• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Mountainous by Demand (ENDGAME- AND THE FINAL MAFIA IS...)

Sorry guys I didn’t realize this started. The semester started this week for me so give me some time to get situated here :)

Looks like i didn’t miss much. The interaction between geoni and antonio doesn’t come off as alignment telling at all honestly. geoni asking a question unrelated to the game should be seen as trying to distract everyone, but there’s little conversation to distract from in the first place, so it’s neutral for me as of now

I haven’t played with ness in like years but he does seem to be trying a little too hard, but that could be from exciting but playing again

toadsworthy does seem pretty suspicious at the moment though

Looks like i didn’t miss much. The interaction between geoni and antonio doesn’t come off as alignment telling at all honestly. geoni asking a question unrelated to the game should be seen as trying to distract everyone, but there’s little conversation to distract from in the first place, so it’s neutral for me as of now

I haven’t played with ness in like years but he does seem to be trying a little too hard, but that could be from exciting but playing again

Sooooo, Toadsworthy is suspicious for...?

IM SORRY oh ****t i was job hunting and finally got 2 job offers im waiting 2 more companies uwu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you explain how Toadsworthy is suspicious of? To be frank I didn't get anything scummy vibes from him

Can you explain how Toadsworthy is suspicious of? To be frank I didn't get anything scummy vibes from him

For real, Toads at most made a joke about me voting for Geoni and it’s not AI at all. I would have expected him to think I’m suspicious if anything since he clearly thinks I’m trying too hard.

Daniel has also been viewing the thread for about an hour and just left as I’m typing this too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I’m super happy for you about those jobs uwu

Decided to improve my job interview questions by myself and it worked, I'll be working as video editor for the meantime at the same time going to self learn other programming languages uwu its better than nothing tbh

Back to the game, after reading the entire thread part of me thinks Daniel's post is kinda forced almost no effort at all, why do I say his post is kind of lack of effort.

My opinion about Geoni and Antonio isn't part to deal with. Don't really see the point dealing with it. Just Geoni wanted to start a convo because the thread is dead based on time posted.

Too early to scumlean. Theres nothing much in thread

Idk I can't tell if you're joking in the last sentence or not, looking at toads' posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and can we like posts or not?? I remember there being debate about it

Coming in just literally shading everyone. NAGL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm always super wary with waffles but the tone here seems good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden are you excited that you randed scum btw? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kallie are you frozen?

My thoughts:
Geoni/Antonio?s interaction could easily be faked but I?m thinking town for Geoni, I can?t read Antonio ever so I won?t bother for now.
Ness/Toads? interaction felt weirdly forced and awkward, but I also feel Ness is town, but Toads does feel slightly off.
Daniel I?m leaning town because his thoughts align with mine but thats it.
Waffles is probably scum, restating Ness? question to showcase that she?s ?actively helping town?, then going after Daniel after Ness lowkey did.
Dedenne no idea.

I?ll probably vote Toads/Waffles today based on my 1 post per person analysis!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden are you excited that you randed scum btw? :)
Very

Heyden if you’re going to sheep Daniel’s suspicion of toad perhaps you should explain why toad’s 2 posts feel slightly off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Father Geoni when you get in here can I have a penny for your thoughts on these clowns because toads being scum off two joke posts doesn’t make sense.

If you read my post you would’ve interpreted that I feel Toads is off because his interaction with you was very awkward from my POV. Yes, I know it’s 2 posts, but I’m putting something out there based on little information so don’t and expect A-class reads when you haven’t done that either lol.

And I’m interested in you, who claims it feels awkward, explaining how it feels “very awkward”. From my POV it looks like two joke posts that are hardly AI.

I would have expected you to feel more suspicious of Daniel given he didn’t even provide a reason why he’s suspicious of Toads.

Okay i was hoping to get a react from toadsworthy, didn’t work i guess. but what is interesting is Ness’s reaction. Being skeptical of my post and tracking my activity seems more town based on the history of this behavior.

Geoni, what’re your thoughts on this game?

Okay i was hoping to get a react from toadsworthy, didn’t work i guess. but what is interesting is Ness’s reaction. Being skeptical of my post and tracking my activity seems more town based on the history of this behavior.

If it was a reaction test then how do you feel about Heyden going along with it? Would you say that Heyden is town or mafia based on the brief few posts above?

My thoughts:
Geoni/Antonio’s interaction could easily be faked but I’m thinking town for Geoni, I can’t read Antonio ever so I won’t bother for now.
Ness/Toads’ interaction felt weirdly forced and awkward, but I also feel Ness is town, but Toads does feel slightly off.
Daniel I’m leaning town because his thoughts align with mine but thats it.
Waffles is probably scum, restating Ness’ question to showcase that she’s ‘actively helping town’, then going after Daniel after Ness lowkey did.
Dedenne no idea.

I’ll probably vote Toads/Waffles today based on my 1 post per person analysis!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very

Antonio is still NAI for me and there's a chance he did legit get knocked out by that storm but I'd at least expect him to get on mobile and let us know? If he has cell phone service by now.

If anyone is forced in that exchange it's Toads, yeah.

No.

Also no. I want to flip Damniel before I'd flip Waffles for this. If he's town it's something to remember.

Dedenne is probably just town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden if you’re going to sheep Daniel’s suspicion of toad perhaps you should explain why toad’s 2 posts feel slightly off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Father Geoni when you get in here can I have a penny for your thoughts on these clowns because toads being scum off two joke posts doesn’t make sense.

I'm mindmelding with you on this because I didn't like Damniel's entrance to the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you read my post you would’ve interpreted that I feel Toads is off because his interaction with you was very awkward from my POV. Yes, I know it’s 2 posts, but I’m putting something out there based on little information so don’t and expect A-class reads when you haven’t done that either lol.

Nobody should be expecting A-class reads and I don't think he is, but it does feel like possible wolfteam opportunism so Ness has the right to wonder. I'm not sure if it's that, really, it depends on what Toads flips.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That you are the most suspicious out of everyone who has post so far. Because again you just charged in shading people for things you didn't really need to rather than trying to find townies and now that Ness is going in on you, you ask me what my thoughts are. And saying it was a reaction test which so far makes you seem like a wolf who is deflecting and already buckling under the pressure of Ness' inquiry for some reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it was a reaction test then how do you feel about Heyden going along with it? Would you say that Heyden is town or mafia based on the brief few posts above?

How do you feel about him saying it was a reaction test anyways, do you really buy it?

@Dad It hardly looks like a reaction test now that he has said it is. It looks a lot more like backtracking, like he couldn’t decide a good reason to pin blame on Toads.

I am interested in hearing what he thinks of Heyden though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Kallie didn’t get blown away by Dorian did they?

Back