• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Mountainous by Demand (ENDGAME- AND THE FINAL MAFIA IS...)

You always seem to be on discord but okay. All this said, I'll give you a day since it made you my #2 suspect. For now I'm thinking Damniel or Toads needs to be resolved.

Also I can lead this town without having to 'get rid' of you or Ness and that's not someone who would be worthy of town leadership if you're both town. I'm here to strictly follow my PoE.

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw why do you feel Ness is sucking up to me?
Not since school has started. I barely talk in any of my discords nowadays.

And just the ****posts and jokes, he seems to be wanting to hear your input a lot (which isnt a bad thing) but only you. It feels as if hes looking to you for guidance to establish his thoughts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I didnt realize heyden was being serious about toad lmao.

Though I can see the weak reasoning since it is d1 (like geonis thing on me) but its more filmsy than geonis tbh

Dedenne is putting a lot of effort than previous day 1s so I'm impressed. Not sure if that really tells her alignment though, could be wanting to be better at mafia in general.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also pls refer to me as my username from now on. Thanks

@Radical6 Reason I was looking toward him was because he was the only one I could talk to other than Daniel or Heyden, and they were both sus to me at that time. Haven't really had an opportunity to divulge the thread recently but I think I've kind of collected my thoughts now.

I'm not so sure I'm jiving with Geoni anymore though, he's starting to ping me as scummier than Daniel. In particular it's this read he made about Toad that rubs me the wrong way.

Toads - It's entirely possible he's frozen and doesn't know how to -truly- enter the thread and it's one of those reads that I'll know more about depending on what Damniel is. If Damniel is a wolf Toads seems spewed town but if Damniel is town, not so much and he might have been right.

Last sentence is fishy for the same reasons I found Daniel and Heyden sus earlier. The two joke posts that Toads made should obviously be NAI. Geoni claims here that if Dan turned wolf, then Toads=Town. What I can't understand is the logic of Toads being scum if Dan is town; it doesn't make sense. "he might have been right"; about what? That Toads is awkward based on two ****posts?

There's also the fact that he thought that he thought Radical was scummy just for not popping into the thread, which again should have been NAI. I don't think it fits Radical's scum meta to be reclusive like that, and I don't know if I see town Geoni genuinely pushing someone for that.

When it comes to Daniel, I'm still suspicous but I'm starting to come around to the idea of him being a clueless townie. Don't really remember him playing so clumsily though. Still think he has a solid chance of flipping scum though since he's basically started to play defeatist with "i'm probably going to get lynched." I'm still open to the idea of his lynch since we might gain some insight on mostly everyone who has posted so far.

Also I'm feeling pretty confident to put Dedenne and kinda heyden in the PoE townie box. Dunno if I see these two as being solid lynches in the future. Unravel is kinda eh and I'm not sure about anyone else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also we've now learned that Toad was drunk yesterday so I think that the idea of him not knowing how to enter the thread is negated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I take it back about heyden, he shouldn't be in the townie box yet. I'm only feeling semi-confident about Dedenne atm.

hello friends, I'm alive! I'm hungover af, but I now remember this lol

-I don't think damniel is scum because what he did was obvious to pick out and I think he would know to be more sneaky if he was actually scum. Also a ton of people are going along with it so, I don't think obvious wolf is wolf.

-Heyden's reasoning for me being scum is dumb. I use ellipses a lot and clearly my post was a joke because i spelled baby like that. But again I think there is way more for him to go off of if he was scum, this sounds like town post.

