• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Sanrio special furniture + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm very interested in paying you 150 for the 6 day access pass, just a quick question: can I come to your town multiple times with different characters so I can get everything, or how does it work?

Can I go to your town for etoiles set at 4:35 EST today? Or anytime after that?

Hi! As I said in the previous thread, I would like to come over for the week! I can't currently right now though; maybe in 7 hours or so if that's alright?

Last edited:
Hi! As I said in the previous thread, I would like to come over for the week! I can't currently right now though; maybe in 7 hours or so if that's alright?
I'll be free in about 8 or 9 hrs again :)

Can I go to your town for etoiles set at 4:35 EST today? Or anytime after that?

If I'm still home I can take care of that but if not, will later tonight be alright with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I would like to do the 6 days please!
You may :) I'll update the list when I'm free again

Ah, I checked around in the Villager Trading forums and it turns out, yeah, only you would be able to adopt a Sanrio villager into your town. A visitor to your town apparently couldn't.

Kudos for being willing to let me take Etoile if I could, though! :3

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to reserve a spot for ?toile and Marty, if possible! So 2-day access for 80tbt. :> If that's alright I'll send the TBT now!

Could I come in and pick up the My Melody and Hello Kitty set? I will pay you 2,000,000 bells so I can get both but if you prefer tbt I guess I can do that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back