week ?
Her: Not free
Me: How about the week after?
Her: Nope
Her: I'll text you when I'm free, maybe a few days in advance?
Me: Uhh whatever suits you I guess (I'd about had enough of her at this point and just texted to see what she'd come up with next)

I find it quite atrocious that she couldn't tell me what she was doing that made her 'not free', text me saying 'I actually can't make plans this summer' instead of leaving me thinking she would, she didn't have a single spare 3 hour period within 6 weeks, and was actually telling lies.

She came to me today and said 'I'm sorry about the whole town thing, I wasn't free at all this summer, maybe we can arrange something for late october?'

Late October.

Is she serious? Most people make arrangements for next week, or in two weeks, not a whole two freaking months.

She has always thought her schedule was more important than mine and thinks that she can walk all over me and drag me about. But I'm not taking her crap this year. I'm not taking anyone's crap this year and that is my goal.
white girl problems of not taking anyones crap of their friend being too busy

white girl problems of not taking anyones crap of their friend being too busy

Nice usertitle. Sums you up pretty well.

I honestly think you are just labelling this as a 'white girl problem', and not understanding that I have been walked all over my entire life and has ruined lots of opportunities, and she actually isn't/wasn't busy at all.

Last edited:
Nice usertitle. Sums you up pretty well.

I honestly think you are just labelling this as a 'white girl problem', and not understanding that I have been walked all over my entire life, she generally doesn't give a **** about me and she actually isn't/wasn't busy at all.
yeah well i'm more relevant than you

hun life's a ***** but dont lose your **** because your friend can't arrange to go shopping next week

I'm in Year Six, aka 6th Grade. It's the best grade and in two weeks me and my BFF are selling things for charity I is going to be epic!

Last edited:
yeah well i'm more relevant than you

hun life's a ***** but dont lose your **** because your friend can't arrange to go shopping next week

okay that's nice.

I respect that you don't understand my situation. Please understand that it's not just 'shopping next week', it's the fact every single friend I've ever had has either ignored me all summer or completely blocked me out, which she has done, and that my faith in humanity and social connections are slowly dying.

Back