• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

Also, voting usually ends an hour before day end? Isn't that like, how 90% of TBT has worked? Or is my brain muddled.

God ****ing damnit now i'm pissed. Here I am eating dinner and now i'm not allowed to ****ing defend myself when the OP said I had an hour to do things.

Ugh ****ing, screw this. I'll go back and show you whatever the damn hell I have, but ****ing seriously panda is suspicious as ****ing hell to me now.

Also I probably am to blame for this lynch. :/ I'm pretty sure we woulda lynched Panda without my intervention.

Also, voting usually ends an hour before day end? Isn't that like, how 90% of TBT has worked? Or is my brain muddled.

I'm still half asleep, but a lot of the game I've played voting has gone until the last minute. Maybe I just haven't paid enough attention if you're right, I generally don't like waiting til the last minute to vote.

Day/Night Cycle
Days will be 48 hours long, with nights at 24 hours. Day/Night cycles will end at 7PM PST, and results will be posted in a hour at 8PM PST. Day/Night cycles may be sped up later in the game.
jftr, it's been in the OP the whole time

Is Ness still allowed to post or is he considered a dead man now?

No, one polite goodbye post and that's it

Anyways, I'm curious about this QT that was brought up several times in the thread. Unless the others plan on continuing to use it or there's sensitive information in there, would those involved like to share with the class?

uhfgkfdkfnl in ayaya's pm it said 8pm pst was when day ended so i thought i had time fml i should've looked. rip ness </3

I honestly thought it's 8 PM bc that was what the day post said, unless I missed something?

See Post number 3, written by myself: "I'll check back here tomorrow. For now I said all that I feel that I wanted to say in the thread itself. I hope that the voting will be more successful than it feels right now - Everyone's very divided and I fear that some influential-but-evil Mafia person is going to come in and steer everyone in one direction towards the wrong target. Meh."

EnderWiggin did EXACTLY that.. Just saying.. Just saying..

Me right now.

Vs1iITm.gif

I just snapped at my parents so I really need to take a break from this right now before I get more frustrated. Apologies.

I just snapped at my parents so I really need to take a break from this right now before I get more frustrated. Apologies.

haha i feel ya, i was yelling at my dog cause he wanted to be let out in the last 10 minutes of all of that but i didn't want to get up for my laptop. poor thing.

Back