• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Mountainous by Demand (ENDGAME- AND THE FINAL MAFIA IS...)

honestly I don’t really have the drive/time to play this game since the semester started for me this week. I’ve asked for a replacement but will continue playing if bianca can’t find one. Yea ik my gameplay is weak rn but I don’t have much effort to give atm besides random reaction testing and questioning

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it was a reaction test then how do you feel about Heyden going along with it? Would you say that Heyden is town or mafia based on the brief few posts above?

i thought that heyden was just following me in reaction testing to get more out of toads. it’s pretty null for me since he hasn’t said much since

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think kallie is from the southwest

Right now, I don't have a replacement in set. But anyone who is reading this can volunteer and will take over Daniel's role. Just let me know. Is discord still active and can we invite more people there? I don't have it right now.

Damniel it's a pretty slow game. The effort you need to be giving when you're trying to solve a game is analysis rather than just asking questions or seeing how people react. You have to determine whether they're town or mafia from that and this isn't what I'm seeing you doing outside of your moment with Toads. And now you're saying you want to get replaced. And you entered just shading people and now upon return seem nervous and deflective.

I'm really wanting to just vote you and consider this a RWSTFO moment. (rand wolf, sub the f out) But a little part of me wants to have faith in you as a player.

And I?m interested in you, who claims it feels awkward, explaining how it feels ?very awkward?. From my POV it looks like two joke posts that are hardly AI.

I would have expected you to feel more suspicious of Daniel given he didn?t even provide a reason why he?s suspicious of Toads.
I?ll get attacked for saying this and in retrospect I can definitely understand, but his use of elipses (...) and extended vowel sounds just felt like he was trying to force his jokingness, in attempt to not appear serious and bring any unnecessary attention to himself.

Also I'm unvoting Heyden at the moment because I think the team is Damniel and Kallie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ll get attacked for saying this and in retrospect I can definitely understand, but his use of elipses (...) and extended vowel sounds just felt like he was trying to force his jokingness, in attempt to not appear serious and bring any unnecessary attention to himself.

Also great ninja that solidifies the unvote because this comes off as a towny post to me.

Damniel for reasons stated above, Kallie because I have reason to think she knows the game started but hasn't started playing. It'll come off as a bit angleshooty (out of game info) if I explain, which is why I'd lynch Damniel first to see if she eventually comes around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Ness, you're starting to come off as information-over-analysis. Could you give me a tier of your suspects and why?

Mine is

Myself
Dedenne - her end of the conversation between her and Ness seemed pure and genuinely uncertain/out of the know and all of her posts since have not been inconsistent in that regard. Doesn't seem partnered with Damniel.
Unravel- Waffles as scum wouldn't want to dismiss distracting moments like people wanting to look at my interaction with Antonio and her saying and she's not jumping to any conclusions or pushing anyone where there's opportunity to. I want to see more solving but so far this is just one of those 'she doesn't play this way as scum' reads. Also gut and tone tbh.
Ness- A bit information-over-analysis, like I've said, but is helping push the game in the right direction by getting that information on the table. Need to see what he begins to conclude to actually see whether or not I'm willing to trust him.
Heyden - Some agreeable reads, some disagreeable. Their post just before I unvoted them explaining why they thought what they did about Toads seems like a towny post because pure townies just explain what made them come to x conclusion while wolves are more defensive. This isn't a hard townread though because that's not enough but yeah.
Antonio - Didn't come in doing anything other than saying he might be out of power soon, and I'd like for him have to, so he's kind of my nullread.
Toads - It's entirely possible he's frozen and doesn't know how to -truly- enter the thread and it's one of those reads that I'll know more about depending on what Damniel is. If Damniel is a wolf Toads seems spewed town but if Damniel is town, not so much and he might have been right.
Kallie - Reasons stated above. Should be here by now because of that out of game information I have (****ty I know) but I just don't like it. I might change this read -if- she really comes in swinging in a way that doesn't seem like that recent mafia game she played here. I think it was the last game here in general.
Damniel- Also stated above:

Damniel it's a pretty slow game. The effort you need to be giving when you're trying to solve a game is analysis rather than just asking questions or seeing how people react. You have to determine whether they're town or mafia from that and this isn't what I'm seeing you doing outside of your moment with Toads. And now you're saying you want to get replaced. And you entered just shading people and now upon return seem nervous and deflective.

I'm really wanting to just vote you and consider this a RWSTFO moment. (rand wolf, sub the f out) But a little part of me wants to have faith in you as a player.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Basically my working day 1 POE is Antonio, Toads, kallie, and Damniel in order of least to most suspicious.

yea i understand how i should be playing but i don’t have the time/energy to devote myself into analysis. i was doing reaction testing and asking because it takes less time than to deeply look into things. i get switching out is a common scum tactic but i just can’t really play. I understand this is still sus and that lynching me seems like the best d1 choice but i’ll keep defending myself

I'll park my vote on Toads because no one seems half interested in voting Waffles. I really don't see anything specific in Daniel, so.

For the record I?m not really in a position to make anymore posts tonight (@Dad) but I?ll probably get something up tomorrow morning. But I dunno what information over analysis matters anyway since I?m coming at this from an active scumhunt at the moment.

For the time being, I will say that I?m thinking Daniel is the most suspicious at the moment for reasons already stated earlier, don?t really think Kallie should be considered scum atm though since I don?t think she would be reclusive as mafia.

kallie hasn’t posted yet it’s more likely she’s just MIA than coasting. kallie puts effort into the game no matter her alignment

Yeah same, I dont usually Kallie that much prolly shes busy with school stuff or forgotten this game by now. for now my suspicion is Damniel cuz he got weird early post imo.

