• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

During the making of a Story of Seasons game (and farming sims in general) I wonder how they decide what music should play for each season? What makes a song sound "springy" or "summery" lol

It's been on my mind lately because there's this one theme that I really love but it doesn't sound like it belongs to that particular season. It gives me spring vibes, instead 🌸🌷 but it doesn't change how I feel about it, I still love this song.

It's all about the instruments and the energy of the music.

Yeah, I do hear it! It feels like a fresh breeze on a spring afternoon. Here’s a spring theme that I think perfectly nails the spring vibe.
Something about those clairinets and flutes and bell things (idk i’m not good with identifying instruments) scream flowers blooming to me!

The sims 4 theme feels like a springy magical girl theme to me for some reason lol

Here’s a song that’s supposed to be spring themed springy but gives me some autumn vibes…probably because it is more melancholic sounding to me. But it still works for spring in my opinion c:

Last edited:
I like the idea of a “walrus barbershop quartet.” Sometimes I like to picture walruses singing when a song’s by a bass singer lol.

It's 2am in the morning
I woke up feeling too warm and feeling dizzy. And for whatever reason this YouTube short I saw a couple of days ago pops in my mind and it is now stuck in my head playing like a broken record.
It was a video with a lot of different phrases of what different people think the audio is saying. The audio is a bunch of men actually chanting "That is embarrassing" in some sort of semi song?
Yeah, I'm not feeling that great rn lol. But it was so random.
Without looking at the list of phrases, I heard the audio correctly, but if I read the phrases then I heard each one. Oddly enough, I am a person that prefers texting and reading rather than relying on my ears only. I watch the news with subtitles... Makes you question that choice .. then again that video had poor audio so..

For the championships event, I really need to get some of the switch games that are usually part of it.
I still need Super Smash Bros, and Splatoon (I have the second game, but I am guessing they'll use the third?) I think that's all I need?
Just need money and the time to get used to the controls XD

Out of them both, I wanna really try Super Smash Bros, urk, I would need some of the amiibos if I am correct? And I haven't tried splatoon yet. Maybe on the weekend I'll see what its about.

Yeah, I do hear it! It feels like a fresh breeze on a spring afternoon. Here’s a spring theme that I think perfectly nails the spring vibe.
Something about those clairinets and flutes and bell things (idk i’m not good with identifying instruments) scream flowers blooming to me!
omg lmao I'm immediately picturing the hide and seek minigame 😂😂

I love the Wii Party soundtrack sm, an underrated gem.

23_HBD_Kirby_1920_1080.jpg

This Kirby background is so adorable, it's currently my computer's background.

there's a guy ive met who's super great and we've started chatting back and forth a lot. i found him on a friend making app and he's been real chill, he's been the first guy i've talked to who doesn't try to flirt with me or be creepy. he's super cool and invited me to play games with him, shown me some of the cool art hes done and mods etc. real neat guy! i'm gonna watch him play disco elysium at some point so. lol. lmao. im spreading the rot.

i am still with my partner, despite everything going on there, so i'm not on these apps for any sort of dating stuff but so many people don't respect it, despite the fact that i'm literally just using the find a friend feature and NOT the dating app. meeting someone who's been cool about it is like a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: Dim
So I just read the moon is rusting... So does this mean humans in the future will look up and see an orange or a red moon one day all the time instead of the white moon we see now?
And... They'll miss out other colors and shades... Like sometimes it looks yellow for a short time when it rises certain times of the year.
What will an eclipse look like if the moon is already red then? Just a darker red or just disappear?

I always thought Super Mario Land 2 was a well known game at best, but now that I think of it, it’s definitely the most obscure Mario game. Super Mario Land’s more well known because it’s the game Daisy made her debut in. The Japanese version of Super Mario Bros. 2 is famous for being unfair. But this game is just… kind of weird? It’s not bad, actually, it’s a pretty pretty creative game, but it’s probably the Mario game people are most likely to skip over when recounting. That might not be the case anymore considering that it’s on Switch, though, but it is definitely the Mario game I know the least about.

Just found out why Alan Wake 2 isn't on Steam...that's a bit of a shame but no biggie. I'll just get it on the Epic Games store.

my dog was being annoying/begging for food so i shushed him and talked to him in a really soft voice and he stopped. it worked?? LOL.

Random fact of the day:

Do you know why South Park hates Barbara Streisand? I’ve actually known why for a while, but Trey Parker and Matt Stone (the main guys behind the show) lived in Colorado growing up (not sure if they still do, though). A few years prior to the airing of the first episode she was made fun of in, Colorado passed an Amendment that, among other things, would prevent gay people from being recognized as a protected class (but it would be overturned in 1996). So Barbara Streisand insulted the entire state, calling them a bunch of hicks, and said she’d never visit again. Even though Trey and Matt also opposed this law, they were mad about what she said, so they decided to portray her as a robotic kaiju who gets killed by Robert Smith, which is honestly pretty based. They also made fun of her in some later episodes. Obviously, they do this to a lot of celebrities, but there’s not that many others that they actually don’t like, besides Paris Hilton.

Here's one bit of juicy trivia about me 👀✨ I used to have a girl crush on the character Melinda Gordon (played by Jennifer Love Hewitt) from the TV show Ghost Whisperer.

...I suddenly remembered the show, that's why lol

Back