• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Monster Mash Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

you fell directly into the ploy. or you're a 1000 iq mafia mastermind.
given your flip was followed by a tunnel, theres a higher chance its you. idunno.

i got like 10 minutes, but just sit and think about betsy while im away i guess. you were more leaning towards betsy at the start of today and now that i'm not super pushing you w/ a vote, betsy saw an opportunity to actually flip it all onto me instead and pile drive it home up until i need to leave for the day. you gut read her, but her "logic" has you flipped completely. once i voted on her for pressure she pile dived me. hunkered down when pressure was added to her case. me pushing for my innocence is too "spiky" but once pressure was added onto her at eod she gets intense and spiky too? i mean, that didn't ping your gut a little?

you sussed her the hardest all day and the second she pushed on me it all became super "clear" that im mafia.
if you are town, i wouldn't trust betsy in this case. and maybe it's bc i know im town and know a vote onto me = town loss. but if you're convinced in your own feelings and opinions on it, thats it.
Okay

I’ll think on it for sure

I mean, I have been

I don’t really think she got prickly but I will reread just to double check
Post automatically merged:

As I said before, I’m convinced it’s either you or betsy has set you up

I’m just confused on why maf!betsy would do so

Why wouldn’t maf!betsy vote me out yesterday? Why rely on the 50/50 chance? Do you think betsy has set both of us up?

betsy knew if she voted me id HAVE to omgus and vote her back for self preservation.
she knew i'd have to do the logical town thing and keep myself alive and fight it even if i suss you.

to piggy back onto this, my omgus in town!tae self preservation = to more ammo against me in it coming across as "wolfy" but even after reiterating my case on you and why i felt the way that i do she was dead set on me. forcing you into a spot where you allegedly town!sidney have to be the one to chose the final vote.

i got backed into a corner.

Why wouldn’t maf!betsy vote me out yesterday? Why rely on the 50/50 chance? Do you think betsy has set both of us up?

bc of the situation we're in now where if you died and went green she could tunnel me, and if not me she could be left with random and push me onto him,.

given your flip was followed by a tunnel, theres a higher chance its you. idunno.

Again, what flip?

betsy saw an opportunity to actually flip it all onto me instead and pile drive it home

I was the first to vote!

once i voted on her for pressure she pile dived me

Again, complete misrepresentation. You voted me for pressure? I voted you first.

When you say things that aren't true, it just looks more wolfy...

it's just as logical seen either way. but with how hard betsy's pushing now on me, i'm certain your gut feelings on her were right.

i believe in your sidney. good luck. i have to leave for work now.

Again, what flip?

I was the first to vote!

exactly. the first to vote and start the real push of f3. killing the townies. gg betsy

Okay

I’ll think on it for sure

I mean, I have been

I don’t really think she got prickly but I will reread just to double check

As I said before, I’m convinced it’s either you or betsy has set you up

Please check the voting thread as well. This isn't the first misrep claim regarding voting. I voted first, and then tae started trying to make a case against me.

Again, complete misrepresentation. You voted me for pressure? I voted you first.

When you say things that aren't true, it just looks more wolfy...

i got backed into a corner by a wolf. no misrepresentation.

Please check the voting thread as well. This isn't the first misrep claim regarding voting. I voted first, and then tae started trying to make a case against me.
i did not claim to vote first. i never said that.

sidney trust your gut.

i think you were right about betsy all along.

i must drive now. i dont want to but i must. someone else pay my bills instead pls.

it's just as logical seen either way. but with how hard betsy's pushing now on me, i'm certain your gut feelings on her were right.

i believe in your sidney. good luck. i have to leave for work now.

exactly. the first to vote and start the real push of f3. killing the townies. gg betsy

It is such obvious wolfy behavior to try to twist everything like this.

The only way town loses is if sidney is maf. I'm willing to take that risk, even if I have to offer an apology later. I'll even make it a fancy apology, like artsy or something. But I think it's wolf!tae, and I don't think it'll be necessary.

i got backed into a corner by a wolf. no misrepresentation.

i did not claim to vote first. i never said that.

sidney trust your gut.

i think you were right about betsy all along.

i must drive now. i dont want to but i must. someone else pay my bills instead pls.
What? But you thought it was me before this…

What? But you thought it was me before this…

it’s a 50/50 between yall. if you’re town then you already know it’s betsy. killing me is a town loss. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i legit gotta drive now. sorry. but betsy’s push and seeing how i got backed into the corner here is such a 100 IQ play by her, that’s all i can say. do what you feel like, but i think trent legit d1 pulled the whole maf team out his butt with his dying breathe and god i wish that was me.

if voting betsy is a 50-50 toss up, i’d rather push for her than lose by dying as town.

