• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ◇ Mistreil's Trading Post ◇ (Closed until 12 AM EDT.) ◇

Mistreil

🎈
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Smash Ball
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Inky
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Heart of the Forest
Enchanted Bloom
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
Feedback
100% (126) +

So I've been expanding my catalogue and collecting non-orderable items. I'd really like to catalogue all the items I'm missing (which is a lot) and collect the item's I've been searching for. So, I've decided to open a shop, and hopefully, this will help clear my storage a bit and get me the items I'd like. But first, have a large amount of text. You can either read through it, or just go down to my items/wishlist.

Rules
  1. All trades will be conducted at your town - My town is a mess 90% of the time, and even after I clean up, I tend to do trades which result in a pile of items outside my train station. Unless you request otherwise, because of your own reasons, I will not automatically open my gates for you.
  2. I am not looking for bells - There is one exception, however. If you're looking only for items in my catalogue, then I will accept bells. While I'm interested in trades, I'm also interested in helping people get the items they want.
  3. Leave your offer or request - I don't know the value of items, nor do I want to play a guessing game. If you honestly have no idea what the value of the items you're offering are, or what the value of my items are, then feel free to let me offer. I will, however, charge what I deem 'fair', so you're at risk of being underpaid, since I'm stingy.
  4. I do not, and will not, time travel - If you're ordering from my catalogue, then you'll have to be patient. I'd rather not time travel-- the only exception being if you're on a very, very tight schedule and won't be available to pick up your items soon. In which case, let me know, and I'll do my best to accomodate you.
  5. Please avoid PMing me offers - I don't have a large mailbox, and I'm unable to hold many PMs. I also periodically delete them, so I will, very likely, lose your trade. For everyone's sake, post in the thread. If I need to PM you, I will, but chances are that PMs will be reserved for scheduling times.
Availability
Current Day Off:
Tuesday, August 6th (I will NOT be available, however, as I'll be playing Tales of Xillia)
I have extremely inconvenient hours, and tend to work 6 days a week. Thus, for convenience sake, I've decided to leave my general schedule here. These are the times that you'll find me online, and if you'd like to arrange a time with me to trade, this is what you'll have to bear with. All times are in EDT (GMT -4).
  • Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM; 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM
  • Friday and Saturday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM; 12:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Do note that sometimes I may have to head to work before 3:00 PM, and may sleep/wake up at different times. I can't guarantee anything.

Trading Preferences/Guidelines

I'm very lax in my trades, and I don't enjoy being underpaid. I also don't like underpaying, and won't knowingly do so. Thus, I've set some rates and notes in regards to trades.
  • If you feel like you've been underpaid, let me know - In the chance that I bought something from you for much less than what it's worth, show me an example of it's value, and I'll try see what fair compensation would be. Do realize, though, that some people are much more willing to pay more for certain items. If I think that compensation wouldn't be fair for me, I'll let you know. In the worst case, I'll give you back your item(s) and you'll give me back mine.
  • Unorderable items will be traded for unorderable items of equal value - I'll do 1:1 trades between Saharah exclusives, and if I have any exclusive DLC or items for trade, I'll try to do it 1:1, depending on their market demand.
  • I want to complete my catalogue - If you find items that I don't have in my catalogue, even if it's not on my wish list, I'll take them. I have many sets uncatalogued, so I'd be willing to trade bells or give you an appropriate amount of items from my catalogue. I'm not worried about the cost of ordering items, as I am the time it will take for the items to arrive, so please try to be fair. I'm willing to catalogue sets I don't have for 10k/item (see moridb.com for a list of furniture series, sets and themes).
  • I'm fine with trading many of my catalogued items for a few of yours - If you have 5 items that I'd like or don't have catalogued, but you want like 10, I'm fine with it. But please do note that I have my priorities for catalogues, so it may take longer for your items to arrive. I place orders as late as possible, and will organize them such that the smaller trades or my more preferred trades will arrive first.
  • If you have a wishlist or items you want, but that I don't have, post it anyways - I trade a lot and collect many items that I recognize as not being catalogued. I'll keep an eye out for you, especially if we've already traded. If you want some Saharah exclusive, I can also look to trade mine for the one you'd like, but there's never a guarantee that I'll be able to get it before you find one. I like trying to fill people's wishlists, so it'd be fun for me. There are exceptions, though, as I can't help you get sets from Gracie Grace, or very rare sets (Cardboard, Sloppy, 7-11), as, while I do have some spare items, I'm not actively seeking the entire set. I can, however, notify you whenever I see a thread for it.
My Items and Catalogue
  • Unorderable Items - I also have the Setsubon Beans for trade.
  • Furniture Catalogue - Updated daily, usually after a trade and after I buy out my stores.
  • Real Artwork - Catalogue coming soon. I have a collection of them leftover that I don't need anymore.
  • Fossils - Coming soon. I need to organize the fossils and figure out which ones I need to create the remaining models.
Note: I currently do not have my catalogue for floors, wallpapers and clothes available. I'll be making them next week, but if you require one of those, feel free to ask for it and I will check for you. My sister also has every song catalogued, so if you require a song, I can ask her to get it for me.

