• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Sanrio special furniture + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if you are still adding to the list. But if you are I would love to buy a 6 day pass.

The shop is online once again :) If I missed you and you payed for a pass please pm or vm me! I want to make sure everyone gets their order fulfilled!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does it have to be TBT? Idk how to get that?

I can do a trade for another furniture set if thats feasible :)

The shop is online once again :) If I missed you and you payed for a pass please pm or vm me! I want to make sure everyone gets their order fulfilled!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do a trade for another furniture set if thats feasible :)

You're doing Marty tomorrow, right? May I get a pass for tomorrow? :)

Don't know if you are still adding to the list. But if you are I would love to buy a 6 day pass.

Still am adding :) my shop was offline and I wasnt available

- - - Post Merge - - -

If there's room I'd love to purchase the 6 day pass!! c:

You can stll get them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh -- I'd love to go for all the days ; v;

You may!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I also buy a 6 day pass? Please and thank you!

certainly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I also buy a 6 day pass? Please and thank you!

certainly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're doing Marty tomorrow, right? May I get a pass for tomorrow? :)

Yup!

I just realized how I'd probably wouldn't make enough meow coupons in a day to buy out one RV, lol.

Maybe some other time.

Last edited:
Id like to buy a 6 day pass. Do you happen to have a list of all the furniture they're selling? I can calculate how much meow tickets to earn from it :)

Hi! I don't know what TBT is, I don't really frequent this forum - what else are you looking for? I'm dying for the Keroppi set. Let me know! :p

I just realized how I'd probably wouldn't make enough meow coupons in a day to buy out one RV, lol.

Maybe some other time.

whenever you're ready to be added to the list :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id like to buy a 6 day pass. Do you happen to have a list of all the furniture they're selling? I can calculate how much meow tickets to earn from it :)

To you and anyone else worried about those expenses: Not to worry :) as long as you have access to my town I can order the sets if you dont have enough MEOW tickets

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! Should I buy it tomorrow then, or tonight?

thats up to you but the sooner the better :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I don't know what TBT is, I don't really frequent this forum - what else are you looking for? I'm dying for the Keroppi set. Let me know! :p

message me and we'll talk about that :)

Thank you so much! I added you so just let me know when it's my turn for etoile :)

Last edited:
whenever you're ready to be added to the list :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

To you and anyone else worried about those expenses: Not to worry :) as long as you have access to my town I can order the sets if you dont have enough MEOW tickets

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats up to you but the sooner the better :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

message me and we'll talk about that :)
Hi I posted earlier, are you still available to do the 6 days?

That takes a large chunk of stress off my shoulders. Lmk when I should send the 150 tbt :)

Last edited:
Hi I posted earlier, are you still available to do the 6 days?

Im sorry about missing you reply! Yes a 6 day access is still available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I come by whenever a spot opens up? :)

Sure thing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That takes a large chunk of stress off my shoulders. Lmk when I should send the 150 tbt :)

You're welcome! and whenever you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yey should I send tbt now or when I'm about to enter?

The choice is yours :)

Hi I posted earlier, but I was wondering if you still had space for a day access for ?toile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back