• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

~*Molly Fan Club*~

Pfoe

Bells
Please post your best/cutest pictures of Molly here. The purpose of this thread is to promote and celebrate the existence of Molly in Animal Crossing. There is no reason why Raymond or Judy should be more popular than duk16. Also please provide your suggestions on any gifts for Molly.
Molly1.jpg
Molly2.jpg
Molly3.jpg
Molly4.jpg
Molly5.jpg
Molly6.jpg
Molly7.jpg
Molly8.jpg
Molly9.jpg
Molly10.jpg

She's adorable <3 Since I still have her in my NL town though I don't plan on getting her in NH because I would like to get to know new villagers.

She's so cute, she was one of the first 3 villager houses on the second island.
I wish I have a picture, but its from the other switch.

don't have any good pictures as i always have to photograph them from my switch display (really annoying and bad quality) but i guess you can tell from my pfp that she is my absolute favorite!! i love her sm and she deserves the world. i can't imagine animal crossing without her

Molly was in my New Leaf town and I loved her so much that I bought her amiibo. At some point, I will invite her to my island because I think she’s just irresistibly darling.

I'm so sorry, Poppy.... but you're going to be replaced soon with Molly! Just too cute. :(

I tried to love Poppy. Shes red, my favorite color, and I love normals, but shes so forgettable to me for some reason.

I also have Lolly already so I had to give one of them the boot.

Wow, those museum photos. Can't believe you found her in there so many times.

Wow, those museum photos. Can't believe you found her in there so many times.
I'm quite diligent about doing my daily villager gifts so I bump into my villagers in the museum semi frequently when I do a sweep.

Also didn't take long before I found one of my own pictures posted on reddit...

basically what I've gotten from this thread is Molly looks good in literally every article of clothing

(cannot get over how cute she is with a bow)

Back