• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Sanrio special furniture + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you missed me for the 6 day access ): or are you still going through the pages?

Hi I posted earlier, but I was wondering if you still had space for a day access for ?toile?

day access is still going on :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you missed me for the 6 day access ): or are you still going through the pages?

Im still going through the pages, thank you for letting me know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

same here though. i really would like to be added to the list!

Not a problem! I'm fixing that rn

I'd also like to pay for the 6 day access :)
I'll send the TBT. Is today the final day for ?toile?

I'd also like to pay for the 6 day access :)
I'll send the TBT. Is today the final day for ?toile?

Not quite :) if anyone misses a day, after the 6 day cycle I will scan the card of a villager you missed

i'm not available to come visit ?toile today, but do you know how many items are in the set?
i'd love to visit if you can re-scan her on any other day

Last edited:
I'd definitely like to get a pass for tomorrow. :)

How does this work? Do we send the TBT just before we go to your town?

So we have to send the tbt first before you add someone?

I sent the bells, I know you are just over run with orders so let me know when it's my turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back