• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Reindeer Roundup - Done! (Answers Revealed)

I’m so glad you can use the search bar these days on hunts like this. The early egg hunts disabled the search feature when the egg hunt is going on. And when they say no hints, they are dead serious about it. You can’t even discuss hints off-site.

Got #1 but have no idea how it relates to the hint.

If anyone can come up with another hint for #2, I would be grateful D:
It helped me to focus on the first part of the clue (soliciting a carol) for finding the thread the reindeer would be located in and the second part (from a royal ensemble) to find the exact post within the thread. For finding the thread try to think of synonyms for carol! You should be able to come across the thread it's in even if you're not directly searching for it (it's not buried deep or anything). Once you think you've found the thread I would just start searching for every word you can think of that'd be related to something "royal".

Make sure you try both the singular and plural versions of words--if you think a reindeer might be somewhere in a thread with 'song' in the title but aren't finding it, try 'songs' too

Okay I am lost for #1.
I looked at all the speedrun related threads and even speed cycling threads but no reindeer 😭

To help with 1, try searching speedrun with a number. The top line of the clue gives the number. If you think of stars as 5, and the tree as 3, you'll get the number.

Thanks for the hints, I found #1!

I think I'm on the right track for #2 but cant quite find it on the thread 🤔

I'll add that for #2
if you're in the right thread, aside from searching for words related to royal you might also find the post the reindeer is in by searching for holiday/winter keywords
How do you search for words in a specific thread? I think I know the thread, I just don't know the key words..

How do you search for words in a thread?
When you're in a thread you'd like to search within, click the search button in the navigation bar, type in the word(s) you wanna search, and then just change the dropdown menu from 'everywhere' to 'this thread'!

Like this
1000003296.jpg

To help with 1, try searching speedrun with a number. The top line of the clue gives the number. If you think of stars as 5, and the tree as 3, you'll get the number.
i have no idea where u got the numbers for the stars or tree or what the numbers should be for the snowman and bunny. i hate math and im lost on this one

i have no idea where u got the numbers for the stars or tree or what the numbers should be for the snowman and bunny. i hate math and im lost on this one

I tried several numbers, and using 5 for stars, 3 for the tree, and assuming 0 for snowflakes worked. The snowman/bunny just needed to add up to 10.
Ended up with
(5+5) x 3 x (8+2) = 300

300 just helps narrow the search.

I found them thanks to hints. I'm surprised I didn't find the easier one in my mind first though. I feel silly. I had the right idea before looking at hints for it though.

Ughhh clue 2… Have not found it yet, but I’m sharing my brainstorming if anyone wants to give me a push in the right direction (nvm, found it!!!)

so, I really thought that this was going to be in one 3 or 4 threads. Spotify wrap up, expand your music taste, what are you listening to, or create a town tune. When I saw Royal ensemble my immediate thought was Kings of Leon though. I’m almost certain I’m wrong on that now. Edit: found it. Yep bud was wrong about kings of Leon 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Not necessarily needed as a hint anymore, but i think I figured out the meaning of the emojis!

so im pretty sure the stars mean 5 because of 5 points, the tree = three, snowman is shaped like an 8 and the bunny emoji shaped like a 2?

Ughhh clue 2… Have not found it yet, but I’m sharing my brainstorming if anyone wants to give me a push in the right direction (nvm, found it!!!)

so, I really thought that this was going to be in one 3 or 4 threads. Spotify wrap up, expand your music taste, what are you listening to, or create a town tune. When I saw Royal ensemble my immediate thought was Kings of Leon though. I’m almost certain I’m wrong on that now. Edit: found it. Yep bud was wrong about kings of Leon 😂😂😂

I thought it was Queen! 🤣
Then I checked Prince, then sooo many things, lol...

I'm so stumped on this, is this what the egg hunts are like? also I can't find either one, for the speedrun one I guessed 300, but no reindeer showed up in the thread I checked. Any extra hints would be appreciated (I'm lost even with the current amount of them lol)

I'm so stumped on this, is this what the egg hunts are like? also I can't find either one, for the speedrun one I guessed 300, but no reindeer showed up in the thread I checked. Any extra hints would be appreciated (I'm lost even with the current amount of them lol)
You are sooo close!
If you searched speedrun without the number, but didn't find it, then try adding the number to the search.

Back