• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I STILL only see a Jubjub... šŸ˜”
yung Neopets vibes only here.

SunnyNeo - Rainbow Pool
1629933181934.png

I completely forgot about masterpieces so I missed this... oops. The sad thing is it would've been the first I got right. Although, and not to be that person, but pokemon are not Nintendo characters. They are game freak characters. They just get published by Nintendo. Anyway.

I HATE MYSELF I LITERALLY WAS GONNA GUESS DITTO AND I WAS LIKE ā€œnah couldnā€™t be thatā€™s way too obviousā€ OHHHHHHH MY GOD
Post automatically merged:

For the record I literally didnā€™t guess AT ALL like what is wrong with me I should have just submitted it

Yay! I got it! 2/6 ain't bad. It's an improvement for me. I never saw the face, honestly I still don't, but the shape could only be Ditto in my mind. If the answer had been anything else, I was prepared to present my argument that Ditto could take any shape. šŸ˜œ

I thought the mouth was a knife and was googling Nintendo characters with knives. What's wrong with me? But also what's wrong with the internet because there are tons of pictures with Kirby with a knife and so Kirby was my guess. šŸ˜­

3/6! I think this is a first for me! I'm just happy I got the first one right, I'll take that as my overall win for these Masterpieces šŸ„³ šŸ˜‚
Dude, you got the first one?

I got the second, third, and sixth one right.

Yess, got it! I was so lost for so long šŸ˜‚ but I took a paint tool and drew a red outline over it and then had a look at it, actually helped šŸ˜Š

I knew, I just knew it was going to be the puddle because there was a tiny shiny golden reflect there... but still for the life of mine I couldn't decipher it :cry: And this being from PokƩmon... I'm ashamed of myself that I didn't figure it out.

whereā€™s my 0/6 gang šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ i clearly am not aware of enough Nintendo games (and just did not think enough)

• Bee
Reactions: oak
ommmmgm I'm so madddd and sadddd šŸ˜­
My gut instinct was Ditto, but I went with Goomba because I didn't think they would gowith ditto.

200.gif

I feel so bad, I literally flailed in my chair when I saw it. I'm so sorry ditto.

Oh, I did get this one! 1/6 is not so bad.

When I was looking for a picture of Ditto to put in the 'guess and submit' thread since you could not leave it blank, I found this...

Screenshot_20210826-025610.jpg

:oops:

i didn't submit anything, i'm mad coz i thought it might have been ditto but i couldn't find an image that matched up and i also thought it was a trick lol, i guess this event has taught me to follow my heart.. i think

thanks for hosting, was a lot of fun and i did better than i thought i would

Oh hey Mistreil, I know I haven't said this, but thanks for taking the time to make this crazy event. I might've not known a handful because I never played their games, but it was really fun brainstorming who they could be. I was way off on a few of them. Thanks for the fun times!

Next time, please just take 10 pixels then enlarge it. Really didn't expect the last one to be a Ditto.

In all seriousness though, I really enjoyed this event. Great brain exercise. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back