Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get really anxious on when the remaining tokens will be distributed (I should still get 26 Friday 13th tokens), I missed out on the red potion and there are only 14 green ones left. D:

Don't worry I'm in the same boat with you. I'm waiting for some to get their tokens to buy a swamp potion that I'm paying tbt for, plus I'm waiting for my own remaining 13 tokens to buy, somethin. I'm not sure what.

if you put the 2 balloons next to each other the difference is more apparent, i just hope they don?t change light blue balloon it?s like my favourite shade of blue ;u;

also sidenote, i hope this is taken as a suggestion or constructive criticism rather than complaining (especially since i got what i wanted as early as possible) but i feel like activity currency should all be handed out at once or at least as close together as possible, even if that means we have to wait another day. there were only 13/40 bloodshot potions left when the survival kit charms were handed out so it was a little unfair to people who only completed 2 activities with that as one of the two. this isn?t meant to knock anyone distributing as i realize irl gets in the way and has by far higher priority, but i feel it?d be more fair to hand every activity out at the same time. perhaps one batch for every activity goes out in the middle of the event?s entirety (in this context, the week?s entirety) and another at the very end, or even the day after.

Last edited:
Any chance of animal shapped ballons like the one is the banner?

I have a possible chance at 45 as the max! That means one main collectible (feathers and balloons) along with a flower, chocolate cake, an Isabelle or 5 cakes. :0

I don't know :[

Also, possibly, please a bunny shaped balloon.

Who decided it would be a good idea to put tasty cakes in the store instead of stale cakes for the anniversary

Who decided it would be a good idea to put tasty cakes in the store instead of stale cakes for the anniversary

yeah, I'm sorry, but this is legit wtf

especially since tasty cakes are still in the main shop as well

if not stale, should've been like a birthday cake collectible or something to fit in with the 15th anniversary celebration theme this week

Last edited:
I entered the pitfall activity two hours before it ended but I haven't gotten the reward for it? I'm not rushing the staff, I'm just making sure that I'm supposed to get it cause I'm pretty sure I am :)

Me too, I haven't gotten it yet. :/

It's fine though, I'm not gonna do much with those last ones.

I entered the pitfall activity two hours before it ended but I haven't gotten the reward for it? I'm not rushing the staff, I'm just making sure that I'm supposed to get it cause I'm pretty sure I am :)

Yeah there are still quite a bit of people waiting to get tokens (I'm in the same place as you, waiting to get tokens as are others). One staff said they should be out later tonight. I don't think they are out yet, and it's almost 11pm EST here.

I think it's alot of work on the staff to 1 go throu entires for the bad luck event
2 distribute tokens
3 manage a whole new week of events
And 4 answer questions about the new event. Like, they have alot on their plates rn.

I'm not tryin to bash anyone, I'm just taking note that managing 2 weeks of events, even if one event is closed rn, sounds like alot to do.

Edit: got ninja'd.

Last edited:
I think I'll wait for a restock if there will be one for shamrocks. The shop will remain open all during the event. I already have a candle and lucky.

Hi, would it be possible to restock the Bloodshot Potion please? Sadly it's sold out, when I finally got my tokens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much for the restock!:D

Last edited:
Ngl this year has been the year of collectibles. Most have been really good and it's great to see you guys are improving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back