• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Sanrio special furniture + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there I only want to visit Marty is there anyway for me just to pay like 20 just to come buy from Marty? VM or pm me if you can help out! Thanks!

Is it 150 tbt to access for 6 days or 6 weeks? Meaning, if I pay 150tbt I'll be able to get all sets?

It appears many of you are looking for a refund from these transactions. When a transaction is not fulfilled, we suggest leaving negative feedback for the user. Please make a thread in the Contact the Staff board and we can look into manually refunding your bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back