AppleBitterCrumble

TBT Hoarder
Bells
Switch
6512-8605-8411
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
In the beginning of playing in my town of Kaigan I didn't care much for my encyclopedia and what bugs/fish/deep sea creatures iv'e caught. But after two years of harvesting bells, paying off my house, and almost completing my house I decided to start building my encyclopedia. The last 2 creatures I needed were the Spiny Lobster and the Sweet Shrimp and I finally accomplished that today! With the help of a friend whos town was in February I caught the shrimp last night and I have a cycling town that I TT'd to October so I can catch the spiny lobster which I just did :blush::blush:

I feel really happy about this~

congratulations!!! :Dcompleting an encyclopedia is a big moment and you should definitely be proud!

That's awesome! I love building up my encyclopaedia too, so i can't wait gto complete some of it. It must've been hard!

Great job! That must've took a lot of hard work to do! I haven't even completed it yet! I hope you enjoy your complete deep sea encyclopedia, and the completed section in your museum! <3

Great job! That must've took a lot of hard work to do! I haven't even completed it yet! I hope you enjoy your complete deep sea encyclopedia, and the completed section in your museum! <3

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thanks so much n.n So glad I have a 2nd DS and a TTing 2nd Town that way I can TT to whatever month/time is most convenient to me

Back