Cycling Moon Card Request Cycling Thread v4. [Perman. Closed.] Poll added at last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuhnuh, Tangy's not a dreamie, and I just wanted to save her from the void/let Andelsky continue cycling if you happen to not be online :) She's adorable, hope you get her!
Noticed I like fast-cycling eh?:p
Really? Yay!!! Thank you so much :) I'll add your friend code now!

Make sure you add the cycling DS, not the one in the sidebar.

Oh thank goodness, I didn't want to take a dreamie from someone else when they probably deserved it more than me! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay friend code added! Do you mind if I possibly take some of your fruit from town? I will only need about 3. I'm ready to come over any time! :)

in boxes:

Sly - Jock

Slys.jpg

Hi, I was wondering, if I reserve a villager, then I get said villager, do you refund the TBT? Because I have three I would like to reserve and I don't want to lose out on 150 TBT if I get them from other threads?

this is my first time sending tbt, let me know if you got it!! 0:
I did! sorry, I've been out all day.

Hiya, you can take off my reservation for Kyle ^-^ go ahead and keep the Tbt thou!
Aww thank you. ;//; I'm sorry he is being such a stubborn butt!

Hi, I was wondering, if I reserve a villager, then I get said villager, do you refund the TBT? Because I have three I would like to reserve and I don't want to lose out on 150 TBT if I get them from other threads?
If you get the villager from me no I keep the reservation fee. Unless for some reason you pay the fee and right then the villager goes into boxes.. which I haven't had happen. But my highest fee is only 50 TBT. But like, if you reserve and then get it somewhere else and no longer want to reserve with me then yes I give all of it back.

If you get the villager from me no I keep the reservation fee. Unless for some reason you pay the fee and right then the villager goes into boxes.. which I haven't had happen. But my highest fee is only 50 TBT. But like, if you reserve and then get it somewhere else and no longer want to reserve with me then yes I give all of it back.

Thank you, I did mean if I get the villagers somewhere else OwO I might reserve Fauna, Erik and Beau when I have the TBT.

Last edited:

Thank you, I did mean if I get the villagers somewhere else OwO I might reserve Fauna, Erik and Beau when I have the TBT.

sounds good, i haven't had them in awhile now. so they should be coming back around.

how long are you willing to keep melba? because im getting soemone to hold marina while i reset and i need to cycle her out and then i also need to reset and stuff i think it would like around 3 hours, mwee? ;;

edit: k finished now :p

Last edited:
Could I reserve Beau? I'll contact you about Fauna when I have 20 more TBT :/ then Erik last :3

Last edited:
in boxes:
Yuka - Reserved

in tent:
Marcie - tell me if you're interested!

in boxes:void

Rizzo - Cranky

Rizzo_NewLeaf_Official.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes:

Kyle - Smug

Kyle_HHD.jpg