• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ◇ Mistreil's Trading Post ◇ (Closed until 12 AM EDT.) ◇

I would love to get from you, exotic bed, exotic chest and exotic bureau.
I have these items available
Rocket, astro sofa, modern end table, astro table, asteroid, makeup case. These are just a few items I noticed aren't on your list.
Mt FC is 1306-5816-6110 and ill be on most of the day.

I would love to get from you, exotic bed, exotic chest and exotic bureau.
I have these items available
Rocket, astro sofa, modern end table, astro table, asteroid, makeup case. These are just a few items I noticed aren't on your list.
Mt FC is 1306-5816-6110 and ill be on most of the day.

[Exotic Bed, Exotic Bureau, Exotic Chest] for [Asteroid, Astro Sofa, Astro Table, Makeup Case, Modern End Table, Rocket] sounds good to me. If you'd like, I could add in some bells to cover the costs of ordering the items. The items should be here tomorrow morning, so I'll let you know when I get them.

EDIT: I'm closing now-- I need to get ready to go to work. I'll be back by 11:00 PM EDT to respond to any more requests.

Last edited:
[Exotic Bed, Exotic Bureau, Exotic Chest] for [Asteroid, Astro Sofa, Astro Table, Makeup Case, Modern End Table, Rocket] sounds good to me. If you'd like, I could add in some bells to cover the costs of ordering the items. The items should be here tomorrow morning, so I'll let you know when I get them.

I just read your personal wish list. Do you still need double neck guitar, samurai pants, samurai shirt, tatami floor?
I have all these items and would love to have the sci fi items...captains monitor, crews monitor, hologram machine, large space console, server, space console, spherical radar and wall mounted monitor,
I know this is a lot more than my original order. I'm sure I have some more items you don't yet have on your list. I can order enough items to make this an even trade if that will help.

I just read your personal wish list. Do you still need double neck guitar, samurai pants, samurai shirt, tatami floor?
I have all these items and would love to have the sci fi items...captains monitor, crews monitor, hologram machine, large space console, server, space console, spherical radar and wall mounted monitor,
I know this is a lot more than my original order. I'm sure I have some more items you don't yet have on your list. I can order enough items to make this an even trade if that will help.

Hi! Replying on mobile, so I can't update my list at the front. I'd be glad to order those Sci-Fi items for what you listed. If you feel like you want to add more, go for it, but I think it's perfectly fine as is! :D

i have a lotus lamp you can have. it's no big to me.
edit: i am looking through the catalog and oh my goshhhh i'd love to buy the lovely doll and the sushi platter hng <3

Last edited:
Hi Mistreil ^^
I just got home <: let me know which items you can trade from my offer yesterday~

I have a one or two items from your wishlist. I'll check now and post again :3

Last edited:
Can I trade your ringside seating wall for my wedding cake? :)
Sure, that's fine. :D

i have a lotus lamp you can have. it's no big to me.
edit: i am looking through the catalog and oh my goshhhh i'd love to buy the lovely doll and the sushi platter hng <3
I can order those for you, in exchange for the lotus lamp. :D

Hi Mistreil ^^
I just got home <: let me know which items you can trade from my offer yesterday~
I can trade you everything-- I'll just need to order it for you. @_@ I wasn't sure if there were more things you wanted or not, so I held off on ordering them.

I'll be updating my opening post in around half an hour, since I need to shower. I'll probably be able to take orders until midnight (EDT).

Sure, that's fine. :D

I can order those for you, in exchange for the lotus lamp. :D

I can trade you everything-- I'll just need to order it for you. @_@ I wasn't sure if there were more things you wanted or not, so I held off on ordering them.

I'll be updating my opening post in around half an hour, since I need to shower. I'll probably be able to take orders until midnight (EDT).

yeah! let's do that!
my town, or yours?

yes, of course. u v u
and trading in my town is no problem. im not sure what our time diff is, since im central time, but i do have work from 2pm to 10:30pm. anytime before or after that is all right with me. im quite the night owl. klhjglksjalksdj

thanks in advance, too c:

yes, of course. u v u
and trading in my town is no problem. im not sure what our time diff is, since im central time, but i do have work from 2pm to 10:30pm. anytime before or after that is all right with me. im quite the night owl. klhjglksjalksdj

thanks in advance, too c:

Your schedule and mine actually work perfectly! Haha... I'm one hour ahead of you, and I work from 3:00 PM to 11:00/12:00 (which would be 2:00 - 10:00/11:00 for you!)

I'm not quite sure when your items will arrive, but it should be here by tomorrow night. :) I look forward to trading with you!

aaaaaa that's cool!!
thanks so much c: is there anything you would like me to bring? like, fruits, or maybe a balloon?

aaaaaa that's cool!!
thanks so much c: is there anything you would like me to bring? like, fruits, or maybe a balloon?

I do like balloons, haha, but don't worry! As far as I'm concerned, the trade is perfectly fine! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update for you! I have Saharah in my town, and she gave me a Tatami Floor! If you want to hold onto yours, feel free to keep it! Otherwise, I'll use one of them to trade while keeping the other for personal use.

Update for you! I have Saharah in my town, and she gave me a Tatami Floor! If you want to hold onto yours, feel free to keep it! Otherwise, I'll use one of them to trade while keeping the other for personal use.[/QUOTE]

I have my gate open and your items are on the ground in front of the train station. I may be working when you come so just leave the items there. Feel free to visit my shops. I've bought all the items I want for today. All I ask is that you don't run through my flowers. Otherwise, enjoy my town. Take any fruits you need, I have them all.

I have my gate open and your items are on the ground in front of the train station. I may be working when you come so just leave the items there. Feel free to visit my shops. I've bought all the items I want for today. All I ask is that you don't run through my flowers. Otherwise, enjoy my town. Take any fruits you need, I have them all.

Oh, sorry! I don't know if I ever added your FC. Could you repost it for me? @_@ I'll add you in a few minutes, after which, you can open your gate again. I have all of your items except the Wall-Mounted Monitor (because Deli decided to send me mail, haha.)

Nevermind, got your FC! I'll drop off what I have of your order, and when I get the Monitor, I'll drop that off too. What's your town name, by the way? I don't want to drop things in the wrong town, haha...

Last edited:
Are you available to trade now? :eek: I'm ready if you are :D

Thanks for the trade! :eek:

Last edited:
Back