My day today

Furry Sparks

Bells
well as soon as i got to school we got on some charter busses to go to ohio. They were all furry and had induvidual seats

:eek: and there was like 4 TVTs and a little light swich and fan above all the seats

B) but for the movie they played ROBOTS!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!!?!??!?!?! so anyway after an hour drive we got to cosi. We went to to tipped house and walked on the wall (LIKE THE MATRIX!) and we did some other crap and we ended up tossing big sorta hard blocks at each other, gave me a bloody lip (>_>) so when we were going to leave in like 30 min we went on a roller coaster simulater. It was sorta fun and gave me a headache that i still have now. And on the way back they played atlantis (again, what the heck?) so i guess it was ok, no school

^_^

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
well as soon as i got to school we got on some charter busses to go to ohio. They were all furry and had induvidual seats

:eek: and there was like 4 TVTs and a little light swich and fan above all the seats

B) but for the movie they played ROBOTS!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!!?!??!?!?! so anyway after an hour drive we got to cosi. We went to to tipped house and walked on the wall (LIKE THE MATRIX!) and we did some other crap and we ended up tossing big sorta hard blocks at each other, gave me a bloody lip (>_>) so when we were going to leave in like 30 min we went on a roller coaster simulater. It was sorta fun and gave me a headache that i still have now. And on the way back they played atlantis (again, what the heck?) so i guess it was ok, no school

^_^
I have off of school this past Wed.-tomorrow...yay!

Back