• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop [Open]Chaos TBT shop Adjusted Prices! (Aries and Taurus Fragments, Celeste, Crown, Wreath and other DIYs, Mom and Nook Mile items)

Oh does the floral swag diy not have a set price? would 20 tbt for both be ok?

Make an offer for what you think is fair
Post automatically merged:

Make an offer for what you would want to pay
I’m not sure how much to offer when it comes to TBT so I don’t wanna seem like I am lowballing but how is 15 TBT?

Oh does the floral swag diy not have a set price? would 20 tbt for both be ok?
Sorry I should have made it more clear! I've added something so hopefully that helps. 20tbt for both is fine. Send me a code when you're ready:)

I’m not sure how much to offer when it comes to TBT so I don’t wanna seem like I am lowballing but how is 15 TBT?
Yeah that's fine :) Send me a code when you can

Hi! Could I get:
  • 2 purple tulips
  • 2 purple pansies
  • 2 purple windflowers
  • 2 black roses
  • 2 blue roses
  • 2 black lilies
  • 2 orange roses
  • moon DIY (if still available)
I believe that would all be 114 TBT? (maybe I counted wrong)

hi can i get 10 black roses, 10 orange roses and 5 purple pansies please?

Hi! Could I get:
  • 2 purple tulips
  • 2 purple pansies
  • 2 purple windflowers
  • 2 black roses
  • 2 blue roses
  • 2 black lilies
  • 2 orange roses
  • moon DIY (if still available)
I believe that would all be 114 TBT? (maybe I counted wrong)

O course! Yeah that's right. Send me a dodo code and I'll drop them off :)

hi can i get 10 black roses, 10 orange roses and 5 purple pansies please?
Yes you can! Send me a dodo code and I'll be right over :)

hi again! if it’s still available could i get the gold rose crown and galaxy flooring for 100 tbt? ;u;

Hi there! Do you think I might be able to buy your astronaut suit and space shuttle DIYs for TBT? Or if you'd rather, I also have a lot of bait I could pay with too?

hi again! if it’s still available could i get the gold rose crown and galaxy flooring for 100 tbt? ;u;
Hello! Nice to see you, hope you're well :) Yes of course. Send me a dodo when you're ready

Hi there! Do you think I might be able to buy your astronaut suit and space shuttle DIYs for TBT? Or if you'd rather, I also have a lot of bait I could pay with too?
Yes of course! Either is fine, message me with how much bait you have spare and we can work something out :)

pear bed
pear umbrella
peach surprise box
hanging terrarium
backyard lawn
grass skirt
orange hat

for 70 TBT total?
Yes that's fine! Send me a dodo when you're available

How much would it be for the Birthday Table and a Moms Apron Family? Would 40 TBT be enough?

Buying:
Cosmos Wand DIY

For:
25 TBT
Sure send me a dodo code!

Yes 50 TBT would be fine. Could I also get 10 purple roses? For a total of 60 TBT.
Yes that's fine thank you! Send me a dodo code when ready.

Closed for now while I eat so anymore orders will be fulfilled later!
Thank you ~

Not sure if it's ok to post... I would like to buy mom's embroidery and a candle set. Is 50tbt ok?

Back