• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop [Open]Chaos TBT shop Adjusted Prices! (Aries and Taurus Fragments, Celeste, Crown, Wreath and other DIYs, Mom and Nook Mile items)

TBT is the currency used on these forums. You earn it by posting and making threads (I'm not an expert so there might be other ways) To pay for items, you donate it to the user who you are buying from and you can see the amount you have under your profile pic or with the bell icon in the bar. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message :)
How much would you want for the Plain wooden shop sign DIY?

Oh I’m sorry! Not too sure what they’d be worth. Do you have a ballpark idea? c: I also have a few large fragments I can throw into the offer? Don’t have any other art sadly, redd has only visited me twice;v;
No worries! I can do a combined offer for large star fragments and tbt? I'm looking at 5NMT value for per art I think. And so think the rate is 8tbt per NMT
Post automatically merged:

30 tbt for denim and polka mom’s knapsack? :eek:
Yes sure! Send me a code and I'll drop them off when you're ready:)

can i get 1 brown springy and 1 zebra springy for 20TBT? :)
Hi! Of course! Send me a code and I'll deliver them for you

Hi there, can I do purple pansies x5, twinkling painting, and ancient statue in exchange of a perfect painting, green rubber floor, and streetlamp black x2 and 15 TBT?

Hi there, can I do purple pansies x5, twinkling painting, and ancient statue in exchange of a perfect painting, green rubber floor, and streetlamp black x2 and 15 TBT?
Hello! Someone else has requested the art already so I'm going to see if she still wants to work something out but if she no longer wants them, I would love to accept your offer

Hello! Someone else has requested the art already so I'm going to see if she still wants to work something out but if she no longer wants them, I would love to accept your offer
Hey I’m not available to trade right now so feel free to accept this offer, I appreciate it though! If you get any more art in the future though I’m definitely interested <3

Hey I’m not available to trade right now so feel free to accept this offer, I appreciate it though! If you get any more art in the future though I’m definitely interested <3
Okay thank you for getting back to me!

Are you still interested in the art?

If this is to me, then yes I'm still interested in the art and the purple pansies :)
Yes it is! Okay let me know when you can trade :)

do you still have a moon diy? if so i'd like one c:
Yes I do! Let me know when you're available

Can I get 15 blue windflowers? 15 tbt right?
Yes 15tbt! Okay drop me a dodo code and I'll bring them over when I can

Back