• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

Does anyone remember "2 Stupid Dogs" ?

You know, that cartoon. I remember seeing commercials for it on Cartoon Network and I never watched the actual show. Frankly, I only watched the show for the Secret Squirrel revival segments. The actual show of 2 Stupid Dogs is mediocre at best but I digress.

(Why I'm thinking about this random memory? The world may never know.)

You know, that cartoon. I remember seeing commercials for it on Cartoon Network and I never watched the actual show. Frankly, I only watched the show for the Secret Squirrel revival segments. The actual show of 2 Stupid Dogs is mediocre at best but I digress.

I remember it from Boomerang but I cannot remember if I actually saw it or not

I think for once I got some decent sleep. GOOD! I need more consistent sleep in my life.

Had to look it up. It definitely looks familiar. I might have seen the Secret Squirrel segmants. Whether I actually sat down and enjoyed it... I'll never know.

Why am I seeing the word 'liminal' everywhere. It's annoying lol.

Man I’m feeling so liminal
Batman-Slapping-Robin-Meme-Explained.jpg

I think I need a break.
The job I am applying for needs a CV, Cover letter & book review by the 22nd, and my brain is just overloading everything.

I just wish I could explained how I am organisaional, but I always feel stuck, I am better showing than explaining things I have done, because it feels so natural.
I feel like some of the stuff other than that I can talk about, but I fear the cover letter will be long ;_;

Maybe watching, or listening something will calm me.

A bit of another self-reply but here's one of the snippets from the show, it's one of the memorable parts of the show though:

During the making of a Story of Seasons game (and farming sims in general) I wonder how they decide what music should play for each season? What makes a song sound "springy" or "summery" lol

It's been on my mind lately because there's this one theme that I really love but it doesn't sound like it belongs to that particular season. It gives me spring vibes, instead 🌸🌷 but it doesn't change how I feel about it, I still love this song.

It's all about the instruments and the energy of the music.

Back