• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

Mistreil

🎈
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Blue Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
mysterious_masterpieces_small.png

Looking around the campsite, you notice some very peculiar pieces of artwork embedded in the nature. Drawings in sand, carvings in trees, even the odd face or two in the rocks... Some of these familiar inscriptions even seem a little nightmarish. In the distance you see the event hosts, Mistreil and Justin, chisels in hand. In this event, it's up to you to decipher just who's depicted in these mysterious masterpieces.

How it Works 🌚

New challenges will be posted every Wednesday and Sunday at 7:00 PM EDT. Each one will be open to entries for approximately 48 hours after posting.
  1. Sunday, August 8th at 7:00 PM EDT [Answer]
  2. Wednesday, August 11th at 7:00 PM EDT [Answer]
  3. Sunday, August 15th at 7:00 PM EDT [Answer]
  4. Wednesday, August 18th at 7:00 PM EDT [Answer]
  5. Sunday, August 22nd at 7:00 PM EDT [Answer]
  6. Wednesday, August 25th at 7:00 PM EDT [Answer]
We'll keep this section updated with the links to challenges and their answers as they're revealed.

How to Answer 🌚

To participate in the event and submit your answer, create a thread in the Mysterious Masterpieces Submission Board with the following data:
  • Event/Contest Name: Select "Mysterious Masterpieces"
  • Event Round #: Enter the current Masterpiece #, listed above each challenge.
  • Your Guess: Enter your answer to the current Masterpiece.
You may use anything as your thread title and message: we will only be looking at your text entry for the answer. If you provide an answer in the title or message and not the text entry, your submission will not count!

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THIS THREAD!

Rules & Guidelines 🌚

• Enter your answer in your submission thread's 'Your Guess' field as specified above. Answers not included in the Your Guess field will not be counted or accepted!
  • It's generally best to be specific as possible in your answer, just in case. You're more likely to miss out by being too vague.
  • Answers/submissions are final and may not be changed or edited. Your submission will be disqualified if the answer has been modified.
  • Do not share the answer or provide hints to others. You may be disqualified, including removal of tickets or items if you do. Forum infractions or suspensions are possible as well for the worst offenders.
  • When submissions have closed, rules on sharing answers are still in effect until the answer is officially posted. Wait for the proper announcement out of respect for the event!
Prizes 🌚

Correctly guessing a masterpiece will earn you 5 Campfire Tokens. Incorrect answers will, unfortunately, not award you any Campfire Tokens whatsoever.

For each round, bonus points will be awarded to a cabin if at least one cabinmate gets the correct answer. The number of points earned depends on the time of the earliest correct answer in each cabin: the cabin with the fastest time gets 100 points, the second fastest cabin gets 75 points, the third gets 50 points, the fourth gets 25 points, and the last gets 10 points.

Submission Checklist 🌚

Before submitting your guess, make sure you:

✅ Selected "Mysterious Masterpieces" as the Event/Contest Name
✅ Set the Event Round # to the correct round number​
✅ Wrote your answer in the Your Guess field​

Last edited:
🌚 Masterpiece #1 🌚
Which Nintendo character is this?

01.png

SUBMISSIONS DUE BY AUGUST 10 @ 7:00 PM EDT
Submission Checklist 🌚

Before submitting your guess, make sure you:
✅ Selected "Mysterious Masterpieces" as the Event/Contest Name
✅ Set the Event Round # to 1
✅ Wrote your answer in the Your Guess field​

How to Answer 🌚

To participate in the event and submit your answer, create a thread in the Private Contest and Event Submission Board with the following data:
  • Event/Contest Name: Select "Mysterious Masterpieces"
  • Event Round #: Enter the current Masterpiece #, listed above each challenge.
  • Your Guess: Enter your answer to the current Masterpiece.
You may use anything as your thread title and message: we will only be looking at your text entry for the answer. If you provide an answer in the title or message and not the text entry, your submission will not count!

Rules & Guidelines 🌚

• Enter your answer in your submission thread's 'Your Guess' field as specified above. Answers not included in the Your Guess field will not be counted or accepted!
  • It's generally best to be specific as possible in your answer, just in case. You're more likely to miss out by being too vague.
  • Answers/submissions are final and may not be changed or edited. Your submission will be disqualified if the answer has been modified.
  • Do not share the answer or provide hints to others. You may be disqualified, including removal of tokens or items if you do. Forum infractions or suspensions are possible as well for the worst offenders.
  • When submissions have closed, rules on sharing answers are still in effect until the answer is officially posted. Wait for the proper announcement out of respect for the event!

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THIS THREAD!

Not starting us off with an easy on here :p (or maybe I'm missing something 👀)

Remember how I used to brag about how godlike I was at these mirrors?

I take it back. (And how I was the best Mario Kart Player here as well.)

Okay, I'm just going to ask something... and if this would be considered as a clue or cheating, then please, by all means tell me to just bug off. No hard feelings! :)

But just in case, is the picture orientated straight? I mean, it's not upside down or anything? Just want to be aware of all the possibilities, please.

Okay, I'm just going to ask something... and if this would be considered as a clue or cheating, then please, by all means tell me to just bug off. No hard feelings! :)

But just in case, is the picture orientated straight? I mean, it's not upside down or anything? Just want to be aware of all the possibilities, please.
The pictures do not have to be oriented straight (but it might be)!

I didn't include a link to past nightmares/mirrors as this event is a tiny bit different from past events, but it does follow a similar concept. So this question is totally fine.

They've rotated the images in the past events so it's anyone's guess

Back