-Kallie's analysis on geoni is interesting. I vibe with it and feel like geoni does seem suspicious so far. He's definitely strong enough of a player to come in and be involved all subtle like. Saying things like "daniel and toads needs to be resolved" just feels very scummy... like he's suggesting where the conversation should be to try to influence everyone

- I applaud dedenne for making those reads, if she is scum doing that on day 1 then I'll be impressed because I feel like she tends to be more avoidant than anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

geoni is on my radar, heyden is too because that reasoning for me is on my semantics.... eager to see how you change from here on out. ness, dedenne, daniel, I town lean so far... everyone else is null right now. I'll probably mull over and rethink things throughout the day and as more comes in. I have no commitments today so I'll probably just be playing BOTW and checking in to make a better vote when I'm rehydrated and not so fuzzy.

I'm glad my **** posts generated some content at least.

This post makes me worry it's not Dan. I can understand the whole 'everyone is after him so he must not be a wolf' idea but why is him pointing out obvious stuff a reasoning for a townread?

Heyden thought I don't have much opinion on other than, given other people already have reads on Dan (more to go on), why does Heyden's wolfread of your jokepost clear him? I still think Heyden is town ATM but that could easily have been a wolfy push.

Also there's nothing scummy about wanting to solve worlds (you vs Dan) and it also had to do with choosing from a PoE. This is how you play mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really know who is scum right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Dendenne, are you scum?

Are you? You're starting to prove my IoA read correct. Also Dedenne is simply town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not since school has started. I barely talk in any of my discords nowadays.

And just the ****posts and jokes, he seems to be wanting to hear your input a lot (which isnt a bad thing) but only you. It feels as if hes looking to you for guidance to establish his thoughts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I didnt realize heyden was being serious about toad lmao.

Though I can see the weak reasoning since it is d1 (like geonis thing on me) but its more filmsy than geonis tbh

Dedenne is putting a lot of effort than previous day 1s so I'm impressed. Not sure if that really tells her alignment though, could be wanting to be better at mafia in general.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also pls refer to me as my username from now on. Thanks

You weren't referring to me by mine earlier but sure thing.

Who would you vote right now?

@Radical6 Reason I was looking toward him was because he was the only one I could talk to other than Daniel or Heyden, and they were both sus to me at that time. Haven't really had an opportunity to divulge the thread recently but I think I've kind of collected my thoughts now.

I'm not so sure I'm jiving with Geoni anymore though, he's starting to ping me as scummier than Daniel. In particular it's this read he made about Toad that rubs me the wrong way.

Last sentence is fishy for the same reasons I found Daniel and Heyden sus earlier. The two joke posts that Toads made should obviously be NAI. Geoni claims here that if Dan turned wolf, then Toads=Town. What I can't understand is the logic of Toads being scum if Dan is town; it doesn't make sense. "he might have been right"; about what? That Toads is awkward based on two ****posts?

There's also the fact that he thought that he thought Radical was scummy just for not popping into the thread, which again should have been NAI. I don't think it fits Radical's scum meta to be reclusive like that, and I don't know if I see town Geoni genuinely pushing someone for that.

When it comes to Daniel, I'm still suspicous but I'm starting to come around to the idea of him being a clueless townie. Don't really remember him playing so clumsily though. Still think he has a solid chance of flipping scum though since he's basically started to play defeatist with "i'm probably going to get lynched." I'm still open to the idea of his lynch since we might gain some insight on mostly everyone who has posted so far.

Also I'm feeling pretty confident to put Dedenne and kinda heyden in the PoE townie box. Dunno if I see these two as being solid lynches in the future. Unravel is kinda eh and I'm not sure about anyone else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also we've now learned that Toad was drunk yesterday so I think that the idea of him not knowing how to enter the thread is negated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I take it back about heyden, he shouldn't be in the townie box yet. I'm only feeling semi-confident about Dedenne atm.

Okay this is better although you are coming to the wrong conclusion here, you need to reread Dan's entry: if they were both in the same wolfteam then Dan going after Toads here is bold theater and I just don't see it. That's something that only works in one direction and why I have my vote on Dan rather than Toads here.

