• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

!PROUD MOMENT! Completed the Deep Sea Creature encyclopedia

AppleBitterCrumble

TBT Hoarder
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
6512-8605-8411
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
In the beginning of playing in my town of Kaigan I didn't care much for my encyclopedia and what bugs/fish/deep sea creatures iv'e caught. But after two years of harvesting bells, paying off my house, and almost completing my house I decided to start building my encyclopedia. The last 2 creatures I needed were the Spiny Lobster and the Sweet Shrimp and I finally accomplished that today! With the help of a friend whos town was in February I caught the shrimp last night and I have a cycling town that I TT'd to October so I can catch the spiny lobster which I just did :blush::blush:

I feel really happy about this~

congratulations!!! :Dcompleting an encyclopedia is a big moment and you should definitely be proud!

That's awesome! I love building up my encyclopaedia too, so i can't wait gto complete some of it. It must've been hard!

That's awesome! I love building up my encyclopaedia too, so i can't wait gto complete some of it. It must've been hard!

Yeah it was!
Now I'm working on my fish encyclopedia and so far 2 new fish! The pop eye goldfish and the piranha

ah! congratulations! in my old town i was 1 away but now it's gone.

Great job! That must've took a lot of hard work to do! I haven't even completed it yet! I hope you enjoy your complete deep sea encyclopedia, and the completed section in your museum! <3

Great job! That must've took a lot of hard work to do! I haven't even completed it yet! I hope you enjoy your complete deep sea encyclopedia, and the completed section in your museum! <3

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thanks so much n.n So glad I have a 2nd DS and a TTing 2nd Town that way I can TT to whatever month/time is most convenient to me

Back