~*Molly Fan Club*~

Molly is so cute! When I first found out you could order fake amiibo cards on Etsy she was one of the first cards I got. She’s so adorable and her house in new leaf and new horizons are both so nice! She’s like a little ray of sunshine

i got Molly as a first villager and shes the most adorable duck on the planet. shes always so sweet. i think of her as a baby chickling. im never getting rid of her.

I like Molly alot.
She's not on my NH island, but I have her in one of my New Leaf towns.

The only picture I could find right now with her on it.
flora-acnl-by-accfsally-2.jpg

Personally I dont get the hype over her.
Shes probably in my top 10 least favorite villagers (how many female kangaroos are there...? Maybe top 20 least favourite)

But im glad to see there are so many people that like her.
Part of what's great about being in a community like this is how diverse opinions like this can be.

Right now I'm struggling with if I should bring limberg onto my island earlier than planned because I think he's super cute. And I know for a fact he's seen as ugly by a large percentage of players.

And while this thread has done nothing to make me like molly more, a similar thread about Rodney made me actually quite like him.
So its good to see threads like this as it can show off villagers to people that might not have otherwise considered them! (Although I'm sure nearly everyone has seen molly. If you dream she's pretty much inescapable. But they might not have really looked at her properly before seeing this)

Sorry for the tangent there :)

Molly is a sweetheart! Don’t have her in this game so far (tho I do have her amiibo). She’s one of my permanent residents in NL. Love her!

Back