Today's Island Items: Mermaid Wall, Life Ring, Aloha Shorts
Every day, I'll buy one extra copy of the furniture item that appears (and wallpaper/floor). If you need it, ask me so I can buy another as a spare. Please understand that I don't have much time to get medals, and will occasionally stay up very late to earn enough. On average, I get around 15 medals every 3 minutes (if the Elite Scavenger Tour is available), excluding the loading times and dialogue. I don't mind farming medals, but please try to be fair to me.

Furniture Sets/Series
The following sets and series, excluding the unorderables, are in my catalogue:
Alpine
Apple
Astro
Bear
Blue
Cafe
Chess
Citrus
Classic
Dharma
Drum
Exotic
Frog
Kiddie
Lovely
Lucky Cat

Jingle
Minimalist
Modern
Modern Wood
Museum
Office
Panda
Regal
Robo
Rococo
Sci-Fi
Sleek
Spooky
Watermelon

One day, I will be buying them and storing them on another character for the purpose of cataloging, but at this time, no such room exists for me. Feel free to order them-- perhaps in exchange for a set that I don't currently have.

My Wanted Items
Note: All statues I want can be real or fake. I don't need them for my museum.
  • Personal Wishlist - I'm most interested in these items, and will pay a bit more than what might be fair. That said, I won't trade a Saharah item for a catalogue item.
  • General Wishlist - Other stuff I'm interested in, and I might pay a bit more for these. Most of them are also in my personal wishlist.
  • TBT Bells - Eventually, I'll be offering art for TBT Bells, but for now: 1 TBT Bells = 1000 Bells In-Game
  • Unorderable Items - Including Saharahs and Regional Exclusives/DLCs, even duplicates of ones I have are fine. I like collecting unorderable items, usually to use for future trades.
  • Unorderable Sets - They aren't on any of my lists, since I don't want to place sets in them, but if you have any unorderable sets (ex. from Gracie Grace, event sets) then there's a high chance I'll need it.
  • Dinosaur Models or Fossils - I'll make a list soon for both, but if you have a model, let me know and I'll tell you if I need it. My average rate is 99k per model.
  • Hybrids - I like collecting hybrids. At the moment, I'm most interested in: Orange Lilies, Pink Lilies, Orange Roses, Blue Roses, Purple Roses, and Pink Roses. All hybrids would be great, though.
  • Furniture not in my Catalogue - There are many items that I don't have, and I would like to complete my catalogue. Order however many you deem fair for the trade.
  • Shopping Trips - I'd love to check out your shops and buy what I'm missing! You can offer this to me in exchange for bells, if you're ordering from my catalogue. Otherwise, this would be a nice bonus for me, haha.
Flower Prices
Main Interest: Orange Lilies

