reach tourn.

David

Bells
so i entered a halo reach tournament at my local video game store. it cost me 2 bucks and takes place on launch day. we have to arrive at 8 and it goes till 12. if I win I get a free limited edition copy of reach, if i don't win, i get one of first spots in line to buy my copy. :) anyone else doing anything like this?

David said:
so i entered a halo reach tournament at my local video game store. it cost me 2 bucks and takes place on launch day. we have to arrive at 8 and it goes till 12. if I win I get a free limited edition copy of reach, if i don't win, i get one of first spots in line to buy my copy. :) anyone else doing anything like this?
release night(midnight iirc) of brawl, i did the tournament. it was free, since i had preordered the game (I think?) and i was the first in line to get the game. (y)

i won the next tournament and got a $50 gift card, so i guess that evens it out, but nothing limited edition.

i got two trophies out of it, though.

that's as close as I got to a limited edition thing, though.

good luck, bro. post some pics if you win

Local game store(Gamestop on Base) doesn't do too much cool things like that. They'll probably do something for Black Ops and Reach though. Surprisingly they held a Pokemon tournament and a bunch of Army guys showed up.

I would do that, and probably not win, but good luck in winning.

hope no one else realizes the pistol>assualt rifle :p all the other guys are probably gonna be a bunch of hardcore nerdy people.

They've got a midnight release thing, but I'm not going do to it do to it being it's on a school night. I do have it pre-ordered, though.

oh gawd. I went to a local GameCrazy and they had a Brawl tournament/dress up as your favorite character...

I think I'll just leave it at that.

Pear said:
They've got a midnight release thing, but I'm not going do to it do to it being it's on a school night. I do have it pre-ordered, though.
That reminds me of my friend.

He went to a midnight release at our local gamestop for some game, and he was the only one there. :p

NikoKing said:
oh gawd. I went to a local GameCrazy and they had a Brawl tournament/dress up as your favorite character...

i want to know more.

MOAR, SAYS I

Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:

i want to know more.

MOAR, SAYS I
Just imagine a hardcore fanboy dressed up as pit. That sums it all up.

NikoKing said:
Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:

i want to know more.

MOAR, SAYS I
Just imagine a hardcore fanboy dressed up as pit. That sums it all up.
video or i don't believe it.

Rorato said:
Pear said:
That reminds me of my friend.

He went to a midnight release at our local gamestop for some game, and he was the only one there. :p
Now that would be embarrassing for the workers at GameStop.

Back