You stated that my pressure on you came after I voted you (see quote below).
This is untrue, and my pressure on you started way before that, and ultimately I voted you.

This is patently false.

your vote on be ultimately is the perfect corner to back a townie into. forcing me to vote you over aidney and giving you the “townie appearance of scum hunting and landing on me.” it was brilliant. hate you for it but truly brilliant.

if voting betsy is a 50-50 toss up, i’d rather push for her than lose by dying as town.
You won't be dying as town. You'll be dying as wolf.

I have to add the caveat - unless it's sidney, lol. And for everyone in the graveyard, you'll all get apologies too if it's sidney. I'm not eating plastic....but I'll apologize, lol.

it’s a 50/50 between yall. if you’re town then you already know it’s betsy. killing me is a town loss. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i legit gotta drive now. sorry. but betsy’s push and seeing how i got backed into the corner here is such a 100 IQ play by her, that’s all i can say. do what you feel like, but i think trent legit d1 pulled the whole maf team out his butt with his dying breathe and god i wish that was me.
If trent was right (and then in turn so was I) I have no idea what I’ll do but I will be deeply upset with myself and give you an apology

You won't be dying as town. You'll be dying as wolf.

I have to add the caveat - unless it's sidney, lol. And for everyone in the graveyard, you'll all get apologies too if it's sidney. I'm not eating plastic....but I'll apologize, lol.
I’ll eat plastic

betsy backed me into the perfect corner that makes me read scummy mf her read as more town bc i’d have to flip my reads and push. she backed me into the perfect storm
for her. give me 10 mins to park and ill explain

betsy backed me into the perfect corner that makes me read scummy mf her read as more town bc i’d have to flip my reads and push. she backed me into the perfect storm
for her. give me 10 mins to park and ill explain

I'll be here for it. Working on the halloween crossword thing so should see the notification.

I'm guessing it will be more convoluted than shawo's attempts at saving his wolf self, but I'm willing to read and respond.

My class is about to start but I can read

I can’t really give much of a response until class lets out though i will try this is a class i gotta pay attention to

vote on be ultimately is the perfect corner to back a townie into. forcing me to vote you over aidney and giving you the “townie appearance of scum hunting and landing on me.”

Except I could've just joined your sidney wagon. Yesterday.

Except I could've just joined your sidney wagon. Yesterday.
This is the thing that’s tripping me too.

It’s possible that you were trying to get me to let down my guard but it just seems way more likely maf!tae knew both random and i was town and wanted random in the f3 to pressure
possibly thought you would sway easier with tessa thinking so too

so so betsy maf! because im
backed into the perfect storm with her.

she COULD have voted you but that’s too easy. and could leave the option for you to build a case and i flip. but my voting me and forcing me to fight it makes me look scummy and her look “town”. while asking giving her credit for not voting you.

but by pushing me and forcing me to self
preserve and risk back tracking it makes me
look 10000x scummier. which is easier to sway you sidney into voting me today over her.
she knew i stood firm on you, and instead making it an easy win with the potential to be seen as “too easy” of a win, i got backed into the perfect mafia!betsy storm pushing town!tae into having to flip their whole stance from d3 and d4 onto her. which no matter how you see that looks bad. but BC i’m town!tae i HAVE to fight. i have to push because it’s MYLO and if i die we as town mfing lose.

her biggest sus on me is that i “misrep” but i just view things from all sides and question everyone. that’s how town has to play. you have to interpret things from all angles. and my forcing me into a massive wifom she’s set herself up perfectly.

sidney was right all along and maf!betsy kept me alive for this moment where she knew my tunnel was too strong and would create the perfect f3 **** storm.

This is the thing that’s tripping me too.

It’s possible that you were trying to get me to let down my guard but it just seems way more likely maf!tae knew both random and i was town and wanted random in the f3 to pressure
possibly thought you would sway easier with tessa thinking so too

please read my maf!betsy perfect storm thing. please sidney. i know i tunneled you, but i was so wrong after realizing the betsy set me up viewpoint. it’s so obvious now and i feel so stupid that i literally walked into it.

it’s shawo/betsy and she entertained my sidney reads because she wanted me to let my guard down. and push me in f3 bc my case on sidney was stronger than tessa’s and if it came down to it she could push me to get me to scramble OR just go and vote you and have the easy win.

she had two perfectly viable plays and i fell into the storm. i’m screaming.

if i’m wrong i’m sorry townies but like, holy **** sidney your mafia gut read on betsy is valid. please. don’t let her “logic” you into killing town.

Last edited:
Back