• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Moon Card Request Cycling Thread v4. [Perman. Closed.] Poll added at last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! Thank you for letting me adopt her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And it's fine. I just this second came back online. Perfect timing :)

Be right there! I am coming from Corvidae :)

sorry its picky sometimes and i gotta leave my room. :| darn internet

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes: void

Ricky - Cranky

Ricky_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
Can I please adopt tangy? She is my ultimate dreamie!
Edit: Omg.... I just re-read the rules to check that I was definitely doing this right, and I thought rule 4 and rule 5 went together X(. I'm pretty sure Tangy would fall under the popular villager section since she is tier 2 right? And I didn't right "mwee"
That's my fault I guess so I can't really complain! If she is still available when you are going to void her, please do tell me! I'll gladly take her off your hands!

Last edited:
I know ;~; I'm so annoyed with myself for not reading them thoroughly enough! I suppose I was in a rush to try and get her before someone else did! I'm sure I will get her one day though, when I learn to read rules in more detail lol! Good luck for your dreamies :)

could I please reserve Yuka? I'm at capacity but I'm gonna try to get someone out.. if I can't I'll just take her in my cycling town until I can give her to myself :)

I don't think she's popular, but just to be safe, mwee!

could I please reserve Yuka? I'm at capacity but I'm gonna try to get someone out.. if I can't I'll just take her in my cycling town until I can give her to myself :)

I don't think she's popular, but just to be safe, mwee!

Sure, she would be 2tbt.

Tangy still in boxes.

Mweeeeeee.
I don't mind taking Tangy off your hands so you can continue cycling!
Will give her away next time in my cycling town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It be nice if you could give her to Frostbite though, seems like it's their dreamie haha

So question, will you still be cycling when the update comes? Some people think the update will hurt this forum section. Hoping that's not the case, cause I don't plan on buying the cards when I get another town.

Mweeeeeee.
I don't mind taking Tangy off your hands so you can continue cycling!
Will give her away next time in my cycling town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It be nice if you could give her to Frostbite though, seems like it's their dreamie haha

i was going to tbh, but she doesn't seem to be around anymore. D:

So question, will you still be cycling when the update comes? Some people think the update will hurt this forum section. Hoping that's not the case, cause I don't plan on buying the cards when I get another town.

Yeah I'll continue most likely. I have cards but some people like you said won't have cards. And hey, it might not even be the amiibo cards that are out right now so.

I'm still here if Tangy is still available, but honestly if you would prefer to give it to Maynlavigne as they followed the rules better than I did, I completely understand! :)

I'm still here if Tangy is still available, but honestly if you would prefer to give it to Maynlavigne as they followed the rules better than I did, I completely understand! :)

No, its fine. They were just going to regive her away. Lemme roll over and find my ds in my bed.. somewhere.

Nuhnuh, Tangy's not a dreamie, and I just wanted to save her from the void/let Andelsky continue cycling if you happen to not be online :) She's adorable, hope you get her!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back