• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ◇ Mistreil's Trading Post ◇ (Closed until 12 AM EDT.) ◇

Oh, sorry! I don't know if I ever added your FC. Could you repost it for me? @_@ I'll add you in a few minutes, after which, you can open your gate again. I have all of your items except the Wall-Mounted Monitor (because Deli decided to send me mail, haha.)

Nevermind, got your FC! I'll drop off what I have of your order, and when I get the Monitor, I'll drop that off too. What's your town name, by the way? I don't want to drop things in the wrong town, haha...

Town is Smacky

ah okay ^^ did you still need everything from the list of items I had?

ah I see that your items..increased about 3x on your catalogue u-u I'll have to take a look again

Whatever you're willing to give up ill take for the sweets mini lamp :)
Well, I know you're interested in hybrids. The only ones I have to trade are a few Pink Cosmos and Blue Violets, though. Would 2 of each be okay? Otherwise, 50k?

ah okay ^^ did you still need everything from the list of items I had?

ah I see that your items..increased about 3x on your catalogue u-u I'll have to take a look again
From your list, I still need the following: [Arc de Triomphe, Bread Box, Cabin Low Table, Classic Wall Shelf, Coffee Cup, Coffee Grinder, Coffee Maker, Cream and Sugar, Espresso Maker, Exit Sign, Exotic Lamp, Exotic Table, Exotic Wardrobe, Tapestry].

If you need more from my catalogue, just let me know. :D

I suddenly had a surge of PMs and whatnot, so I'll be using the next 10 minutes to update my catalogues and lists. Unfortunately, mobiles suck for these sorts of things, haha...

Last edited:
updates list of items I'm interested in:
captain's monitor
ceramic hot pot
crew member's seat
crew's monitor
bathhouse wall
space console
large space console
small space console
low screen
sushi platter
tall lantern
wall-mounted monitor
whiteboard
zero lamp

I can add TBT bells for whatever difference the new items created ;u; sorry bout that

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay C: i'll order some of them items now, should be here with the afternoon mail *fingers crossed that I have enough space in mailbox*

Last edited:
updates list of items I'm interested in:
captain's monitor
ceramic hot pot
crew member's seat
crew's monitor
bathhouse wall
space console
large space console
small space console
low screen
sushi platter
tall lantern
wall-mounted monitor
whiteboard
zero lamp

I can add TBT bells for whatever difference the new items created ;u; sorry bout that

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay C: i'll order some of them items now, should be here with the afternoon mail *fingers crossed that I have enough space in mailbox*

Don't worry about the TBT bells, haha. As far as I'm concerned, the Roost Cafe items is enough to cover things. :D I hope I have enough mail space for everything, though I do have a few of the items on hand.

ah sorry nvm just realized one of the items didn't arrive yet D:

Last edited:
im ready when you are: ill open my gates.
Alright. I have your items prepared, just organizing a bit. I've added you, and I'll be there in a few minutes!
EDIT: Ready! Open whenever you are. :)

ah sorry nvm just realized one of the items didn't arrive yet D:
Don't worry-- I didn't get everything yet either. Waiting on the low screen and zero lamp.

Last edited:
aw hell. it just dced. ima open it again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

mkay. my town is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks so much u v u <33333

I'm interesed in the Setsubon Beans. From your personal wishlist I have a Pirate's Armor, and I could order a Double Neck Guitar, but let me know how you feel about that.

I'm interesed in the Setsubon Beans. From your personal wishlist I have a Pirate's Armor, and I could order a Double Neck Guitar, but let me know how you feel about that.

Oh, sorry! I don't need the Guitar anymore, but I'd love to have the Pirate's Armor. I've had at least 4 trades fall through for them, haha... so sure, why not. ;_; I'm a bit reluctant, but I think I've waited enough to get it. Added you, let me know when your gate's open.

Oh, sorry! I don't need the Guitar anymore, but I'd love to have the Pirate's Armor. I've had at least 4 trades fall through for them, haha... so sure, why not. ;_; I'm a bit reluctant, but I think I've waited enough to get it. Added you, let me know when your gate's open.

My gate is open! I also have the Homework Set from your general wishlist, if you want it too.

I am interested in the treasure chest, would you like to trade it for the snail clock?

My gate is open! I also have the Homework Set from your general wishlist, if you want it too.

Oh! If you have it with you, I'd love to get it, either for my catalogue or to keep! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am interested in the treasure chest, would you like to trade it for the snail clock?

Sorry, I'd prefer to keep the treasure chests for a much larger trade, since I've been able to trade them for regional exclusives in the past. :x Sorry!

EDIT: Aaaand my sister just told me she has the vintage telescope and snail clock I wanted! So I'll be removing those off my lists.

Last edited:
Oh! If you have it with you, I'd love to get it, either for my catalogue or to keep! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I'd prefer to keep the treasure chests for a much larger trade, since I've been able to trade them for regional exclusives in the past. :x Sorry!

EDIT: Aaaand my sister just told me she has the vintage telescope and snail clock I wanted! So I'll be removing those off my lists.

Oh I see, I also have a bunny g. balloon and a heart b. balloon but those are not regional exclusives :X

Hey Mistreil! ^^

I am very much so interested in your Shaved-Ice Lamp. I do have a Sand Castle, a Blue, Pink, and Orange Rose I can give your way initially, what else would I need to add in order to buy one off of you?

Back