• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ◇ Mistreil's Trading Post ◇ (Closed until 12 AM EDT.) ◇

Oh I see, I also have a bunny g. balloon and a heart b. balloon but those are not regional exclusives :X

Sorry u_u I'll have to refuse.

Hey Mistreil! ^^

I am very much so interested in your Shaved-Ice Lamp. I do have a Sand Castle, a Blue, Pink, and Orange Rose I can give your way initially, what else would I need to add in order to buy one off of you?

Hi! I'm currently making an offer for someone's Sand Castle and Sanshin-- I'm not quite sure if they'd accept it yet, though. As for your offer, I have a few lamps, so I'll consider it. Do you by chance have any other non-rose hybrids a little more specific would be orange lilies, haha...)?

Hi! I'm currently making an offer for someone's Sand Castle and Sanshin-- I'm not quite sure if they'd accept it yet, though. As for your offer, I have a few lamps, so I'll consider it. Do you by chance have any other non-rose hybrids a little more specific would be orange lilies, haha...)?

I just checked my lily feild, and yes actually! I had two orange lilies grow today. XD I can add them to the trade.

Last edited:
I just checked my lily feild, and yes actually! I had two orange lilies grow today. XD I can add them to the trade.

... I really like orange lilies, and I've yet to have one spawn for me. I-I'll take your offer, then. *_* Give me a few minutes, though. I need to eat breakfast, haha.

EDIT: Actually, I can probably do the trade quickly if you open your gates. I've added you already.

Last edited:
... I really like orange lilies, and I've yet to have one spawn for me. I-I'll take your offer, then. *_* Give me a few minutes, though. I need to eat breakfast, haha.

EDIT: Actually, I can probably do the trade quickly if you open your gates. I've added you already.

Sure thing! Gates open!

Sure thing! Gates open!

Thanks! Man, I love seeing "Exire". Also reminds me that Tales of Xillia comes out next week, and Tales of Symphonia is getting a remaster... ♪

Will be disappearing a bit to eat and update now, but I'll check comments in a few minutes.

Hey Mistreil do you have a collection of dinosaur fossils? I only need a Styracosaurus skull and my museum exhibit will be complete. I have quite a few fossils I can trade for that. Also, if you've gotten that screen in yet, you can bring that anytime. I'll have my gate open. Thanks!

Also, there are some items for sale in my t&t that you may not have. You are free to buy anything in the stores. I've done my shopping for the day.

Last edited:
Hey Mistreil do you have a collection of dinosaur fossils? I only need a Styracosaurus skull and my museum exhibit will be complete. I have quite a few fossils I can trade for that. Also, if you've gotten that screen in yet, you can bring that anytime. I'll have my gate open. Thanks!

Also, there are some items for sale in my t&t that you may not have. You are free to buy anything in the stores. I've done my shopping for the day.

Thanks for letting me shop! I can't wait until I have Gracie, haha.

To anyone interested, I've also fully catalogued the Astro and Rococo sets. I'm not sure if I'll order them yet to keep them on hand or not (mainly because I don't actually have any room for them, haha...) @_@;

How many carnations you got? Ill buy them all. Plus got a lovely phone and ABD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also got 3 orange lilies! So please let me know how many you got :)

Last edited:
How many carnations you got? Ill buy them all. Plus got a lovely phone and ABD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also got 2 orange lilies! So please let me know how many you got :)

Not interested in the phone or ABD, but I am still interested in the Sweets Mini Lamp, if you still have it.
I could trade you 2 red carnations and 1 white carnation for your lamp + lilies. Does that seem fair?

Last edited:
Anytime! Thank you for helping me complete my fossil collection. Could have been months before I dug up that last one.

Sure, but can I buy the rest? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk if you know, but the lovely phone rings and tells your horoscope and luck for each day. It's just not a display item, it actually does something. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you can trade now, that'd be good :3 I gotta leave soon D:

Sure, but can I buy the rest? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk if you know, but the lovely phone rings and tells your horoscope and luck for each day. It's just not a display item, it actually does something. :3

I'm not interested in selling my flowers for bells yet, haha. Trying to breed more, and if I get excessive amounts, I'll let you know first. :D i'm expecting a trade, so my gate's open if you'd like to trade in my town. Still messy, but whatever.

And while that sounds cool, I'm not too interested, haha.

Ok, can I swap the white for 1 red if possible?

So you'd like 3 red carnations? Sure.

EDIT: http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/51137777970/animal-crossing-new-leaf-hybrids
That's the guide I've been using for breeding. :D I set them up in a checkerboard pattern, since it's a lot easier to control for me, and my sister said it got her more hybrids than rows or squares.

I'll be closing early to prepare for work. Will also update my lists after work! Probably, anyways.

Last edited:
Back