Also IDC if people find my radical push scummy, and I'm not sure you can really be super confident about either my meta or radical's. She is playing against a much stronger town than that last game when she was scum and I am someone who uses many techniques to push but I don't vote on weaker reasonings. Dan, across multiple posts, seems like he's floundering and demonstrating behaviors I've seen from wolves often.

Also I am feeling better about Heyden on an overall level at this point, aside from wanting him to return and argue for his lunch harder. But the frustration about nobody else scumreading Waffles and defaulting on a more agreed scumread of his (Toads) is just Towny.

Radical is slightly better but again I need like...strong stances and scumhunting from her.

Wish Antonio would come around but it is what it is.

Dedenne
Heyden
Ness
Waffles
radical
Antonio
Toads
Dan

I feel weird about Toads place on this tier and might swap it with Waffles but idk. I'm waffling on waffles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

PoE is great when you have actual alignments to go off of.... its day 1

You PoE from day 1 regardless. Read my tips thread I posted a while back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys, I finally got internet connection! Whoop! Let me catch up.

Always a good ninja to see someone able to return. Looking forward to it. You survive without much damage?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I am not scum.

��

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ouch text emoji didn't go through. Was an ok hand thing.

Also I'm on mobile all the way to EoD but I'll try to hop on now and then before it's over. I wouldn't mind a one day extension tbh.

Okay this is better although you are coming to the wrong conclusion here, you need to reread Dan's entry: if they were both in the same wolfteam then Dan going after Toads here is bold theater and I just don't see it. That's something that only works in one direction and why I have my vote on Dan rather than Toads here.

What about Toads could be scummy in the event Daniel flipped as Town. It doesn't make any sense. Assuming I'm interpreting your post correctly, I too do not see Dan V. Toads as ScumvScum, I have a feeling Toads would have already tossed Daniel into the volcano to make himself look better otherwise. Despite that, you said verbatim that if Daniel flipped town then he might have been right about toads. That doesn't make sense.

@geoni i dont think anybody is superconfident about meta but its still scummy to push for a lynch for someone who hasnt posted on day 1 imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Excellent. By joining forces, we together we will vanquish the mafia scum that roams this Earth.

u know it

Alrighty, I am finally caught up with the thread even though I don?t have my glasses and reading was a headache. Here's a solid read I have:

Daniel | Scum | I believe he?s scum based on his accusations towards Toad at the beginning. I don?t think he was trying to get an actual reaction from toad, most likely due to his reply saying he was gonna bait a reaction from toad.

Okay i was hoping to get a react from toadsworthy, didn?t work i guess. but what is interesting is Ness?s reaction. Being skeptical of my post and tracking my activity seems more town based on the history of this behavior.

Geoni, what?re your thoughts on this game?

Why doesn?t this message feel truthful, like he was like ?Ok, well accusing toad didn?t work, opps. Might as well say I was getting a reaction so people don?t be suspicious.? Then he tried changing the subject by asking what Dad thought about the game when he stated his thoughts in a previous message.
Ness/Dedenne look good from this brief interaction, moreso Dedenne because it shows that she was weighing the idea with a sense of genuine uncertainty.

Ness looks townie because he's putting active thought into getting the ball rolling but that's such an easy townread to get. He's a little more skilled (or refined) than others in this playerlist so I wouldn't put it past him. That being said I'm fine keeping my vote away from him and Dedenne for now.

The rest of you are NAI until further posting.

Keeping my vote on Heyden just because.

However, I?m suspicious of Toads reaction to the "Daniel lynch train". @Toad, don?t you think his behavior is suspicious at all? I mean, he came in and decided to bait you? Also, there's his explanation about Daniel not being sucm:

hello friends, I'm alive! I'm hungover af, but I now remember this lol

-I don't think damniel is scum because what he did was obvious to pick out and I think he would know to be more sneaky if he was actually scum. Also a ton of people are going along with it so, I don't think obvious wolf is wolf.

