• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Sanrio special furniture + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please come everyday? I'll find a way to get enough TBT in time but I would love to come today for Etoile, she's my top pick.

I'm sold for 150tbt. If you can add me up please. I'll appreciate it when you come back!

I'll go ahead and pay for Etoile and pay again for Chai later if I can get the TBT in time. I'll pay as soon as you let me know if that's okay.

Id like to come over for the 6 days as well if I still can. If so, I'll pay my 150 tbt.

I would love to come for a Set of Marty and ?toile.

If I'm able to get all my requested Items, I'll send 150 btb for each of the two Villagers ^^
(Need each Item once, but two Tables, two Dessert/Startoy and 4 chairs - if possible.)

In case I wouldn't be able to get the required Items in the meantime, I will be sending the 40 requested btb, each day I visit.

Thanks much and please VM or PM me about it, since this thread has a pretty high demand '^^

Thank you!

Last edited:
I would love to get all 6 if that's possible? I'll send the tbt when you agree because this topic goes very fast and i'm not sure if you still have space for more people. Please pm me if i can come by and i'm send you the 150 tbt right away :)

Last edited:
I would love to visit for the day to pick up the full ?toile set (I hope multiple visits are ok). I know you have a lot of people asking to visit and I am unsure if you have any space left so I will wait until you confirm to send my TBT. :blush:

this is rlly full but if you have space, i would love to come over for etoile , marty, and chelsea!

If you aren't already full, I would like to purchase a 6 day pass for 150 TBT.

anyone know around what time she will be back? ( im in est btw or if you can just tell me an amount in hours lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back