• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Monster Mash Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

she used MY TOWNREAD ON TRENT AT EOD TO OUSH THE MAF!TAE SUS with “insider info” that she actually had.
Post automatically merged:

her pushing me for it instead of shawo let him
fly under my radar.

I'm gonna address things as I go through and read it. On mobile so it'll come in slow, sorry. But to start...
she COULD have voted you but that’s too easy.
Too easy? Yes, it would have been an easy win for maf!betsy to vote sidney yesterday. But I'm not maf, and the sidney push looked sus, so I did not vote sidney.

but by pushing me and forcing me to self
preserve and risk back tracking it makes me
look 10000x scummier.

I voted you because I actually believe it's you. If in some crazy world maf!betsy decided not to take the easy win yesterday, it would be the 2nd easy win to just put up some reads and let you convince me to vote sidney today.

i got played so hard holy heck.

sidney please. she’s just gonna call me a wolf and say i’m grasping or “misreping”

her holding firm on random gave her the perfect out for “not wanting an inactive in f3”

it’s a 1000 IQ play and im blown away man.
shawo and her and deadly.

She DID seem to be Splitting targets between her and shawo d1

ugh mafia is.. tricky to say it nicely leaving it too me to decide

tse I’m just curious why you just now see this when I mentioned the possibility house ago
what made it so?.,

Reactions: tae
she used MY TOWNREAD ON TRENT AT EOD TO OUSH THE MAF!TAE SUS with “insider info” that she actually had.

fly under my radar.

I actually sussed you d1 for initially not being active and later for misrepresenting things I posted. At eod it did seem like you had tmi and were overly confident, which kicked my radar. Also, your reads did conglict a bit on trent early on, but then turned to 100% confident in towntrent later.

fly under my radar.

her pushing me d1 and then backing off until now is such a good tactic too because she completely flew under my radar all game. and shawo’s strong townread on her now def makes more sense

tse I’m just curious why you just now see this when I mentioned the possibility house ago
what made it so?.,

bc re-reading it it made more sense. and once i stopes my tunnel on you i had better vision. like, it’s so or die and i legit have 10 mins to fight my case and i refuse to die as town!tae without screaming from the top of my lungs.

you were right Sidney and i was so wrong. so wrong all damn game and i wanna eat my shoes.

i got played so hard holy heck.

sidney please. she’s just gonna call me a wolf and say i’m grasping or “misreping”

her holding firm on random gave her the perfect out for “not wanting an inactive in f3”

it’s a 1000 IQ play and im blown away man.
shawo and her and deadly.

This is ridiculous. I voted random after all of the sidney cases were made and after I asked sidney questions and after I gave my reads, in which I stated that it might be wolf trying to targetvrandom for f3.

shawo and Betsy did both town read each other; but I can’t understand why mafia would do this so early either

Reactions: tae
This is ridiculous. I voted random after all of the sidney cases were made and after I asked sidney questions and after I gave my reads, in which I stated that it might be wolf trying to targetvrandom for f3.

voting after the cases is fine. doesn’t matter when you voted just who you voted for. you voted random over Sidney bc either way you played today as long as your stance on “random in f3 is bad” stayed valid you’d be fine. you knew i’d tunnel and you knew you could back me into a corner to force me to flip or you’d vote sidney with an easy win.

what made it so?.,

Several people offered up different targets in response to shawo's direct questions he asked us. He asked several others, and most people gave their opinions on who was their most sus/would vote today.

shawo and Betsy did both town read each other; but I can’t understand why mafia would do this so early either

because it creates distance in a way.

pls sidney. have confidence in yourself. you were right. take the win.

I honestly thought he was more town, as he seemed to be pushing more for answers.

because it creates distance in a way.

pls sidney. have confidence in yourself. you were right. take the win.
This makes no sense. How does my tr shawo create any kind of distance. Distance is the opposite.

voting after the cases is fine. doesn’t matter when you voted just who you voted for. you voted random over Sidney bc either way you played today as long as your stance on “random in f3 is bad” stayed valid you’d be fine. you knew i’d tunnel and you knew you could back me into a corner to force me to flip or you’d vote sidney with an easy win.
This makes no sense at all...and no, I wouldn't think you'd tunnel. I'd think you would follow the same pattern you've had, flipping your susses to advance your agenda.

This makes no sense. How does my tr shawo create any kind of distance. Distance is the opposite.

bc when he flips red it makes you look like bad reads town? idk man, but it ain’t me. he lumped random in as town too, but we all know nobody really felt that way. esp you.

Regardless of who it is at this point, if I’m not right..

I’ve thought Betsy as a possibility the whole game and don’t want to rule out that her and shawo are very smart and tricky

and at the same time it’s be embarrassing if I flip and it was mad!tae

This makes no sense at all...and no, I wouldn't think you'd tunnel. I'd think you would follow the same pattern you've had, flipping your susses to advance your agenda.

i didn’t flip anything until i was backed into a corner by you. i was solid on my reads all game until this corner storm you’ve got me in.

Regardless of who it is at this point, if I’m not right..

I’ve thought Betsy as a possibility the whole game and don’t want to rule out that her and shawo are very smart and tricky

and at the same time it’s be embarrassing if I flip and it was mad!tae

it’s not me. please trust your gut. please sidney win this for town. don’t let her do me this dirty dude.

Good grief. I think he's your scum partner. If he were mine I'd have voted him d1 because his wrecklessness was bad play in a det game.

but you sussed me for my d1 joke to vote him off. ok ok ok. ahahah.

Back