• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I forgot to say it before, but... I was so sure that one of the rounds would be the champion Diantha from Pokémon X&Y! :ROFLMAO: Because c'mon, that white silhouette in the banner is totally her. (Or not???)

I forgot to say it before, but... I was so sure that one of the rounds would be the champion Diantha from Pokémon X&Y! :ROFLMAO: Because c'mon, that white silhouette in the banner is totally her. (Or not???)

You say that, but I distinctly remember them using Diantha already in a past mirror/masterpiece. The horrors... *shudders*

Unless you already knew that and you're just posting this in jest.

You say that, but I distinctly remember them using Diantha already in a past mirror/masterpiece. The horrors... *shudders*

Unless you already knew that and you're just posting this in jest.

No, I posted that totally serious. I didn't play Pokémon X&Y because I stopped playing that franchise after gen 5, but I still recognize some of the later characters like Diantha. I think the white silhouette has a striking resemblance to her shape! So I believed she would come around at some trial.
I wouldn't know if she has been used before, since this was the first event I participated in :)

p.s. Midoriya?

No, I posted that totally serious. I didn't play Pokémon X&Y because I stopped playing that franchise after gen 5, but I still recognize some of the later characters like Diantha. I think the white silhouette has a striking resemblance to her shape! So I believed she would come around at some trial.
I wouldn't know if she has been used before, since this was the first event I participated in :)

p.s. Midoriya?

Oh, alright. That's surprising then. I guess it was just a coincidence. 😂

yep, I'm Midoriya.

p.s. Midoriya?
Here she is in the past mirror!

tbtfairmirrorround4.png

Back