NEW SKIN PROB!

try highlighting it, and see if it's there whe n thee's the black highlight behind it, it would make it easier to see if its just blending in with the background.

llllllllllllllllll7dp.png

Wait... some of you can see it? Because I noticed it a while ago, I can't either. A long with some other stuff in the Inbox.

Bulerias said:
Ohhhhhh.... It's there, try highliting it.
:mad: BUT I DON'T WANT TO HYLYTE IT! I WANT IT TO SHOW UP! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE 20 DAY TESTING IF YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT IT'S FLAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

here-i copied and pasted from my inbox, including my newest message from storm, and it gives me the option to add him to my buddies.

Welcome to your control panel
Inbox
Your folders are 9% full

0% 50% 100%

Select read messages :: Unselect all

Jump to folder: Inbox Sent Items
Message Title Sender Date
Re: problem with your advertising idea... STORMTROOPER88888 [ Add to Buddies ] Aug 28 2005, 06:53 PM

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
:mad: BUT I DON'T WANT TO HYLYTE IT! I WANT IT TO SHOW UP! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE 20 DAY TESTING IF YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT IT'S FLAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
just go into your monitor's settings and lower the brightness.

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
Woooah there, Master. There were tons of other problems that we fixed. This is one that we overlooked.

DarthGohan1 said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
Too lazy. WHY DID YOU NOT JUST USE A WOODEN THEMED ONE AND ADD A NEW BACKGROUND!!!

Actually I tried fixing it a couple days ago and it didn't work. I'm guessing theres another part of the CSS for the inbox links that overwrites the normal.

MasterDSX said:
DarthGohan1 said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
Too lazy. WHY DID YOU NOT JUST USE A WOODEN THEMED ONE AND ADD A NEW BACKGROUND!!!
Skins don't grow off of trees, why don't you try finding one. They also don't allow you to edit other skins.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
MasterDSX said:
DarthGohan1 said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
Skins don't grow off of trees, why don't you try finding one. They also don't allow you to edit other skins.
They don't let you edit skins?

:eek:

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
MasterDSX said:
DarthGohan1 said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
They don't let you edit skins?

:eek:
Not if someone else made it... you need permission.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
MasterDSX said:
DarthGohan1 said:
MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
Evolution Brown is up first.
I'll look on the IFSZ later.

Back