• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Sanrio special furniture + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLPR_Flutters

Bells
Switch
4052-9771-0336
Feedback
100% (48) +
Welcome :) I am very glad I can share the opportunity of obtaining sanrio items, and possibly adopting (I don't know if more than one person can adopt the same amiibo villager so I'm not too sure). This post WILL go on for 6, maybe even another day or so, and the way I'm going to set this up follows:

40tbt ~ access to my town to pickup a set for the week

150tbt ~ access to my town for the entire 6 weeks to get each and every set

Shop Status: Organzing thread

The store is now online. Please note I am changing how this store works because its hectic on me for the current setup. I will individually invite you to my town. How will this work? I will pm when its your turn, and I will be extending the time to more than 6 days, but dont worry the prices wont change!

EDIT PLEASE READ: Hi everyone, I'd like to address a few things. The first thing I'd say is that I'm really sorry if I keep anyone waiting; I dont mean for it to happen. Another thing I want to say is I ask of you to remain patient if I havent reached out to you. Outside of my acnl life I'm in college so it's hard to manage who visit's my town and do school things. I am happy to announce that I will be extending the cycle term so now there will now be sanrio villagers of the week so it's not so rushed for me and you. So instead of this being a 6 day cycle, it will now be a 6 week cycle. Thank you all for taking the time to read this :)

On another note becuse all orders afre backed up, I will be doing a pickup syste until all orders are fufilled, and afer I will allow RV visit making your payment worth it :) Thank you all for your cooperation and I hope I can make everyone happy! Signing out -MLPR_Flutters

If you ordered a pass and you havent visited my town and missed the villaer of the day, please pm or vm me! I will be more than glad to help all of you out!

Currently I have amiibo cards for:
Marty, ?toile, and Rilla
(More are on there way, I can guarantee that)

(I think that's fair pricing, this will be first time I do this for an amiibo series so I don't know if I'm supposed to order or if you can order from the RV)

Sanrio RV of the day: Marty

To keep every visit organized I will have a list of who's next to visit

ViP
Hermione Granger
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
marthaxrae
LinkToTheWorld

Day access
Johally (2-day access)
SinnerTheCat
Onyxcat
Pokemanz
yurimei
Gabi<3AnimalCrossing
p e p p e r
2leafclover

6-day access
gerbilfluff
Pentipell
watermelonPuff
FruitsChinpoG (thanks for the tip, really appreciate it! :) )
Mari
Emile
StarwaveImpulse
Sasha086
Spy
MokaAkashiya
44mg
Riley9
Ayanie
alicerulez
cuddle
Hopeless Opus
Orieii
M4RCKY
Tapeu
Adriana22575
milk.desu
P. Star
tiz
BiG-K

to make this list and everything more Organized I will arrange from the list whos next in line

ps: I want to apologize to anyone I miss, I dont mean to :)

Below are pictures in English of the villagers that are included in the set
11362327-8744434019772118.jpg
11362327-1534434019744965.jpg
11362327-1404434019797636.jpg
11362327-3184434019824534.jpg
11362327-7504434019849659.jpg
11362327-7514434019879398.jpg

Last edited:
150 TBT? Sold! :D

EDIT: Also, this is entirely up to you, but would you be willing to see if I could adopt Etoile right before your town cycles over at 6am your time, whenever that is? I'm on Central time, but I can wake up whenever, especially for that cute star sheep, heh. No worries if you'd rather not risk it, though.

Last edited:
Ooohhhh, I'd also love to take that 150 bells deal... I'm in the process of getting more TBTs, though, so when does this offer end?

150 TBT? Sold! :D

EDIT: Also, this is entirely up to you, but would you be willing to see if I could adopt Etoile right before your town cycles over at 6am your time, whenever that is? I'm on Central time, but I can wake up whenever, especially for that cute star sheep, heh. No worries if you'd rather not risk it, though.

I'll have ?toile reserved for you if she's still adoptable :)

Also, not sure if we can adopt these as we can't adopt the other special characters from others, but i would love to try and adopt Chelsea if possible and you wouldn't mind letting me try? Can pay extra

Last edited:
omg! i'd love to come every day for 150tbt ^^

That'd be amazing :eek: I wouldn't charge that much for a visit tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you know how soon you'll be getting Toby?

Yup! After the first 3 RV cycles, he should be the 4th or 5th

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooohhhh, I'd also love to take that 150 bells deal... I'm in the process of getting more TBTs, though, so when does this offer end?

This is going to be an ongoing 6 day post but If you miss a day I'm willing to make a 7th or 8th or more to cover anyone missed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, not sure if we can adopt these as we can't adopt the other special characters from others, but i would love to try and adopt Chelsea if possible and you wouldn't mind letting me try? Can pay extra

To answer you, you as in fact can adopt the special villagers if they are in the RV and I'm pick the villager of the day randomly :)

I would love to visit, but you are you going to do this later too? I can't go right now. :c

I tried with all my own amiibo figures and it wouldn't work :( which is why I wondered, so it's awesome if these can :D

Will this be going in list order? As there's a couple I would really like and would be happy to pay 40tbt per day to just visit particular ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back