• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Petition for making polls making at a lower rank

Propaganda Man

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Polls are a way of posting, it is stupid that you don't autamaticly have it. It is after editing for petes sake.and Editing is to damn high too. There is nothing dangerus about it. So Give it to us, don't say when the new ranks come. It only takes 5 minutes to change it.

no.

if you are wondering why, its because if just anyone gets to make polls we will start having them for no reason... someones going to start abusing it, making polls for things like:

which icon is the best
what color is cool
what time is it

just any old thing... polls arent than nessisary. and if anyone REALLY must have a poll for something, they could just PM me or some other sage that can make them (i think i can make them >_>)

i say if we lower it, dont lower it all that much... they arent really needed

I agree with editing because I am finding it a pain not being allowed to......

PIRANHA2 said:
no.

if you are wondering why, its because if just anyone gets to make polls we will start having them for no reason... someones going to start abusing it, making polls for things like:

which icon is the best
what color is cool
what time is it

just any old thing... polls arent than nessisary. and if anyone REALLY must have a poll for something, they could just PM me or some other sage that can make them (i think i can make them >_>)

i say if we lower it, dont lower it all that much... they arent really needed
I agree. and making polls is easy.

Back