It feels like he?s trying to persuade the town not to vote for Daniel by stating that his actions were too obvious to be considered a scum move which feels like such a vague explanation. Could you possibly go into more depth as to why you don?t think Daniel is Mafia? It also feels like all your posts don?t have that much effort put into them like other mafia games?

Everyone else is Nulls right now since I can?t give a solid reason to town read or scum read anyone besides Daniel. Toad is suspicious but I don?t think what I provided is a solid reason to scum read him over Daniel. Plus, Daniel trying to bait Toad doesn't seem like something two scums will do together unless it was planned so a Toad/Daniel may not make as much sense as I am thinking.

Also, can someone separate the posts for me? I?m not sure how Dolby did it but it?s hard to go through everything and then scroll to their posts to connect the conversations and statements everyone is saying when I don?t have my glasses (which broke during the hurricane). My spares are in my college dorm but the dorms won?t open till tomorrow. ;-;

@geoni I meant for everyone to refer to me as that, not just you.

Im leaning towards heyden or antonio. Heyden for his toad reasoning. You I'm null on.

I have no opinion of Daniel. I mean idk why he signed up if hes busy but I don't see him as scum for wanting to leave. His lynch train seems weak in terms of reasoning and I'd rather lynch someone else. Though if he cant find a replacement I'm not sure if a modkill would be any better

Dedenne is town to me atm. Unravel I can never read but would like to hear from her later. I feel like she always drifts by and its hard for me to undeestand her

What about Toads could be scummy in the event Daniel flipped as Town. It doesn't make any sense. Assuming I'm interpreting your post correctly, I too do not see Dan V. Toads as ScumvScum, I have a feeling Toads would have already tossed Daniel into the volcano to make himself look better otherwise. Despite that, you said verbatim that if Daniel flipped town then he might have been right about toads. That doesn't make sense.

Toads is defending Dan so I'm thinking it doesn't go both ways anymore.

Btw forgot to mention my feelings on antonio: his last post is really focused on daniel for whatever reason.. just feels like hes zeroing in on one issue and leaving. His scope doesnt seem very wide. Again this is just a vibe for me.

I'll probably go for hayden later. Daniel lynch I'm meh on. If hes scum then im ****ed lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like honestly I read back real quick for Daniel and he reads someone to me as very apathetic and tired of the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which doesnt prove his alignment, but I feel if he was mafia he would be more energetic.

I can relate to him abt school. I can honestly see him just being tired and apathetic about the game. Maybe didnt expect to put so much effort into this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh antiono had his internst out? Nvm then

i dont think toads/daniel is possible bc scum daniel would know better than to pick on something so irrelevant and bring immediate suspicion to himself.

@antonio how come you cant read anyone except toads and dan? what about geoni and his sus on radical?

Btw forgot to mention my feelings on antonio: his last post is really focused on daniel for whatever reason.. just feels like hes zeroing in on one issue and leaving. His scope doesnt seem very wide. Again this is just a vibe for me.

I'll probably go for hayden later. Daniel lynch I'm meh on. If hes scum then im ****ed lmao

He's the only person I can provide a solid read on. I have other opinions on others like Ness seems somewhat offtopic for the game (with dede joining in: I was also somewhat off topic at the beginning of the day) and Dad typing long posts but those opinions don't lead to any solid conclusions, that's what I didn't focus on them. I'm really not the best reader and providing those opinions didn't feel right so I removed them before I hit send.

Atleast with Daniel, I can see what made his statement seem scummy and could provide a solid read on him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont think toads/daniel is possible bc scum daniel would know better than to pick on something so irrelevant and bring immediate suspicion to himself.

@antonio how come you cant read anyone except toads and dan? what about geoni and his sus on radical?

I didn't see it, no glasses. I think radical6 is kallie but he's referring to an above message but i can't seem to locate it. Let me see...is it because radical6 was inactive or...?

I don't know how to create links for each username but hopefully after this phase, we can have those. I'll ask around

Back