Planetary Express (Crews 3 & 4)

okay i may be dumb but are these randomized? lol Im 0/2 right now. Or do the clues have something to do with it

mfw I bet lot of us were like
“Omg Ione i love you, you galaxy squirrel”
> votes Ione
close!

for me was
>"do I have I had any of these as long term resident in any of my games I can remember?"
>"ok, I have 2" (ione and petri)
>"I know is random, but ione fits the event theme so perfectly that I have little reason to not try for. also, as a bonus, if going by preference, ione would probably win out here too"
>votes ione

Round 3 Results

The recipient of the package was...

amelia.png

Amelia!

Team​
Correct Votes​
International Space Cetaceans
14​
Moon Bunnies
05​

The International Space Cetaceans take home the additional 100 Points for Round 3!
If you voted for Amelia then you will receive 5 Mission Tokens in addition to your 6 Bridge Tokens and 5 Points. These will go out within a few minutes.

The Planetary Express 🪐 event is now over. Thanks for playing! :D

Why the results were two minutes late:

Chris — Today at 21:58
Pour glass of wine > climb into bed > set-up TV > spoon girlfriend > look at watch > see it's 9:56PM > immediately remember my event closes at 10PM 😂
[name]'s laughing her ass off

I got back out of bed for you guys.

Round 3 Results

The recipient of the package was...

View attachment 502708

Amelia!

Team​
Correct Votes​
International Space Cetaceans
14​
Moon Bunnies
05​

The International Space Cetaceans take home the additional 100 Points for Round 3!
If you voted for Amelia then you will receive 5 Mission Tokens in addition to your 6 Bridge Tokens and 5 Points. These will go out within a few minutes.

The Planetary Express 🪐 event is now over. Thanks for playing! :D
1690837743605.png

I got 3/3 LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO I love this event :cool: thanks for hosting Chris!

wait I just realised Moon Bunnies lost the points NOOOOOOOOO

Back