I'm looking for a bunch of hybrids and carnations, so if you'd rather not trade for items, I've planned out my general purchase prices. These are more based on my personal interests than on market pricing. To be honest, I'm not all that sure as to what most flowers go for. I'm not interested in violets or red carnations in the least, so I'd rather not purchase them for bells. However, feel free to trade them to me for items in my catalogue. These prices are not set in stone, as I'll be observing market trends and breeding my own flowers, so I might lose interest in some.
Carnations
Pink: 250k
White: 250k

Cosmos
Pink: 15k
Orange: 20k
Black: 30k
Pansies
Purple: 30k
Blue: 20k
Orange: 15k

Lilies
Orange: 50k
Black: 40k
Pink: 45k
Roses
Purple: 50k
Blue: 35k
Orange: 40k
Pink: 20k
Black: 30k
Gold: 40k
Tulips
Black: 20k
Purple: 20k
Pink: 15k
Orange: 15k

Record Keeping
More for my sake than yours, below are a list of trades I've done and notes I'm keeping. If you'd like, feel free to help fill out the wishlists of other people.
  • None
  • nintendofan61 - [Mermaid Sofa, Mermaid Clock, Mermaid Wall] for [Flashy Hairpin, Cyan Balloon]
  • Hirisa - [Office Wall] for [Birthday Cake]
  • windfall - [Baby Bed, Clackercart, Mama Polar Bear, Merry-go-Round, Mermaid Dresser] for [Heart R. Ballon, Hula Doll]
  • Blues - [Alpine Kitchen Cart, Cabin Armchair, Editor's Chair, Large Alpine Table, Modern Wood Closet] for [Kagamimochi, Wheat Bundle, World Map]
  • Rustybicycle - [Captain's Monitor, Crew's Monitor, Exotic Bed, Exotic Bureau, Exotic Chest, Hologram Machine, Large Space Console , Server, Space Console, Spherical Radar, Wall-mounted Monitor ] for [Asteroid, Astro Sofa, Astro Table, Double Neck Guitar, Makeup Case, Modern End Table, Rocket, Samurai Pants, Samurai Shirt, Planked Tatami]
  • roroselle - [Ringside Seating] for [Wedding Cake]
  • Chet-Chocobo - [150k] for [Candy Jar, Orange Balloon, Tower of Pisa, Samurai Hat, Stuffed Stocking]
  • visi - [Fancy Doll, Sushi Platter] for [Lotus Lamp]
  • HighwayUnichord - [Beans] for [Pirate Armor, Homework Set]
  • Kurisu1701 - [Shaved Ice Lamp] for [Sand Castle, Pink Rose, Blue Rose, Orange Rose, 2 Orange Lilies]
  • kuryuki - [Captain's Monitor, Ceramic Hot Pot, Crew Member's Seat, Crew's Monitor, Bathhouse Wall, Space Console, Large Space Console, Small Space Console, Low Screen, Sushi Platter, Tall Lantern, Wall-Mounted Monitor, Whiteboard, Zero Lamp] for [Arc de Triomphe, Bread Box, Cabin Low Table, Classic Wall Shelf, Coffee Cup, Coffee Grinder, Coffee Maker, Cream and Sugar, Espresso Maker, Exit Sign, Exotic Lamp, Exotic Table, Exotic Wardrobe, Tapestry]

Last edited:
How much for mermaid clock, sofa, and wall? :) btw, I have cyan balloon and flashy hairpin

Last edited:
How much for mermaid clock, sofa, and wall? :) btw, I have cyan balloon and flashy hairpin

Would you trade the cyan balloon and flashy hairpin for the mermaid clock, sofa and wall? If so, I'll be available to trade in around half an hour.

I was going through and adding things to my catalogue (using a phone, which is pretty slow and difficult), and if I leave, then my store will close LOL. But I'll screenshot everything and just work with those. Open your gates whenever you can, and I'll be over as soon as possible.

Oooooh, Mistreil! Joining the club, eh? :3 I took a bunch of pictures of my fish, like a proud fish mama. Lemme know if you want to see them >w<

I have a heart r. balloon :eek:

Give me a moment to see if you have any items I want/need x) Gunna wait till you have your catalogue up :)
That, and I gotta take a short break! Be back in ~20 mins.