I got no opinions to toads cuz he kinda sounds the same I'm actually out of city and had some stuff to do I'm goinf to read the entire thread again and make a read list by tonight hopefully

- - - Post Merge - - -

See kallie that much*

yea i understand how i should be playing but i don’t have the time/energy to devote myself into analysis. i was doing reaction testing and asking because it takes less time than to deeply look into things. i get switching out is a common scum tactic but i just can’t really play. I understand this is still sus and that lynching me seems like the best d1 choice but i’ll keep defending myself

What are your thoughts on Heyden, Waffles, and Dedenne? You haven't commented on them yet. I'd rather see you give your reads on those players you haven't yet rather than defend yourself here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll park my vote on Toads because no one seems half interested in voting Waffles. I really don't see anything specific in Daniel, so.

Can you explain your sus on Waffles a little more? I'm always going to find her to be a difficult read but I'm seeing her out of her wolf range, unless I'm mistaken and you think she's in it right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So...I don't think I'll get too much **** for this buuuut what I meant by out of game information is that I just sent her a brief message on discord to remind her that the game had started (just a 'btw game has started') because Ness couldn't tag and find her in the discord group.

And then she was playing a steam game hours later. So idk.

All in all I should probably just treat it as NAI similarly to Antonio but it throws me off that she's not doing anything yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yeah I'm going to bed myself and gonna be busy tomorrow but I'll try to update reads and D1 POE as posts keep coming in.

Keep them coming in!

Dylan you ***** i had school

Ok im reading

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I dont check discord that often and didnt know the game started. I have nofs off for discord but I should probably be looking at it more often.

I do not live in the southwest btw. Thank god.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So anyway geoni/dylan is going right off the bat with his usual aggressive playstyle. This could be normal but his pressure on me to get me lynched may be because he wants to take over town and establish himself as a leader. That or hes really suspicious I dont check discord.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No opinion on Daniel since I myself forgot about the game and wasnt expecting it to start.

Antonio and Geoni seemed a bit forced and off topic tbqh. I don't usually see Geoni ****posting. Oh well.

Ness I feel like is sucking up to Geoni

@Kallie I’d be lying if I didn’t say I’m townleaning him but tbh dont really like the fact that he pushed you as scum for a hot second over something trivial

Just got home btw so I’m going to sleep in

Honestly I feel like he came guns blazing in order to take control of the thread and therefore town. I also know him best so if hes scum lynching me would be a bonus.

here are my thoughts so far:

confused on why heyden thought toads posts were forced and awkward like what. thats literally the most least awkward thing ive seen and it was literally 2 posts and toads hasnt really said anything else

and why was that a reaction test from daniel. it didnt seem like a reaction test and still doesnt seem like a reaction test and i thought he was joking tbh
a nd now he wants a replacement like fair enough but it was after he was getting shade for his posts

i dont think heyden would really follow with the "reaction testing" but did agree with the actual read on toads that daniel posted

then looking at post 64 i do get what heyden means and am glad he gave a reason unlike daniel (i dont think) oH yEaH it was a reaction test

geoni seems pretty town to me apart from he sussed radical6 for... a not good reason. lynching people on d1 for not posting anything? no thanks

ness seems town but i do kinda agree that hes been sucking up to geoni a bit

antonio i cant read

waffles i think is the usual town

cant read radical atm

- - - Post Merge - - -

also sorry for no quotes but doing this stuff on mobile is hard

Dylan you ***** i had school

Ok im reading

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I dont check discord that often and didnt know the game started. I have nofs off for discord but I should probably be looking at it more often.

I do not live in the southwest btw. Thank god.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So anyway geoni/dylan is going right off the bat with his usual aggressive playstyle. This could be normal but his pressure on me to get me lynched may be because he wants to take over town and establish himself as a leader. That or hes really suspicious I dont check discord.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No opinion on Daniel since I myself forgot about the game and wasnt expecting it to start.

Antonio and Geoni seemed a bit forced and off topic tbqh. I don't usually see Geoni ****posting. Oh well.

Ness I feel like is sucking up to Geoni

You always seem to be on discord but okay. All this said, I'll give you a day since it made you my #2 suspect. For now I'm thinking Damniel or Toads needs to be resolved.

Also I can lead this town without having to 'get rid' of you or Ness and that's not someone who would be worthy of town leadership if you're both town. I'm here to strictly follow my PoE.

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw why do you feel Ness is sucking up to me?

hello friends, I'm alive! I'm hungover af, but I now remember this lol

-I don't think damniel is scum because what he did was obvious to pick out and I think he would know to be more sneaky if he was actually scum. Also a ton of people are going along with it so, I don't think obvious wolf is wolf.

-Heyden's reasoning for me being scum is dumb. I use ellipses a lot and clearly my post was a joke because i spelled baby like that. But again I think there is way more for him to go off of if he was scum, this sounds like town post.

-Kallie's analysis on geoni is interesting. I vibe with it and feel like geoni does seem suspicious so far. He's definitely strong enough of a player to come in and be involved all subtle like. Saying things like "daniel and toads needs to be resolved" just feels very scummy... like he's suggesting where the conversation should be to try to influence everyone

- I applaud dedenne for making those reads, if she is scum doing that on day 1 then I'll be impressed because I feel like she tends to be more avoidant than anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

geoni is on my radar, heyden is too because that reasoning for me is on my semantics.... eager to see how you change from here on out. ness, dedenne, daniel, I town lean so far... everyone else is null right now. I'll probably mull over and rethink things throughout the day and as more comes in. I have no commitments today so I'll probably just be playing BOTW and checking in to make a better vote when I'm rehydrated and not so fuzzy.

I'm glad my **** posts generated some content at least.

I don't really know who is scum right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Dendenne, are you scum?

Back