Last edited:
Also, I totally have samurai pants somewhere. And a samurai suit. And an automatic washer, bread box, cabin wall clock, classic wall shelf, exit sign, exotic chair, lamp, table and wardrobe, morning glory, moth orchid, and a tapestry.

Last edited:
Oooooh, Mistreil! Joining the club, eh? :3 I took a bunch of pictures of my fish, like a proud fish mama. Lemme know if you want to see them >w<

Haha, yes! Joining the club. What types of fish do you have? :0 Haha, I have a friend who's really into them. He's been telling me to smuggle him some Arowanas.

I have a heart r. balloon :eek:

Give me a moment to see if you have any items I want/need x) Gunna wait till you have your catalogue up :)
That, and I gotta take a short break! Be back in ~20 mins.

Hopefully I'll be done updating my catalogue by then! :D

Also, I totally have samurai pants somewhere. And a samurai suit. And an automatic washer, bread box, cabin wall clock, classic wall shelf, exit sign, exotic chair, lamp, table and wardrobe, morning glory, moth orchid, and a tapestry.

Oh you. I shall pay you glorious amounts if you order those for me ;w; I'm also updating my wish list as I go through my catalogue, since I'm realizing how many sets I have that are 1-2 items from completion. Haha...

how many hydrangeas do you have?

Don't have any for trade, haha. Sorry!

I thought I had the flashy hairpin, but I don't. How many bells in replace of that? D:

Aw. I'm not really interested in bells right now, but I could trade you one of the mermaid items for the balloon. And if you think you'll get one soon, I can put the other two on hold.

Last edited:
Ok, I can do that. So how about wall for now? And please put the other two on hold! Gate opening now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I can do that. So how about wall for now? And please put the other two on hold! Gate opening now

Oh well. i guess ill keep my apato model then. Thanks!

Aw, okay. Sorry! If I manage to get some that I don't need, I'll let you know. (Not sure if I already have apato or not, haha... I'm so organized right now.)

I posted them on my http://all-canadian-timblitz.tumblr.com/post/57023920568/so-if-youre-new-to-my-hobbies-i-keep-fish-kind]tumblr

Also, let me know if you want me to root around for the items I mentioned :3 I'm totally interested in your classroom floor, btw. Idk if I have anything that measures up in value though.

Totally following you on tumblr now. I don't even go on that much now, since I work too much, haha. (Also did you really name some of your fish the Weasleys LOL...)

I believe the Classroom floor is one of the items I have two of! I vaguely remembered it being on your wish list, so I bought the ones I saw people selling. Apparently, I did it twice...? Haha... I'm not done going through what I might want yet, but I'll let you know when I am, and I'll give it to you for whatever you can order for me! (...or however much you're okay with ordering, since at this rate, you'll be clearing half of my list...!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 6 of the objects on your wish lists :O
I'll PM you after I finish at least half of my catalogue, haha. ;w;

I didn't see you neede double neck guitar. Still need it?
I'm more interested in the flashy hairpin than the guitar, but if you get the hairpin and we go through with the trade, would it be okay if I catalogued it? If you'd like, I could pay to catalogue it, or let you catalogue my fireworks table in exchange.)

Going on shut down mode to add to my catalogue. Posted the link, but I'm still updating it at this point, so it's not quite done yet!

Last edited:
Totally following you on tumblr now. I don't even go on that much now, since I work too much, haha. (Also did you really name some of your fish the Weasleys LOL...)

I believe the Classroom floor is one of the items I have two of! I vaguely remembered it being on your wish list, so I bought the ones I saw people selling. Apparently, I did it twice...? Haha... I'm not done going through what I might want yet, but I'll let you know when I am, and I'll give it to you for whatever you can order for me! (...or however much you're okay with ordering, since at this rate, you'll be clearing half of my list...!)

I totally did. They're a tight knit group, I can't tell them apart, and they're red XD Omigosh, you're so awesome! *does happy dance*

Back